Old 09-24-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Cup Let's Talk About Hucows!

Sometimes, a Hucow.
For about as long as I've been on getDare - actually, probably for longer - I have been exploring various areas of my sexuality.
I have Dommed, subbed, and roleplayed my way around some various, even some deeply taboo modes of getting off. For the most part, I've settled into an understanding that I'm pretty much a Sadist, and pretty much a Dom. However, there is just one little deviation from that, just one little case in which I like to bottom and through which my sexual excitement coats the path to debauchery like a slip n' slide I ride all the way down to the deepest, grimiest depths of the gutter: that case is when I am being a Hucow.

Hucow: A Commodity
Honestly, I hesitate to even talk about Hucow fetishism in the pet palace area.
I mean, hucows are certainly kept as pets from time to time, but the overall mindset - and what draws me to it, myself - is that hucows are livestock. Hucows are cattle. Hucows are a commodity and are good for primarily one thing: providing sweet, human breast milk.

Now, I say "primarily" because hucows can be used for other things, as well: a set of holes to plunge one's cock in, family entertainment, companionship, and even manual labor. However, it is the hucow's ability (or will) to lactate that sets her apart from other animals.

Many hucows have a fetish, as I have, for producing milk. Many owners of hucows, or "Farmers," have a fetish for lactating women.

Hucows, Farmers, and Bulls...oh my!
In addition to farmers, there may be those who like to "breed" with hucows, called "Bulls."
While higher in the pecking order than hucows, bulls are not necessarily Dominant: they, too, may be kept as livestock by Farmers. Some bulls may even be "milked" for their semen, which is a valuable product to farmers looking to "breed" their cows and speed up breast development.

Now, do I suggest that these people mean to literally impregnate hucows? Yes, I do. In some cases. While usually sexual arousal in and of itself is a big help to developing mammary glands and encouraging lactation (alongside a rigorous routine of massage, breast pumping, and optional supplements), some farmers and hucows opt for the accelerated method of simply putting a baby in the heifer. While it's not my means of choice (for its ethical gray areas), it's one that is commonly utilized.

Hucow: A Pet?
The hucow mentality is one that deviates quite a bit from that of the average pet.
This is in part to do with the fact that Farmers, according to hucow lore, are not your average Doms. Think of how actual, feral dairy cows are treated: they provide a product, and therefore, to maximize on said product, they are kept in great numbers and live in environments that maximize production while minimizing cost. Hucows, unlike puppies or kittens, aren't always meant to be companions to their human owners. Some hucows run away, and are punished appropriately. Others live their lives peacefully wild. Others, still, live enslaved to their sexual urges and the claiming of their udders. And while there are those who are kept as companion pets, a hucow knows she'd better keep producing high quality milk. Or else.
So, it is evident that the temperament and mindset of a hucow can vary greatly based on what she gets out of it.
In my case, it can be nice to be reduced to a body, a commodity without an identity - or with her identity stripped from her in the name of capitalization. It's a nice fantasy to think of myself as one among dozens of cattle, bound to the highest bidder, as opposed to being an individual, loyal, owned pet. I am not a submissive person, however, this idea of being mindlessly, anonymously used appeals to me in some ways.

At the same time, the hucow fetish can lend nicely to Alpha-type fantasies as well. For instance, a Dominant hucow might like to be suckled by a little one, her "calf," or even to impose her needs onto a submissive bull, demanding she be milked, bred, and fed to her desire. The possibilities are endless, really.

I'd like to hear about other hucow experiences and relationship dynamics, as they can vary greatly and in quite interesting ways. I'm sure there is a nice group of cattle here on getDare, so let me hear your Moo!

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 09-24-2018 at 07:25 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to iSpuds for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cowgirl, hucow, pet* play