Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-20-2016, 06:52 AM   #16
Lefty
getDare Sweetheart

Have you been seen naked by friends? If so what was the situation, how did you feel (embarrassed, excited etc.)
So, an answer in two parts. First, my best friend for years and I are kind of closet nudists. Whenever we would visit each other, she would suggest we get more comfortable and we'd strip. Nothing sexual, we just hate clothes. Second, I worked in theater while in college. While we had separate dressing rooms, we saw more than enough of each other during shows (or cast parties...)

Have you been seen by strangers?
How did that happen and what happened?
Yes, and it was in the best way possible lol My girlfriend and I went down this hiking trail at the state park/lake that's not too far from us. This particular trail had a secluded alcove lower than the trail you could get to that looked over the lake. Well, we were horny and knew we should go down there. A few minutes later, we both came and were getting dressed when we looked up and saw another couple. They got an eyeful of us. Funny thing was, they were going to the same spot for the same reason lol

Do you look for opportunities to strip down?
I usually just do it at home. It's a fairly conservative area where I live, so nudity isn't exactly acceptable. But, when my girlfriend's parents are away and there is tall corn in the fields, we go skinny dipping and sun tanning at their pool.

Have you seen someone else naked in public? Or a friend who had to get naked for some reason not including sexual reasons.
The lake story, we kind of stuck around to see how they got on lol And I think I answered the rest up above.
98% Rope bunny
84% Rigger
70% Exhibitionist
68% Degradee
67% Voyeur
63% Submissive
62% Non-monogamist
60% Dominant
58% Experimentalist

Everyone should go take the test, it'll make life easier.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 05:56 AM   #17
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Have you been seen naked by friends? If so what was the situation, how did you feel (embarrassed, excited etc.) - Yes, dares at school, not much since though.

Have you been seen by strangers? - Yes
How did that happen and what happened? -

1st completely naked dare I was seen by a girl at my school.
2nd I was seen by a friend's neighbour while she was out walking her dog.

Do you look for opportunities to strip down? - not now

Have you seen someone else naked in public? Or a friend who had to get naked for some reason not including sexual reasons. - Not completely, just in her knickers.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:02 AM   #18
Sophiaa
Distinguished Member

Seeing as one of my permanent rules is to be totally naked whenever home alone, I probably have been seen naked a couple times whilst walking around my house. (from strangers walking past looking in, this is such a thrill/turn on.. I don't recall ever seeing anyone else naked though.

Currently denied until September 2nd, 2017.

PM Dares.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits.

Tumblr: sophiaagdxo Feel free to share my pictures around and expose me further.
Sophiaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 04:41 PM   #19
nudeboy81

Have you been seen naked by friends? If so what was the situation, how did you feel (embarrassed, excited etc.)
Yes i have. In showers after gym/work etc. And a few skinnydips XD.

Again, at gym showers. And nude beaches.

Maybe XD

Have you seen someone else naked in public? Or a friend who had to get naked for some reason not including sexual reasons.
Only while skinnydipping with friend(s) or at the nude beach.

Likes; Masturbation, nudity, outdoor, slightly risky, slightly messy.

Limits; Pain, permanent, illegal, poo, staying messy for long times, very public, crossdressing, friends/family and pain.
nudeboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:01 AM   #20
cxb13
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestorun View Post

Have you been seen by strangers? Not that i'm aware of, though i have been in public naked, so cant confirm!
How did that happen and what happened? It was a self dare, just walked around the outside of my house, and have been sunbathing naked in my garden before.

Do you look for opportunities to strip down? Any opportunity, i love being naked.

Have you seen someone else naked in public? Or a friend who had to get naked for some reason not including sexual reasons. Not that i can recall unfortunatly, that would be fun.

Just curious how others see nudity or their experiences, feel free to comment your most memorable experience or favorite or even your most humiliating can be a conversation starter, if you think of another question which should be added here let me know and ill add to the list and such, okay I am typing way too much sorry for making you read this much lol
I enjoyed answering those, being naked is something i love! If i didnt lie with my parents , i'd be naked all the time!

Cxb

Likes : Masturbation , Humiliation , Semi Public, Orgasm Control/Denial

Limits: Pain, Messy, Public , Anal , Family , Cross dress

Kik: cxb13

Pm me : Cum Slave, and you choose how I have my next orgasm!

Pm me: Torture and a number between 1 and 5, and thats how many times I have to cum in a 24 hour period.

Pm me: Kik pic, and i will send you a picture over kik of your choice! (Within limits) .

Pm me: Strip and I will spend the next hour naked, when I read it.
cxb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:42 AM   #21
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

I have been seen naked by my friends on purpose and by accident.
The accidental exposure was at the lake while we were riding tubes being pulled by a boat. We were riding double. my friend undid the back of my top and as I struggled my bottom half slipped into the water and the drag pulled my bottom bikini off. As I tried to grab my bottoms my top flew off and then I flew off.
They picked me up before going to get my bikini. I climb onto the boat completely naked.
The other time was a dare during a rain storm at the beach.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 12:29 PM   #22
b.dude

Yes, on a somewhat frequent basis in school showers, etc.

Have you been seen by strangers? How did that happen and what happened?
Yes, I went to nude beaches.

Not really.

Yes to both.

Likes etc
PM dares

I got 28 vids (more here & here). PM me 1-28 to receive.

I refuse to accept dares or vid-requests from anyone with only a few (or worse, 0) posts!

As a teen, mom walked in on me wanking. I was on my bed nude, beating to a nudie mag. I was about to cum as she came in w/o knocking. I quickly got under the blanket & yelled at her. She left without a word. I finished after she left under the blanket
b.dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:03 PM   #23
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

No, not really. The closest I've ever gotten to being naked around my friends was at a pool party.

Have you been seen by strangers? Pretty sure some people have gotten glimpses of my body through my window. But never intentionally on my part.

How did that happen and what happened? Sometimes, I just like to be naked around my own home, ya know?

Do you look for opportunities to strip down? No.

Have you seen someone else naked in public? Or a friend who had to get naked for some reason not including sexual reasons. Yes. I've helped my friend get undressed for a hospital visit.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:34 PM   #24
goods

Yes. In nude beaches and when I go holiday with my best friend.

Yes, nude beaches and outside.

Once, a boy was sucking my cock in a park, it was 7 in the morning and we were coming party, no one was there, but when I was about to end, I looked back and there was a man watching us.

Yes

Beach

- Be nice! 😀
goods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:42 PM   #25
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

You guys all have such great stories! lol Keep up living it up xD

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:31 AM   #26
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Yes, Charlotte sees me naked all the time it's not really even weird anymore.

Maybe during a dare, but I can't be sure. I have however flashed strangers before, so that would be a definite yes.

Outside dares, I never saw anyone see me, but I guess I'll never know.

Only if I'm daring.

Yes when Charly is being daring.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk