Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which rules should qmu follow till he completes all the tasks of this thread?
Write a thoughtful blog entry (min. 500 words) once every fortnight on a topic of your choice. 8 17.39%
Post 5 thoughtful dares every week in other gD member's threads in request TORD section 20 43.48%
Post 3 thoughtful comments on blog entries of 3 different gD members every week 11 23.91%
Send 5 pm dares to 5 different gD members every week. 25 54.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2017, 04:43 PM   #286
barefooted83
getDare Devil

The wheel said black

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:33 PM   #287
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

Wow this is still going on?? Poor guy... gotta be one of @ninas worst!
Triangles Task 19 out of 25
Dman1212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:51 PM   #288
qmu
getDare Devil

Final Report

White : Read 30 pages of a book with 5 marshmallows inserted in ass and diapers on (990/960 pages) COMPLETE =D

+153 White

COMPLETE =D

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS FINALLY FINISHED! =D I was working mostly from home this week, had the free time, and with the end in sight I just pushed to do this. Again, my butt is not happy about it, but it is finished =p Monday +40, Tuesday +42, Wednesday +38, +33 just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
Wow this is still going on?? Poor guy... gotta be one of @ninas worst!
It's just funny that you posted this on the day I finished. You almost made me edit the whole post lol. Read the post bellow =p
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu

Last edited by qmu; 07-06-2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Dman's quote
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qmu for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 05:52 PM   #289
qmu
getDare Devil

Closing Remarks

I'll probably sound an hypocrite and a mini-Marv (god, he's going to kill me if he reads this =p). But first an explanation on why this took so long and how "harsh" it is for a silly and quick game on the forums. This thread was not something nina@ just forced upon me, we talked over it, it took a lot of convincing from her (more because of some of my issues with insecurity than the punishment itself, but the punishment was also discussed). And the time it took to complete was more because I was not doing the tasks as much as I could, I have other hobbies aside from kinky and ABDL stuff =p. The only imposition I left nina@ over the thread when I realized it would take a lot of time was there was no time limit over it, so I could do it on my own pace only when I could and was in the mood for it, with no impacts on normal life.

That said, thanks nina@! Your original intent worked, this thread did show that at least here nobody cares what I do (you could just do it with a little less humiliation =p), too bad I doubt this will one day transfer to real life. And it got way more attention than I thought it would, so my fears of feeling bad over an ignored thread were nonsensical. (Though most of it were probably because of your "popularity" here and constant bumping...)

"Thanks" to everyone who posted here, especially to nina@, hltro (who I am regret I did not talk more to when he was active) and Samishere who gave me a mini-panic attack when I checked the thread for the first time after begginning. Thanks for nina@, Marv and whoever kept reading the insane rambling that were the reports, even if I am completely embarrassed by it (I am blushing writing this --''). But really, this marshmallow task IS the most humiliating thing I've done here...

Edit: I forgot one last remark. On the rules I had to follow. The PM Dares one was really easy to be honest, and it did fulfill nina@'s goal to make me less afraid to send people PMs lol (and get me inundated with PM Dares in return --'). But the dare giving one, I have to admit, I really tried following it to the letter at first, but it got disheartening. Even by hand-picking threads to post the amount of people who do as little as acknowledge the task you gave was minimal. Even after you spent time going through likes, dislikes, limits, previous posts, other hobbies and interests to try to came up with something creative that you think the person will enjoy so few people actually say something... And in one instance I got a PM from the person saying how much I suck and that the dare is ridiculous... no comments, rant over. Sorry nina@, I tried to keep up with it, but I could not...

Edit 2: Just sorry about the reports getting shorter and shorter over time. I just ran out of things to write lol
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
qmu

Last edited by qmu; 07-06-2017 at 10:10 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to qmu for this post:
Old 07-09-2017, 04:40 PM   #290
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

Congrats!! Hats off to you!
Triangles Task 19 out of 25
Dman1212 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dman1212 for this post:
Old 07-13-2017, 09:13 AM   #291
nina@
getDare Succubus

Hey qmu great report... Hadn't logged in for a few days and missed this update of yours..

I logged in to ask for an update but was surprised to find you already completed all the tasks of this thread...

Amazing reports.. great job.. thanks
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 07-13-2017, 11:24 AM   #292
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Hey qmu great report... Hadn't logged in for a few days and missed this update of yours..

I logged in to ask for an update but was surprised to find you already completed all the tasks of this thread...

Amazing reports.. great job.. thanks
I am not sure if they were "amazing", but thanks nonetheless. =D I hope at least some of this entertained other people lol.

I don't think I need to say anything that wasn't said in the last post. Just that it is a relief this was over. I must be too strange that these tasks kept on the back of my mind and I had to finish them...

And a bit of humiliating trivia I forgot to share, whatever, people can at least laugh over it. You facial task was able to temporarily reprogram me. After I finished it the following weeks I was still associating masturbation with washing my face. --' There was one day that went like this: feeling horny and then thinking "nah, I don't want to take a shower after this... oh wait... wtf brain?"
qmu

Advertisements
Kink Talk