Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-12-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
BrokenWings
Account Banned

Default Random Question of Randominity

Just a few questions about nothing in particular.

1. Someone is trying to mug you as you walk through an outdoor market. Beside you is a crate with every vegetable imaginable. What vegetable do you use to defend yourself with?

2. So, somehow you gained the ability to survive on any planet in the solar system, and also travel to any of them in a blink. However, you can only visit one before your ability is taken away. What planet do you visit?

3. You are given $10,000, the only rule when it was given to you was you had to spend it all in one day. How do you spend the money?

4. Dogs, Cats or Slow Lorises? If you did not know, this is a Slow Loris.

5. Your house is burning down (don't worry, you have really awesome insurance) and everything inside it is about to be burnt to a crisp. You only have time to run in and get one thing, aside from all living things in your house because they already escaped, what do you come out with?

6. If your favorite colour was a number, how would it taste?

7. All electronics have gone offline, and all the people who know how to fix them are being asses. During this time you still want to have conversations over long distances, What is your new means of communication?

8. If your walls could see and then also talk, setting aside the creepiness of that, what would they say about you?

9. A new disease has surfaced, and the only cure is to get a tattoo that takes up at least 1/3 of your face, what tattoo do you get?

10. Congratulations! You have just been bitten by a radioactive nematode and have gained the power to jump in and out of any work of fiction, be it books, movies, games or whatever. For some reason radiation, with it's ability to think and all shafted you and made it so you could only be the main villain/antagonist in the story. What work of fiction would you stay in the most?
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:03 PM   #2
BrokenWings
Account Banned

I shall answer first off, just for fun and such.

1. Someone is trying to mug you as you walk through an outdoor market. Beside you is a crate with every vegetable imaginable. What vegetable do you use to defend yourself with?
I think i would use a pumpkin, do you know how to defend against a counter attack via pumpkin?

2. So, somehow you gained the ability to survive on any planet in the solar system, and also travel to any of them in a blink. However, you can only visit one before your ability is taken away. What planet do you visit?
Probably Saturn, what little of a surface it has, more of just a core is a liquid not unlike water in density, i would probably go for a swim.

3. You are given $10,000, the only rule when it was given to you was you had to spend it all in one day. How do you spend the money?
Buy an awesome new bed, an epic computer, a new bike, and a few more toys.

I would have to say Slow Lorises, with cat's coming in a close second.

5. Your house is burning down (don't worry, you have really awesome insurance) and everything inside it is about to be burnt to a crisp. You only have time to run in and get one thing, aside from all living things in your house because they already escaped, what do you come out with?
Honestly, probably my computer, i can't do school and such with out my computer.

Cinnamon, with a slight lemon after taste.

7. All electronics have gone offline, and all the people who know how to fix them are being asses. During this time you still want to have conversations over long distances, What is your new means of communication?
It's a hard decision, but in my head it is between: message in a bottle, or carrier pigeons.

8. If your walls could see and then also talk, setting aside the creepiness of that, what would they say about you?
Most of all they would say i don't get enough sleep, then they would say i am too loud, then they would say i am lazy, then... i dunno... walls are asses anyway.

9. A new disease has surfaced, and the only cure is to get a tattoo that takes up at least 1/3 of your face, what tattoo do you get?
Something like Faith's from mirrors edge, but bigger i guess.

10. Congratulations! You have just been bitten by a radioactive nematode and have gained the power to jump in and out of any work of fiction, be it books, movies, games or whatever. For some reason radiation, with it's ability to think and all shafted you and made it so you could only be the main villain/antagonist in the story. What work of fiction would you stay in the most?
I would probably jump into Spider man as the black cat, I think i would have fun as her.
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:16 PM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWings View Post

Watermelon. It's big and round.
Mercury. It's the first planet we sat in the list of planets in the solar system so it mist be special.
I give it all to charity becuase why not?
Dogs.
My ipod. I use it to keep in touch with friends.
6. If your favorite colour was a number, how would it taste?It would taste like watermelon with a peach after taste.

Writing letters.

8. If your walls could see and then also talk, setting aside the creepiness of that, what would they say about you?She sneaks stuff into the bathroom and sticks stuff into her ass along with stuff in her pussy and cries at the lightest pain and is shy and avoids people and has trouble with stuff.

9. A new disease has surfaced, and the only cure is to get a tattoo that takes up at least 1/3 of your face, what tattoo do you get?One of a big eye.

The Great Gabtsey. I assume Gabtsey is the antagonist so it would be fun. I'd just avoid the part of the story where he gets shot.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:38 PM   #4
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Pumpkin.
Mars.
Paying bills, rent deposit, groceries, online games (equipment), a new car (Toyota Celica), new clothing, haircut, and the rest shall be used as I proceed through my day.
Dogs & Cats - Catdog!!
Do I have anything on me? If yes, then my mobile phone. If not, then my money.
Very very plain.
*grabs a pen and paper*
He sleeps with music/TV shows playing in the background.
My family name or a 'fancy' straight line.
Heroes or IronMan 3.

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:54 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I would guess a habanero pepper. If you have to wear gloves to handle some of this stuff to prevent burning...it's got to be pretty potent.

