Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2019, 07:55 AM   #1
Messyone

Star 1 Messy(or not) hotel dares

In a couple weeks I'll be staying in a hotel by myself. I'd love to get messy and do any dares you can come up with. I'll give full reports if I'm able to do them!

Dislikes: public, heavy pain, edging, CBT

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Messyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #2
sissytoiletboy

This may be pushing your limits a little bit. Go to an ice machine a shirt and your underwear. Full you underwear with either whipped cream or ice or both. You must walk back to your hotel room now as fast as possible

Loves: feet, crossdressing, humiliation, ice, wedgies or in my underwear, diapers, toilet, semi-public (i love park dares)
limits: eating scat/piss, toilet dares, public, family, social suicide, face pics
sissytoiletboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 06:01 AM   #3
Messyone

Thanks! I'll see about trying it but will be careful. Don't wanna get caught and stare down something for public indecency

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Old 09-08-2019, 08:52 AM   #4
subDakotaPerry

Couple ideas for you...

First, the Bathtub Sunday...

You will need:
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Redi Whip
- Jar of marshmallow poof
- Cherries
- Sprinkles

Get comfy in the bathtub and make yourself into a Sunday! Sounds easy, simple, basic - we've all done it, right? But you need to enjoy it. Don't just dump everything on and start cleaning up. Take at least 15 minutes to apply everything - take your time and enjoy it, massage everything in. Once covered don't start worrying about the cleanup... Lay back and relax. ENJOY IT. You'll get so much more out of it

Second idea, edging and wedgie walk.

Edge yourself 3 times in your room then give yourself a wedgie and leave your room (normally clothed). During your walk, these are your tasks:
- Every 5 minutes find a corner, stair, or elevator to duck into, and either undo the wedgie if you have one or redo it if you previously undid it.
- Count every ass/face/body you see and enjoy. When you reach 3 return to your room and edge 3 times then go back out and continue your walk. Repeat this as needed.
- If the pool or workout room in the hotel has a public bathroom edge in there 3 times.

Third idea, clumsy breakfast.

If your hotel has free breakfast you need to be clumsy Be creative. Some ideas:
- Spill your drink on your lap or let some trickle from your mouth as you drink.
- Let a nice syrupy pancake slip from your fork onto your lap - pick it up with your bare hand.

Have fun!
subDakotaPerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 05:18 PM   #5
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDakotaPerry View Post
Couple ideas for you...

First, the Bathtub Sunday...

You will need:
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Redi Whip
- Jar of marshmallow poof
- Cherries
- Sprinkles

Get comfy in the bathtub and make yourself into a Sunday! Sounds easy, simple, basic - we've all done it, right? But you need to enjoy it. Don't just dump everything on and start cleaning up. Take at least 15 minutes to apply everything - take your time and enjoy it, massage everything in. Once covered don't start worrying about the cleanup... Lay back and relax. ENJOY IT. You'll get so much more out of it

Second idea, edging and wedgie walk.

Edge yourself 3 times in your room then give yourself a wedgie and leave your room (normally clothed). During your walk, these are your tasks:
- Every 5 minutes find a corner, stair, or elevator to duck into, and either undo the wedgie if you have one or redo it if you previously undid it.
- Count every ass/face/body you see and enjoy. When you reach 3 return to your room and edge 3 times then go back out and continue your walk. Repeat this as needed.
- If the pool or workout room in the hotel has a public bathroom edge in there 3 times.

Third idea, clumsy breakfast.

If your hotel has free breakfast you need to be clumsy Be creative. Some ideas:
- Spill your drink on your lap or let some trickle from your mouth as you drink.
- Let a nice syrupy pancake slip from your fork onto your lap - pick it up with your bare hand.

Have fun!
Ooh, I really like the first two! Thanks for the dares!

Old 09-16-2019, 02:57 PM   #6
Messyone

Okay, my trip is this Thursday. I'll be wearing a one piece swimsuit/leotard. Dares I'll be doing include turning myself into a human Sundae, turning myself into a human hotdog, filling my swimsuit with ice cubes, dropping 10 eggs down my swimsuit, and pouring chocolate cake mix down the back with a wedgie. Any more mess you all wanna add? Duration? How long before adding each item?

Advertisements
Kink Talk