Old 02-01-2018, 04:01 PM   #1
chasteboi2

World Getdare Olympics 2018

As I'm sure many are aware, the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang are fast approaching! I thought that a date running the length of the games would add some excitement to the event for moderate sports fans and dare enthusiasts like myself! So here it is!

Post below and say which event(s) you are entering, and the country you will be representing at the Getdare games. By posting below, you submit to the strict rules of the games: absolutely no orgasms from opening ceremonies to closing ceremonies, an athlete must stay focused on their Olympic dream!

If your team wins gold in your selected event, congrats! You can cum as soon as the Olympic flame is extinguished at the closing ceremonies. If you happen to grab a silver medal, you must wait until March 1st to unload your tension. Should bronze be your prize, wait until the opening of the 2018 Paralympic Games on March 8th. If you fail to medal in your selected event, focus on performing better next time and stay denied until 1 month after the closing ceremonies, on March 25th. if you select multiple events, remember, your results compound and you must serve all the denial time earned by yours teams' performances.

Now the Olympics is not just a time for competition, but for comraderie and celebration. If your country happens to win a medal in ANY EVENT at any time during the games, you ahead and let yourself celebrate!
- 45 minutes (minimum) edging for each bronze
- 30 minutes (minimum) edging for each silver
- 20 minutes (minimum) edging for each gold

Remember ABSOLUTE denial the rest of the time at the games!

If your selected event consists of several days of competition with no medals awarded (round robin games, etc.) each win for your country earns you 1 hour anal masturbation, with no penile or vaginal stimulation (unless combined with a medal celebration from above).

So come on down and start signing up for the Getdare denial Olympics! Stay tuned to this thread as sport- and event-specific dares may be added at anytime.

Chastity belts: cb-6000s (in chrome finish or silicon), rikers clear

I LOVE HAVING MY COCK LOCKED!
Kik: thisguyoerhere
chasteboi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
chasteboi2

Staying true to my own roots, I will participating in the Men's and Women's Curling as Team Canada! 🇨🇦 🇨🇦 🇨🇦

Old 02-01-2018, 04:09 PM   #3
sissybabyAlex

I'll be patriotic and stick with Great Britain and I'll go for Women's Skeleton.
Very willing to experiment with new things! (:
sissybabyAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:06 AM   #4
person7

I would also like to back Gb for the womens skeleton, i think thats where we have the best chance

likes : crossdressing, public/semi public, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, sissy shopping

limits : gross things, family and friends, pain, illegal

kik me at: assertedplane8

My Sissy name is Josie!
person7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 06:13 PM   #5
Hallamark

I'm going to choose team Canada for both mens and womens ice hockey... I like my chances already!
Hallamark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:29 PM   #6
chasteboi2

Gotta say, I was hoping for a few more takers on this, but I'm excited to get started nonetheless! That said...

Today marks the first official day of competition, as some events start before the opening ceremonies. However, your Olympic denial does NOT begin until the games have been declared open. Until then...

Edging competition:
Should you wish to participate, keep track of all the edges you complete between now and the opening of the games. Report here within 24 hours of the opening ceremony ending and let us know how many you completed.

Gold Medalist: earns the right to give ANY participant in the edging competition 500 additional edges to complete before the end of their denial.
Silver Medalist: earns the right to give ANY participant, except the gold medalist, 250 additional edges to complete before the end of their denial.
Bronze Medalist: earns the right to give ANY participant, except the gold and silver medalists, 100 additional edges to complete before the end of their denial.
Dead Last: EVERY edging task completed throughout the entirety of the game is doubled. Plus 300 extra edges before the end of the denial.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:39 PM   #7
chasteboi2

Also going to include a CUM competition... cum as many times as you can before the games are officially opened, and report here within 24 hours to see how you stack up against everyone else. The prize up for grabs is the ability to "steal" organs from other players. if your orgasm is stolen, you MAY STILL cum when your denial period is up, but it must be ruined, and the appropriate guideline below followed.

If you are a medalist in this event and you "steal" and orgasm from another player, you can state your intent to have that orgasm at any point during the games. However, you must give us a statement of intention to orgasm at least 24 hours prior to the orgasm. Specify date and time. And if you miss that time, you forfeit the orgasm.

Gold Medalist: can "steal" the orgasm of any other participant in the competition, thereby extending their target's denial by 1 full week after ruin.
Silver Medalist: can "steal" the orgasm of any participant, except the gold medalist, thereby extending their target's denial by 4 days after ruin.
Bronze Medalist: can "steal" the orgasm of any participant, except the gold and silver medalists, thereby extending their target's denial by 48 hours after ruin.
Dead Last: orgasm is stolen (given to each medalist). No ruined orgasm. Extension of denial is 2 weeks.

Hopefully that was clear. Let me know if you have any questions.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:07 PM   #8
AnalSlave1

I'm going for men's mogul, women's hockey, men's curling, women's curling and pairs ice dancing. All for CANADA.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #9
chasteboi2

And the games have officially begun! Happy denial, friends!

Old 02-09-2018, 09:13 PM   #10
Jellysnoman
Baby Member

Thumbs up

I'm in.
Going Canada women's hockey.
Also hoping for someone to keep track of me to make sure I stay locked, never gone this long before
Old 02-13-2018, 03:08 PM   #11
chasteboi2

How is everyone holding up now that we're a few days in?

Old 02-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #12
AnalSlave1

Im still in denial. Canada won men's mogul so I happy about that. Lots of edging since canada has gotten a bunch of medals. In, fact im have to edge 1h and 50min just from today.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:48 AM   #13
chasteboi2

Well, with both men and women shockingly failing to medal in curling this year, looks like I'm in denial until April 25th... good thing my birthday is only two days later 😋

With Canada earning 27 medals so far, that puts me at 445 minutes of edging (just over 14 hours!!!!) and with the men and women winning a total of 10 games in curling, I'm at 10 hours of anal masturbation.

How has everyone else made out??

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, denial, edging, olympics