Well that kind of depends as the question can be interpreted as once you travel to the planet you lose the ability permanently, or you go to the planet and after a bit you go back to Earth. I think if I was transported back to Earth after a while I'd visit Jupiter. I mean the Giant Red Spot a very powerful storm...thunderstorms are just somewhat calming to me. However, if the power was taken away permanently, I'd probably stay on Earth, I'm reasonably comfortable here and most of my best friends are Earthlings, including myself.

$10,000 would probably go towards buying equipment for a youtube gaming show as that's always been one of my vanilla fantasies. I'd invest some in several plane tickets to various locations to visit my friends that I haven't been able to meet in person, then I'd just probably invest the rest in junk food if there was any $ left.

Cats. Dogs can tend to be too needy sometimes and sometimes you do just want to be left alone and cats will kind of do that sometimes. Slow loris I don't know, I think that would kind of freak me out as that's not an animal I'm used to seeing in a domestic setting.

I'd say my Wii U. I would go insane without video games and it has Internet access so I can still keep in track with my friends.

It would taste like whatever the gag that the asylum employees would put over me when they decide to commit me.

Writing letters. Sure I don't know where my friends live but there's just something so comforting and exciting about getting a letter that's not a bill or junk.

He has too many posters...I can't see! He plays on the computer on his 3DS and with himself a lot.

Blue and white flames. I have my reasons although I feel I don't need to explain them.

Pokémon FireRed depending on who you see the main villain as both outcomes are pretty awesome.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #6
UsedBoy18

Cucumber

Pluto

Going to Australia

Dog

My Playstation

Sour

Letters

Really boring guy

See Mike Tyson

Fallout New Vegas

Please punish me

Loves: Wedgies, Ice, Pee, Humiliation, Feet, Shoes, Food Play, CBT

Likes: Spanking, Scat, Messy, Snapchat, Anal, Humiliation, Sweat, Food Play, Pet Play, Webcam, Hypno, Nipple Play

Dislikes (punishments): Chasity, Edging, Cum Eating, mouth soaping, writing lines

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Full Public, Face Pics, Friends, Family

Don't have any sex toys, just house hold items.
UsedBoy18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 02:43 AM   #7
SilentK88

1. A large Swede (a Rutabaga.) They are hard & very dense, and can easilly take a knife or be used to blugeon an attacker.

2. Mars, as there will be someone else there, eventually to talk to/scare.

3. I'd buy a Nikon D7100 with varied Zeiss Lenses, A dozen 3TB external drives, 3 Mac Pros, Final Cut X, AVID (Most Recent,) Adobe Creative Suite (Most Recent,) a Sonor Drum Set (Custom,) A new set of Drum Mics, A new 4K 52" TV, Pre-Order (Paid in full) 6 games I want on PS4 from Gamestop for the 2015 year, and the rest would go toward my student loan from college.

4. Dogs. Any family of Canine or Lupis (though I perfer relatives of Lupis.)

5. The set of clothes I had set out for the next day. (So many people forget to get dressed or grab clothes at all when their house goes up in flames.)

6. I guess it would taste kinda like black licorice (Number 13.)

7. Carrier Pigeons.

8. Probably that I have issues. Not insaine or anything, but obsessive, anti-social, quiet, and an insomniac.

9. A Tattoo featuring various runic symbols that are meant to give good luck, long life, and prosperity.

10. X-Men. I'd always wanted to be the Master of Magnetism.
SilentK88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:34 AM   #8
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Vegetables?!?! I'd much rather use fresh fruit!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w
If it has to be a vegetable, make it a zucchini. *sigh*

... Effectively leaving me stranded on another planet? Can I please be allowed not to teleport to a planet with nothing on it? If not, Mars.

Plane tickets to New York, pay for a hotel and make reservations for all sorts of restaurants and shows. I'll pay in advance! What I don't use goes to charity.

A kitten!

My pc. It has all my information! Maybe my phone, but I usually have that on my person anyway.

Sweet. A chocolatey-fruity combination.

7. All electronics have gone offline, and all the people who know how to fix them are being asses. During this time you still want to have conversations over long distances. What is your new means of communication?
A giant cannon that I aim at places all over the world. I fill the cannon with plastic containers. The containers have hand written messages in them. It'd be hard to aim precisely enough, but I think it could work!

Nothing. I trust my walls not to gossip behind my back, even if they can talk. My walls wouldn't do that to me!

A giant tattoo of a bear on my back. Or maybe one that takes up at least 1/3 of my face. It's hard to decide...

