Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-31-2014, 01:08 AM   #1
ChubbyGeekyGirl
Baby Member

Female 24/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in US (serious replies only)

24/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in US (serious replies only)

Hello! A bit about me I guess. I'm new here! 24, graduate student, submissive, and geek give a pretty round description of me in a nutshell. I'm testing the waters I guess, I'm single and have been lurking around here for several months. I would rather not give my name out on here, but I'm happy to tell in a private message.

I'm looking for someone I can build a relationship with and get to know. I am open to offline, but would like to get started on here. I don't like my Master to have other slaves, as I am committed to Him, I would prefer that He be committed to me. As you can see, I am more than capable of stringing full sentences together, with mostly proper grammar and spelling, and would appreciate the same in my Master. I cannot submit to someone I can't respect, and I can't respect people who type with excessive abbreviations.

I'm not looking for lifestyle control right off the bat, I feel as though that is something that must be eased into. As I am looking for something long-term I think this request is not unreasonable. I have a few toys, and I am looking into purchasing a few more, and I have plenty of household items that I use for nefarious purposes. Feel free to request a list or ask for specifics!

There's a short list in my signature to give a feel for what I enjoy, but I find these things are usually best brought out in conversation.

Skype preferred.

Likes:Clit play/torture, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm torture, spanking, bondage.
Dislikes:Public, blood, messy, visible writing.
Hard Limits:Illegal, scat/pee, permanent damage, identifying photos/videos, weight-based humiliation.

Last edited by ChubbyGeekyGirl; 03-31-2014 at 04:23 AM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to ChubbyGeekyGirl for this post:
Old 03-31-2014, 01:54 PM   #2
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

I am interested, but I am from Europe.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:47 PM   #3
Kingni49
Account Banned

Hey I'm interested, add me as a friend and we can start
Old 04-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
Hrnyguy11

Send a message via Yahoo to Hrnyguy11

I sent you a message.

Dislikes/limits: public and friends family finding out.

Likes and limits can change pending on the sub i have
Old 04-01-2014, 04:39 PM   #5
shadoweater

Since you're open to something offline eventually, do you mind sharing what part of the US you're in?

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)

Advertisements
Kink Talk