Old 01-15-2016, 08:33 PM   #1
TortureMe F

Default Forced Orgasm

Instead of edging I need someone to force me to orgasm however many times in whatever amount of time. Limits and toys are in my signature. Have fun with it

Limits: anything toilet/excrement related, public, family, pictures, body writing, lines

Toys: remote controlled egg vibrator, vibrating dildo, suction cup dildo, nipple clamps, handcuffs, wrist cuffs, collar, rope, clothes pins, belts, household items (ice, candles, etc.)
TortureMe F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 09:19 PM   #2
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Put the 7 in vibrating dildo in your pussy, then put on your tightest pair of panties. Now put on the handcuffs. You have an hour to cum 4 times. You cant take the panties off, i suggest finding something to grind against.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 02:58 PM   #3
TortureMe F

I only came 3 times, do you have a punishment for me?

Limits: anything toilet/excrement related, public, family, pictures, body writing, lines

Toys: remote controlled egg vibrator, vibrating dildo, suction cup dildo, nipple clamps, handcuffs, wrist cuffs, collar, rope, clothes pins, belts, household items (ice, candles, etc.)
Old 01-17-2016, 03:00 PM   #4
dawson

I do tonight you must sleep with the vibrating dildo on the highest setting and those same panties on.

Dislikes: , bladder control, forced orgasm, pee, Pics no face, orgasm ruination, light anal

Limits: pics, poo, messy, public, enema, anal (no lube), illegal, permanent, scarring, diapers, wax, long, Videos, Family, Writing.Urethra, orgasm denial
dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 03:02 PM   #5
TortureMe F

Thank you for the punishment, I will do it tonight

Old 01-17-2016, 03:56 PM   #6
Kell

If you're going to sleep with it on high, you'll want to lock it inside you somehow. If you have rope and a key you will need to make a crotch rope and make a knot. Then you'll have to get a key and lock to lock the rope around you so that you can't get it off and really be forced to orgasm over and over
Old 01-17-2016, 10:06 PM   #7
TortureMe F

sounds great, I'll definitely do that

Old 01-17-2016, 11:32 PM   #8
stbke
getDare Sweetheart

You will need: clothespins, strong string without much give, both vibes, a 30-minute timer.

First, tie two clothespins to strings and tie those strings to solid anchor points (bed posts might work). Make sure the strings are short enough that any significant movement of your torso while they're clamped to your nipples will cause them to be ripped off. Use trial and error on yourself if necessary.

Once they're well-aligned, sit up very straight, put the 7" vibe inside and hold the bullet against your clit with tight panties, and turn them both on. Then clamp both nipples and start the timer.

Every time you rip off the clothespins, pause the timer until you have them back on (don't stop the vibes during that time!) After the timer runs out, you're free to go.

likes: obedience, denial, ruined orgasms, edging, frustration, chance, panties

not interested: wedgies, messy, soap, diapers, scat/piss

limits: anything I determine to be illegal or harmful

Toys: 6" silicone strap-on
stbke is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, forced orgasm, submissive female, vibrator