10. Congratulations! You have just been bitten by a radioactive nematode and have gained the power to jump in and out of any work of fiction, be it books, movies, games or whatever. For some reason radiation, with it's ability to think and all, shafted you and made it so you could only be the main villain/antagonist in the story. What work of fiction would you stay in the most?
The Infinity Gauntlet comic book. Full mastery of reality!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:54 AM   #9
Punish_me

cucumber

that planet thats really similar to earth but is really far away, cant remember its name tho

probably on books

cats ftw

my sketchbook

uh...

mail

they would say i was really weird

id get a cool elven looking design that you see in rpg's cuz they look pretty cool tbh

probably dragon age or narnia

Likes: dice dares, orgasm control, bondage, edging and some pain.
Limits: public, illegal, webcam/photos,
kik - pixelcat666
toys - dildo, nipple clamps, rope, ball gag, and collar.
message me if you have a dare you think ill like.
Punish_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 09:31 AM   #10
canonball-747
Account Banned

Probably a strong, sharp looking carrot. I would probably attempt to stab at my attacker. Well, I'd try at least. In all honesty I probably wouldn't even see the veggies and just run as fast as I can in the other direction.

Saturn. Could you imagine seeing those rings up close and personal? God it would be incredible.

I would make sure that I'm given it on a day where I can pay my tuition. And I would pay a year of tuition in one go. Anyway, anything left over if it doesn't come to the full amount I would get back as a check. (Sorry for breaking your rules )

I LOVE ME SOME PUPPIES. But like. Slow Loris is so damn cute. I just wouldn't know how to keep the damn thing alive.

Oh my god. Um. Probably my great-grand father's flight log from World War II, with the log of when he was shot down and killed piloting a Lancaster over Berlin. My Grandma sent it to me a few years ago, and I couldn't bare to see it burn.

Owl. Duh.

I assume that they would complain of backaches since they haven't moved since the 90s.

Probably watercolour smears. I love abstract watercolour.

Harry Potter. Is there any other answer?

Thanks! These were fun!

LIMITS: Family, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme public, illegal, others?
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 11:10 AM   #11
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Hmm, like previous answer a pumpkin, cuase really, you see a person swing a pumpkin, How you gonna fight that?

Uranus.... Or The third one away from the sun, I forgot the name...

Video game systems, rent, variuos debts, new toys, and like 100 of the choclate oranges that are only out at christmas/new years times...

Well a SLow Loris is cute, I probally would freak out if I saw it everyday, so a dog, more specifically a pit bull...[/B]

hmm, i guess my vidoe game systems, i dont have many important things in my house for now...[/B]

Silly question, you can't taste a number.. but if I have to answer I will use maths... Blue = 4 letters, So 4 would taste like... pineapple?

Everyone says letters but how they gonna mail those letters? All electronics(cars have those) are offline.. I'm going with hawks carrying letters or a really,really long string with cups at the ends...

Tine to get new walls, i say... They tell lies

For sure a double Mike Tyson face tattoo, 1 on each side....

How has nobody said Game of Thrones? You could technically be anyone in that world as nobody is inherintly good or evil, they all have there reasons... Except I guess Joffery...
Old 03-13-2015, 09:07 PM   #12
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'm going to go with pineapples because they're kinda heavy and spiky?

I really wouldn't want to go, the idea of that to me is truly terrifying.

Spending money quickly and recklessly doesn't seem difficult haha, maybe buy a new car and use the left overs to buy clothes

Kittens

Photographs, like the old photo albums. I can't buy those back.

Like a sweet tropical kind of flavour. Strawberries and pineapples.

Good old fashioned letters? I mean it would take much longer but being pen pals is cute.

I sing to myself a lot and I never wear clothes. I'm also big on dancing alone.

A skin coloured tattoo. Hopefully it would blend perfectly.

I'm thinking the evil witch in some Disney film because then, hey at least I'm magic.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 09:34 PM   #13
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

COCONUT, WHOS GONNA MESS WHITH SOMEONE THAT HAS A COCONUT?

SATURN, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT THE RINGS LOOK LIKE FROM THE PLANET. PLUS IT HAS 31 MOONS

LETS JUST SAY I WOULD HAVE ALOT OF VIDEOGAMES AND BEER

DOGS

GUITAR

LIKE BEER

2 CUPS AND A STRING

THIS GUY HAS NO LIFE, OR THIS GUY IS LIVING THE LIFE

TWO BLACK EYES

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, I WOULDNT KILL PEOPLE, BUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE IN THEIR DREAMS WITH ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 09:47 PM   #14
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Carrot

Pluto

Invest in stocks

Dog

Safe

Awesome

Morse code or otherwise mail.

I'm awesome.

A dragon

Star Wars

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:03 AM   #15
Catherinem775

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWings View Post

1. Someone is trying to mug you as you walk through an outdoor market. Beside you is a crate with every vegetable imaginable. What vegetable do you use to defend yourself with?Watermelon

2. So, somehow you gained the ability to survive on any planet in the solar system, and also travel to any of them in a blink. However, you can only visit one before your ability is taken away. What planet do you visit?Earth Earth. At least there are people here

A trip to Vegas
4. Dogs, Cats or Slow Lorises? If you did not know, this is a Slow Loris. Dogs

Pictures
6. If your favorite colour was a number, how would it taste? bright and spicy

7. All electronics have gone offline, and all the people who know how to fix them are being asses. During this time you still want to have conversations over long distances, What is your new means of communication? Telephone

8. If your walls could see and then also talk, setting aside the creepiness of that, what would they say about you? Oops

I would get a lizard
Books Moretti in Longmire
Catherinem775 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk