Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
smexi_emma
Baby Member

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi there,

My name is Emma, I'm new here, but I've actually been watching from afar for about 6 months and waiting to turn 18 so I can open an account - my birthday was last week, so here I am

I'm young, yes, but I can't do anything about that. What I can do is try to show you that, in spite of my age, I'm serious about this.

So first I'll tell you a bit about me:

I'm Emma
I'm 18
I'm single (obviously)
I'm in my final year of school (almost finished!!!)
I live with my parents and my two sisters
I love photography, the beach, art, history, my friends

What's brought me here:

I first found GetDare about 6 months ago - it intrigued me. As I've read and learned more I've come to a realisation that a bdsm lifestyle actually fits my beliefs quite well. I have always believed that the man should be the head of the relationship, and I think I'm naturally reasonably submissive. I've realised that I want to take that further and actually start to learn what it means to be a submissive first hand. I'm hopefully that there is someone here who is prepared to take me on that journey.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for not just a master, but a trainer as well, some one who will take me where I'm at and work with me, teaching me, training me, to be a better submissive. I'm looking for someone serious, not someone who just wants to get off, or try to get me to do impossible tasks.

I want to learn "holistically" e.g. I'm interested in becoming a true submissive in every area of my life, not just sexually.

What I can offer:

I can offer myself, I know I'm young, but I want to learn, and I don't know very much, so I am willing to be shaped.
I can offer my best efforts, I don't know much, I don't have much experience, I can't guarantee I'll be perfect, but I can guarantee I'll try my best.
I know I live at home, but my bedroom is away from the other bedrooms and I have a lock on the door, so I do have some privacy.

Limits:
I know that good sub missives shouldn't have limits, they should trust their master, but I do have a few limits:

- Illegal
- Family
- photos & video, etc.

I'm really sorry about the photo's and video thing, I know it's going to turn away a lot of people and I'm really sorry about that, but I'm young and no one else knows about this side of me, I just can't risk it, I'm really, really sorry, but hopefully someone will be prepared to work with me anyway? Maybe in the future when I really trust someone I would, but I just can't right now sorry.

I quite possibly will have other limits as well, I'm really hopefully that the right person will be prepared to work with that as we go along?

Thank you so much for your time - please post here if you have any other questions - I'm happy to answer anything :-)

Thank you!

emma :-)
The following 6 users say Thank You to smexi_emma for this post:
Old 08-27-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
collegekid1204

Sent you a PM, let me know when you want to start!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

Old 08-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
criso

You don't have to take pics. You just have to take one pic, to prove that you're really who you claim to be. It's a pic you could upload on FB and it wouldn't get deleted. PG13 stuff. And nobody can identify you from it. If you can't do this, this screams fake. Send me a PM if you're interested.

masturbation, nudity, semi-public, risky, role play, bondage, nipple torture, clamps, cum control

pee, cum eating, spanking, orgasm denial, anal

scat, messy, blood, permanent, wedgie, crossdressing, body writing, blackmail, social suicide etc.

straight m, 38, Germany [UTC+2]
If "pics" of any kind are a hard limit for you,
we can't be friends
My KIK: juliankik2013
Old 08-28-2013, 05:00 AM   #4
hypnosisguy

Send a message via Yahoo to hypnosisguy

smells like a fake to me.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:16 AM   #5
archie21
getDare Succubus

have spoken to her, she is fine...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

Shame about the no photos, otherwise you sound like a very interesting candidate.

Best of luck.

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Old 08-28-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
shadoweater

Would you be willing to voice chat on Skype (or something similar)?

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
Old 08-29-2013, 12:55 AM   #8
Tezdal

I am interested too. Would be glad to hear from you soon.

Likes (on a sub): handcuffs bondage, self-bondage scenarios, orgasm control, dildo play, anal, buttplugs, anal jewels, nipple clamps, discrete public control, chastity belt devices, ballgags.

Dislikes (on a sub): scat, vomit, blood, severe pain, anal fisting, prolapse.

Head Master of the Bondage Academy

Advertisements
Kink Talk