Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Old 08-25-2018, 04:35 PM   #1
Cura-Dux

Male 35/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place

35/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Greetings and salutations reader

I am Master Cure-Dux and I am seeking a fine lady to have as my own, to guide , train , care for and enjoy.

So I imagine your first question would be "who the hell is this guy?"

An excellent question reader , I have been in the scene for almost 18 years now and have learned a great deal in that time , I was originally trained in a joint Gorean/Leather community which is where after 6 years of hard work I earned my title as Master.

I must admit I am quite the nerd when it comes to BDSM , I love to learn about new kinks new fetishes and how people tick so I hoover up as much information as I can and love to do so.

This does mean I will impress/bore you with explanations and safety concerns on subjects that I probably shouldn't know about.

I am also prone to long rants about random subjects as well so fair warning.

As a Dominant I have over the years tried my hand at a great deal of kinks and so to list my likes would take more space than the internet can hold, but this shouldn’t affect things much as I primarily derive my pleasure from pure control and the effect it has upon those under me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a very brief list of some of my likes:

Orgasm control - Training to hold off orgasm or to cum on command..who doesn't like that right?

Predicament/Desperation play - Having to copy out a passage of a smutty story while being stimulated sure is difficult ..and fun

Pain/Pleasure mixing - while I wouldn't refer to myself as a pure sadist I do enjoy pain when it invokes pleasure or teaches a lesson.

Rituals/life control - A big part of being mine will be conforming to a structure I lay down, this will involve rituals (not a cloaked blood sacrifice) and certain subtle life changes that will give you a consistent feeling of being under control.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expectations:

Honesty:

At the very top of the list honesty is crucial with me , if I cannot trust that you will be open with me about how you feel or about aspects of your life then I cannot trust you to be safe with any tasks or play we might do , so this is a deal breaker.

Enthusiasm:

Sounds silly I know but from experience I have found this surprisingly lacking in a lot of folks , just because you are mine does not mean you can just kick back and only do exactly as instructed , if I wanted a robot id attach alexa to a furbie , I want you to truly want to learn , to please , to expand your knowledge and skills and to have the same passion for kink as I do.

Intelligence:

I’m not expecting Einstein of for you to develop cold fusion while suspended upside down with nipple clamps on but I do want you to think about how you perform tasks and rituals , I’m only human (mostly) and so I will make mistakes , instead of following blindly knowing that you will understand the spirit of the task and adjust as needed or that you would hold back on something to avoid what you know I wouldn’t want is perfect in my eyes.

An understanding of place:

A hard one to quantify but essentially I am more “old school” than new so while I strongly believe in the symbiosis of the M/s and D/s dynamics and my duties in relation to that , I am not here to be a service top , I wont bend to random moods or whims and again while I am very understanding when it comes to feelings there should always be the understanding that you are mine not the other way around and so I decide what happens.

Reasonable contact and expectations of contact:

We all have normal lives to live sadly and as such we cant be sat around all day enjoying our debauchery , real life gets in the way. As such I fully accept that communication will not be a perfectly clockwork affair but I do expect to hear from you when you are able, likewise you can expect the same from myself.

For you to be submissive:

I may be going over covered ground here but with so many recent experiences I feel it needs to be spelt out , a submissive submits , in this case they will submit to me , this doesn’t mean manipulation obviscation omission or outright defiance instead. Im not saying there will be no banter in fact I quite enjoy it every now and then but at the end of the day your signing up to be controlled by me so if you intend on trying to manipulate me in any fashion to get what you want then your not for me.

What you can expect from me

Honesty:

Just like I expect from you , you can expect from me , I will be honest and open with you about my thoughts and feelings so you can trust I will not hold back from you.

Care for your wellbeing:

Part of my “old school” training was emphasis upon the symbiosis of dynamics , its not simply a one way street where you do everything I want and get nothing back , by accepting your gift of submission I also accept the responsibility that comes with it , your wellbeing both physically and mentally will become my charge and I will ensure to the best of my abilities that you not only have that support but feel it to.

An eccentric weird ex British pervert:

Sure I love the rituals and structure and the beauty of creating a dynamic but im not always some dusty aloof Dom , I enjoy fun and boobs, I will want to chat to you as a friend with the understanding of position thrown in so I will create an environment where you can talk to me openly and safely , and you can rest assured that with 18 years of experience I can come up with some inventive play times.
Hard limits

So yes I know my likes is very vauge but at least this part is certain:

Permanent Damage , Social suicide , Scat , blood play
Rule of thumb is I follow both S.S.C and R.A.C.K , I want this to be enjoyable and not damage either of us.

FAQ:

“I have a limit of pictures/videos is that ok?”

While I fully respect and understand not going gynological in the first 5 minutes I do want to be able to see you and the things I have you do in time, I also do need to know you are who you say you are.
So I am afraid if you will never do pictures/videos then I cannot work with you.

“Do you accept male subs?”

I am afraid not , I have scened with guys in the past but I only get the buzz of Domination from it nothing sexual etc , but good luck to you.

“Do you accept larger girls?”

Like many have said before and many will say after in vain , Looks are the last thing on my list , attitude is the most sexy thing you can possibly have so quit worrying and message me.

“I have a busy work/life schedule is that ok?”

Like Ive said we all have lives , we can only try to work around them and Im game if you are.

“do you know the queen?”

Just being British doesn’t mean I had dinner with the queen on a regula ….. ok yes ..yes I do , shes a messy eater.

How to apply

Well simply put throw me a PM , but do make it more than a few words, heres some tips:
Include your name or at least the name you wish to go by
Include a brief description of who you are
Tell me why your interested in me
Tell me what you can offer the dynamic
Bribery is always accepted

So I am almost certain I will have mispelt or grammatically bungled huge sections of this and forgotten probably some key bit of information you want to know but that’s half the fun right?
I hope to hear from you soon reader

-Master Cura-Dux

A little Auditory thank you for making it this far
Thankyou.mp3
Cura-Dux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 08:14 AM   #2
DanaL

This is a well written ad. Good luck!
DanaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 01:36 PM   #3
PurpleS
getDare Addict

This deserves a bump as it is very well written
PurpleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 02:34 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

This ad deserves a bump. Good luck!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 02:30 PM   #5
Red
Sona Forever

Fantastic ad! Someone will be very lucky to be chosen by you, best of luck in your search!

(moving a copy of this to the Top Ads section)
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk