Old 03-12-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
matn314

Default Need Self-bondage Dares

I recently picked up a bed restraint system (the strappy kind with cuffs), and I've figured out a way to tie myself up where it's extremely difficult to get out, but not impossible.

That said, I really like it, and slept in it last night (or as well as I could sleep ), and I need some tasks to perform when I have a day off work.

I have a roommate, and while she knows I'm kinky, she can't be involved, so there might be some dares I can't complete due to that.

Dislikes: Semi-public, heavy cbt

Limits: Permanent, toilet, scat, pee, illegal, family, hair, full public, social suicide, blackmail, sissy, face pics

Toys: 4"x1" plug, 4" spreading plug, CB6000s, bed restraint, couple vibes

Sex Map
matn314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 04:38 PM   #2
matn314

I plan on getting some padlocks too, maybe give the keys to someone I know and let them discover me? I'm not quite that daring right now though.

Limits: Permanent, toilet, scat, pee, illegal, family, hair, full public, social suicide, blackmail, sissy, face pics

Sex Map
Old 03-13-2018, 01:10 PM   #3
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked, lock your chastity cage and plug your anal with the normal plug.
Get yourself ready to be secured in bed, then check time, blindfold yourself and finish securing yourself into bed.

Now your goal is to be freed from the bondage after 60 minutes, but don't set any alarm. When you feel like the time should be up, free yourself and check the time.
If you freed yourself too early, stay in chastity for 1 day for every minute you got out early. So for example if you free yourself after 80 minutes, you stay in chastity for 10 days.
If you you freed your self too late, you get 12 hours of chastity for every minute. For example if you free yourself after 95 minutes, you stay in chastity for 2,5 days.

Let me know how many days you got
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 07:39 PM   #4
matn314

That's an amazing idea, thank you sir. I'll try that tonight, and report back as soon as I'm done. I'm not the best judge of time, so this will likely get really interesting

Sex Map
Old 03-13-2018, 09:51 PM   #5
matn314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
If you you freed your self too late, you get 12 hours of chastity for every minute. For example if you free yourself after 95 minutes, you stay in chastity for 2,5 days.
I was late by 3 minutes, so I'll be locked for 36 hours.

Thank you for the dare, sir.

Sex Map

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
self bondage, selfbondage