Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-14-2017, 01:36 AM   #61
Irulan

I have done this last evening during I was watching TV. I started the vibrator with medium power but then I changed my mind and increased the power to maximum. I was wearing panties, tight jumpsuit, and the locked jeans.

OMG, I came more than 6 times in this hour.

Thanks for this great dare. I will do the next level this evening.
Irulan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:22 PM   #62
kittyV

Default Level 1

Level 1 was a toughieeee...So fair game here I did this after the gym but before my shower. I was already in yoga pants so I thought why not. It took some time honestly to work it in and I spent the first few minutes flopped on my tummy with some sore abs legs and a not to proud to say aching butt. A few more minutes later though and I was thumbs down and rolling down my yoga pants as I spread my legs as far as I could feeling the material roll down my thighs my vibrator (my Pink Monster) in one hand.

I guess a tip is you should work yourself up on this in my case sure dares are a definite turn on but I closed my anyway eyes let my fingers wander and felt my body arch, a gasp later and I was (really,really) ready for the vibrator, my hand inching it down slowly, my eyes closing with that little sharp intake of breath as it slipped in, my walls slowly squeezing down around the little plastic device now inside me.

A minute later and I was rolling back up my Yoga pants the waistband snapping with a satisying slap as it let it slap against my body, my vibrator now tucked and trapped deep in my V.

I have to say having a vibrator in you makes you really that more aware of well down there and i found myself clenching as I found myself an episode of Billions (anyone else watching that?) and crossed my legs conscious of that little extra hardness down there (and feeling way turned on for it) before I found my vibrator's remote.

A few taps later and I was off the buzzing on maximum i found myself within minutes squeezing a pillow and then twisting my hips. Needless to say a few minutes more and I was soaked bent over and moaning most shamelessly my teeth around the pillow as I had a huge O.

Total time maybe 10 minutes? lol so definitely no success at level 1. I'll have to give this a go another time and yes I know I skipped the thong shorts and belt part. Promise on my scout's honor that I'll make a better attempt at that if I redo lol.

Off to shower
v

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kittyV for this post:
Old 08-26-2017, 04:59 AM   #63
BtO
Distinguished Member

Great.
So many girls have done my vibrator dares.

Who will try next?
Old 12-19-2017, 11:59 PM   #64
BtO
Distinguished Member

Who takes up the challenge next?
Old 05-04-2022, 06:35 AM   #65
maireth

Default That’s good awesome

That’s good awesome
maireth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk