Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 09-22-2018, 11:45 PM   #1
CleverMagpie

Rainbow A Date with Daddy (DD/lg story)

This is about a 15 minute read of totally made up fantasy smut. Sadism ahead. Enjoy.

When Daddy pulls up outside, I run out. I’m wearing exactly what Daddy asked for: a thin bra he bought me and had sent in the mail, it’s lacy but thin and does nothing to hide my nipples, and it pushes my breasts up nice and high. Though, I notice wearing it for the first time, it’s a little too small so my big tits spill slightly over the top in front. I picked a sheer tank and short skirt Daddy told me he liked when I sent him a photo, with a thong and, as he ordered, my buttplug in my pocket. I hop into the car and Daddy asks if I’m nervous, and I am of course. He says he’ll help me calm down and leans in for a kiss, but my big tits are really too slutty to resist, which is what he tells me before he kisses me harder to cover my mouth and grabs my nipples hard through my clothes, and pulls them up. Daddy gives me a nice long kiss, holding me close by keeping my tits pulled up and forward. Then Daddy lets go and smiles. His eyes fall to my tits. I look down and see my hard nipples showing starkly through my shirt. “We can’t have that, little girl,” he says lovingly, rummaging in the glovebox and pulling out a tube of ointment. He starts to drive as he tosses it to me. I hold the tube, unsure, but Daddy just laughs and says “You’d better put some cream on those headlights, babydoll.” I open the tube, and carefully rub it into my nipples under my bra. I adjust my tits back into the cups just in time to feel the burn spread. I let out a little gasp and look at Daddy, thinking there’s some mistake. He nods, “Cold?” I nod. “Doing what it’s supposed to, Baby. Give it some time.” It doesn’t seem to be relaxing my nipples one bit, but Daddy checks, feeling if they’re getting any better with more hard pinches and yanks. He finally approves, and asks for the tube back. I try to give it to him but he drops it, and it falls by his feet. “You’d better get down and find it, little one,” says Daddy, “I’m driving.” I lean over Daddy’s lap, feeling under him, reaching to find it in the dark. I finally find it under my fingers and try to sit up but Daddy’s hand is suddenly firm on my neck. “You’re such a cock tease,” says Daddy, his voice dark. He turns my head, presses my face straight down and I feel him hard against my nose and mouth. “Take care of it,” he says, “quickly. We’re not far.” and he releases my head. So I open Daddy’s pants and slide my lips over his cock. Daddy just drives as I work it. He doesn’t say anything and I worry he’s unhappy, but then I feel his hand again. His cock is rock hard and starts to throb in my mouth as he reminds me quietly but sternly that I had better not spill a single drop. “Daddy has to have clean clothes when we get there, baby. Be a good girl.” He pushes my head down, hard, and his hips thrust up as his come erupts in the back of my throat. My face presses hard into his lap, my eyes water, I struggle to stay still but my body reacts as his cock head pops in and out of my throat, pumping come and I try desperately to swallow instead of gag. I’m not quite fast enough. A single run of my drool and his come trickles out the corner of my mouth, but I lick it just before it hits the fabric of Daddy’s jeans. He relaxes. “Good girl,” he says, patting my hair. When I’ve licked Daddy’s cock clean, he pops his cock back into his briefs and zips up his pants. He sighs, glancing down at me. “You’re a mess, he says. “Get yourself presentable.” I sit up, start to fix my hair and wipe my face, but almost immediately we’ve arrived and suddenly Daddy is getting out and walking away so I have to get out and run to catch up. We go into the place, and Daddy says he will order for both of us and that I’d better go put my plug in so I’m ready for dinner. I come back out and sit down carefully on the hard chair. Daddy has forgotten to grab his jacket from the car, so I get it for him. I sit down again but Daddy pulls the ointment tube from his pocket and tells me I need to go back into the bathroom and take care of my nipples again. They still tingle from the last time but Daddy says I need more. I get back and sit down again when Daddy tells me that I need a big glass of water and to go to the counter and ask nicely for it. I return with the water and hesitate to sit, but Daddy gives me a big smile and gestures for me to have a seat as our food arrives. “Just give Daddy a kiss and we’ll eat,” he says. So I stand up a bit out of my seat, and bend over the table for a kiss or two. He kisses me wonderfully, and I get caught up in how good it feels but he stops and points at my plate. I sit down again and start to eat. I barely get two bites in and Daddy asks me, casually, “Are you wet, Babygirl?” Yes, I am dripping. I nod. Daddy finishes his bite. “That’s a problem,” he says. “You’re going to soak through your panties and make a mess of your skirt.” I think he’s going to tell me to wipe up, and I start to rise. He sees me going and nods. “Yes, go stuff your panties in your kitty,” he says. I stop, surprised, but he doesn’t say anything else, just looks at me expectantly. I swallow my protest and go. I come back, now feeling very full with my pussy and ass filled with my panties and plug. As I sit down, Daddy tells me I’m wet so often, I’m going to get dehydrated. He points to my untouched tall glass of water. “Drink that,” he says. “After this we’re going for a nice walk.” I don’t eat too much before Daddy is ready to go, but I drank all my water and I’m not hungry anymore. When we get back into the car, Daddy reaches out a hand to the back of my head, seizing a handful of hair. He uses his grip to pull me down into his lap. I can feel his hard cock against my cheek again, but when I move to unzip him he stops me. “Hands behind your back,” he says. I obey, awkwardly sprawled across the seat, facefirst in his lap with my arms folded behind my back. I don’t know what he wants and I start to ask. He shushes me immediately, saying dismissively, “Inspection.” He reaches over and pulls something out of the glove compartment. He runs a hand along my body, then I feel a little plastic strip on my skin and I hear a quiet zip as a band tightens around my wrists. I make a little noise of surprise but Daddy pushes my face back into his lap. He pulls my bra down and my shirt up, exposing my big soft tits. He pulls my nipples some more. He lifts my skirt, feels along my ass, checks that the plug is well lubed, pulling it out and pushing it back in a few times, checks my pussy is properly stuffed with none of my panties coming out. He runs a hand over all my folds, checking that I’m shaved correctly. When he’s satisfied, he turns me over and pushes his fingers deep into my mouth. We start driving again. We stop after a time and he removes his fingers. He pulls me upright and kisses me again, lovingly. He even slips a hand between my legs and rubs my pussy a moment, then stops. “Time for our walk!” He seems cheerful. I’m exposed, my tits still popping out my shirt and bra. I hesitate, and Daddy laughs. He comes around to my side, helps me out, then gives each of my breasts several slaps, holding me in place with my other hand. He pulls my bra off completely and lets my shirt down, then turns me around and spanks my ass, laughing again, to get me going. The slap jars my plug inside me. We walk. He throws his jacket over my shoulders. It’s pretty far, and as we walk he gives me little pats on my ass, telling me it’s just cause it’s such a cute butt. After a while I have to go to the bathroom, and I tell Daddy. “Ah,” he says, “there’s a bathroom ahead.” We walk on. As we go on and on with nothing in sight, I start to melt down. My tits burn, my ass aches, my pussy is sore and stuffed, and I have to pee so badly. Daddy sweetly kisses me again, just once, and says “It isn’t much further.” We see some camp bathrooms and I start to bolt for them. “Be patient, little girl.” Daddy says. He walks with me, so slowly, into the empty little building. As we enter I notice how the floor has many layers of dried piss puddles, like no one has bothered to use the toilets for a long time. Suddenly, Daddy pushes me against the wall and slips his jacket off my shoulders. He throws it over one shoulder and uses both hands to grab my breasts, drawing me close and grinding against my ass. He must like my tits a lot, I think. I can feel he’s hard against me. “You’re such a little slut, baby girl,” he says, but his voice is approving. “You've make me hard again with all your prancing around.” I start to say how much I have to pee, but Daddy says “Sh,” and in one movement he reaches under me, pulls out my soaked panties and shoves them into my mouth. He unzips, presses a finger to my pussy. “Oh sweetie,” he says, “now you’re not wet enough.” He bends me over and starts spanking in a flurry of slaps. I squirm. “I know how much you love it. I just need you to get wet for me, little slut.” He rubs my clit roughly between bursts of spanking, and though I can feel that I’m dripping, Daddy doesn’t seem to notice. “We just have to warm you and your pussy up” he says. I cry out through the panties as he starts spanking my pussy as well in little bursts. I’m a wriggling mess, and he holds me in place. He doesn’t stop until my pussy and ass feel hot and swollen. I sigh in relief when he stands me up. He pushes me against the wall once more, and presses his cock in my aching, dripping pussy. He pumps deep and hard. My mouth is full, my pussy is stuffed with cock, my ass plugged, my bladder swollen, my body is so incredibly full. As he fucks me I can’t stay quiet, and he wonders aloud over my muffled moans where he’s going to blow his load. “Can’t be in your pussy,” he says, “your sloppy hole will just leak it everywhere.” I try to say that I’ll swallow it, but my panties are still in my mouth. He doesn’t understand what I’m saying. Besides, I can’t concentrate. His cock feels so good in my pussy, my bladder feels so full, the intensity is driving me insane. I’m so close, I think, this is going to be the most incredible orgasm... “Oh,” he says, “don’t worry baby girl. I know where you can keep Daddy’s load.” And just as I’m about to come he goes still, and I moan, deprived and crestfallen as my body convulses with nothing. He pulls the plug out of my sore ass, then pumps my pussy once more with a long deep stroke, and suddenly I am so close again, I’m just about to explode with an exhausted orgasm, but he gently slides out. I try to protest, but I’m cut short as, in one motion, he slides his cock up my ass to the hilt, shoving deep into me and thrusting hard, coming up my ass. He exhales, “You’d better not leak a single drop.” He lets go of me and I use every ounce of energy’s not to move. He pulls his cock out of my ass and I try to clench. He shoves my plug back inside me and I’m grateful...but I wonder if I felt a dribble. I hope he doesn’t notice. But he points to the floor below me where two fat drops of his come lay. Daddy sighs hard, exhasperated. “That come has to stay inside you,” he explains. “Good little girls never leave any of Daddy’s come.” He crouches over the droplets and says, come here baby. He guides me to the floor, on my knees and then he lowers my face down to rest on my cheek. My bladder is still screaming for release, my ass newly stretched and wet, my body thrumming with my denied orgasm. I think I know what’s next and my stomach churns. He takes my panties out of my mouth, slides my face over to the drops. “Cmon baby,” he says. “Take care of it, then you can piss.” I stick out my tongue and hesitate. “Now,” says Daddy. I lower my tongue closer to the disgusting floor but I just can’t touch it. “Oh sweetheart,” says Daddy, “I’ll help you.” He grabs my head and turns it downward, then pushes it fast, before I have time to react, hard along the floor in a long sweeping arc, not only picking up the come but quite a long trail of grime and dirt as well. The residue of strangers’ dried piss from the floor in my mouth, I regret not doing it myself. “Now swallow,” Daddy says. I try not to pay attention to the churning in my stomach and I do. “Good,” says Daddy. He bunches my skirt up around my waist. “Now piss,” he says gently. “I know you need to.” I try to look at the toilets with my head still on the floor. “Oh no, sweetheart, those don’t work,” Daddy says, and he takes me by the hair and lifts me to kneel upright. Too exhausted to argue, I let go. It runs down my thighs. Daddy help me up and I stand, finally relieved. “Well, let’s put these panties back where they belong and let’s go,” says Daddy, and he slowly shoves them a little at a time inside me once again, stopping to rub my sore pussy lips and clit once they’re in. He pulls my skirt down and just turns and walks out. He keeps up a fast march back to the car and I try to keep up, sore and full behind him. We get back and Daddy is about to hop into the car, but he stops. “Mm. Now I have to pee too.” He comes around to the other side of the car where I was waiting. He unzips and gestures for me to get down. I do it, remembering my deep regret when I didn’t obey earlier. “Suck it down,” he says, “and don’t get any on yourself.” I swallow hard, then take his cock into my mouth, instantly starting to gag as I taste my own ass. I try to relax and get ready but suddenly the hot stream is pouring in, it’s so much and so fast. I swallow as fast as I can, but it isn’t enough. Some spills down my front. I keep going and so does he. Daddy stops eventually, my stomach feels so full and I’m nauseated. I gasp for air. “You made such a mess,” Daddy says. “You can’t ride on the seat like that, just curl up on the floor.” I nod and climb in. He releases my hands and I ride home at his feet, somehow it takes forever. Feels like hours. My shirt is dry when the car stops. “Goodnight,” Daddy says. “You’d better leave that plug until morning.” I nod. I climb out of the footwell sulkily but Daddy catches my hand as I try to get out. What do you say? He asks. “Yes Daddy.” As I say it I realize I’ve barely spoken all night. “What else?” he presses. “Thank you Daddy.” I say. He smiles, “You loved it?” I nod. “You’re welcome,” he says. “I’ll plan something really special for next time.”

Last edited by CleverMagpie; 09-22-2018 at 11:51 PM.
CleverMagpie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to CleverMagpie for this post:
Old 03-31-2020, 02:27 PM   #2
CleverMagpie

As I've updated my personal ad, I've gotten some messages regarding this story. Please note that this is completely made up, FANTASY and jerk off material. I'm glad if you enjoy reading it, but this story reflects only my creative energy; in no way does it reflect my actual relationship wants and needs. Thanks for keeping it grounded. 🙂
CleverMagpie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk