Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2019, 05:45 AM   #16
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeking View Post
Put 5 bananas in the back of your pants and then go to Walmart for thirty minutes, report back and DM me the report too. Make sure to add a few bananas to the front too! You can use any underwear you want, just make sure they don’t leak
Did as you said, put 5 bananas down the back of my pants and went to Walmart. Spent 30 minutes walking the aisles, and I got all kinds of strange looks. The hardest part was when I had to leave. I had to sneak past the employee who checks carts and all that, because with that many bananas in my pants it had to look like I was stealing something. But I got out. It ruined those bananas though

My "I'll Try Your Limits" Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403142

Likes: helplessness, long/complex/complicated dares, masturbation instructions and punishments

Punish me with: piss, bladder control, nipple play, hidden public, scat, cum play, light pain

Limits: needles, pics, videos, incest and fisting

Currently trying: Hidden Public!

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=369397
HawkeWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 05:47 AM   #17
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare_Golore View Post
Strip naked and run around your house 3 times
Mission accomplished! Stripped naked on my back porch late at night. Ran close to the house to start, in the middle of the yard the second time and ran the full perimeter on the last. Got dressed and went back inside. Exciting!

My "I'll Try Your Limits" Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403142

Likes: helplessness, long/complex/complicated dares, masturbation instructions and punishments

Punish me with: piss, bladder control, nipple play, hidden public, scat, cum play, light pain

Old 08-18-2019, 06:09 AM   #18
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoundBoy69 View Post
This next one will be a walk in the park compared to replacing the marker in the parking lot.

While it is light out I want you to undo the fly of your pants and pull your dick out of your underwear but not out of your pants. The fly should be open enough that there is a risk of someone seeing in but not so open as to be obvious. If you want to make it more exciting don't wear any underwear at all. Now go for a walk. Scope out some places where you can do other hidden outdoor tasks.

If you find a place to sit with your back to people and far enough away to be comfertable you may sit down and play with yourself for a bit. No need to edge or cum. We will get to that later.
Took me long enough. I finally completed this. Sorry for the wait, it's been busy lately.

I went fully commando for this one. Allowed for a little more movement for my friend down under. Then drove to a nearby walking trail.
The trail is a couple of miles long. I walked the whole thing. Saw a few people, none that I knew. 2 girls and 1 guy stopped and had conversations with me. Towards the end of each conversation, they were each all glancing down, so they definitely noticed. I thought that would be humiliating, but actually, I found it quite exciting!

Old 08-18-2019, 06:23 AM   #19
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

At night, drive naked to a streetlight. Park directly under the light. Get out and walk all the way around the car, then get in a drive away.

BONUS: walk multiple times (roll a die!).

BONUS: walk with your hands on your head so even someone farther away will wonder what you are doing and look toward you.
BONUS: drive down the block to the next light and do it again!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:06 PM   #20
BoundBoy69

Default 2nd walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeWatcher View Post
2 girls and 1 guy stopped and had conversations with me. Towards the end of each conversation, they were each all glancing down, so they definitely noticed. I thought that would be humiliating, but actually, I found it quite exciting!

I find it interesting that they were friendly enough to stop for a conversation but not enough to let you know your fly is undone. I think it would be the opposite here.

Did you find any spots where you could stop for 15 minutes without anyone seeing you? How about benches or picknick tables that are somewhat out of sight?

Your next walk will take place at night. You may want to pick a slightly less popular trail but that is up to you. This time your dick should be hanging out of your fly. Along the route you must sit down twice and edge.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:31 PM   #21
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-Driver View Post
Ok, here is the dare:

First part, 30 days of chastity starting today. You don't have to use the chastity device or anything like that, just don't cum or egde. Touching is allowed, but only when necessary (cleaning, scratching, etc.).

How can you get out of this:
Take one picture of your sister's feet wearing shoes on her barefeet. You don't have to publish it anywhere, you could just delete it immediately. The point is you have to take it. About that pic, it can't be zoomed from far or feature whole her body, just feet, close up. She have to wear shoes in it, sandals, flipflops heels, etc. no sneakers, pantyhose or socks. There is two ways to do that. First is you just wait and sneak, hoping you get before 30 days ans she won't caught you doing that. Second way is pushing public limit, you just ask her for that pic. Or not do this at all and wait 30 days. When you have it, you could have full orgasm and dare is complete.

30 days sounds scary right? I said that dare will be reasonable.
There is few ways you could have ruined orgasms during this time.

1. Touch her feet. Massage, painting nails, prank, you come up with the excuse. When you accomplish that you could have one ruined orgasm. There is no limit how many times you do that, but you can't stack photos. Take one, ruin, then take another one.

2. Take photo of her wearing flip flops or any kind of shoes that have something between her toes. That picture doesn't has to be that close up and good like main one, it can be with zoom or just all of her. When you have pic, one ruined orgasm. There is also no limit how many times you can do it, but also you can't stack them.

3. Dress like her. You can have one ruined when you wearing her clothes. It's not necessary to wear all of them but no less than 3 pieces. Which one is up to you, could be lingerie and dress, could be hells, shorts and hat. You are only allowed to orgasm when wearing her clothes, not after. Like before, no limit how many times.

How to ruin orgasm, use this tease:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=31952
Don't check it now, open it when you earned chace to ruin. Just to give you some idea, it's simple instruction how to ruin, it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete and you don't need any toys. After you do it first time you don't have to open it everytime you ruin but you have to do it the same as in the tease.

If you want to push public limit further you could ask her friend
to help you obtain that main pic. It will count if someone else will take that pic and send it to you but conditions for pic stays the same.

Ok, I think I covered it all. If you have any question, fell free to ask. What you think you will do? Wait 30 days? Ask her? Sneak with camera?
Finally completed this. God it feels good to cum again!

I thought I could wait it out. I failed. Within the first 3 days I was looking for ways to get pics of her feet. But, she wouldn't wear flip flops, so I had to go for option 3, as she would get really suspicious of me touching her feet. The first chance I got with everyone out of the house, I went to her room and got some of her clothes. This time, I got some panties, a bra, and a t-shirt. I then opened up the ruined link you gave me. It was interesting, but I was unsatisfied, and ended up going again the next day. The next day, I wore panties, a bra, and some of her skinny jeans. Getting the dick out of the skinny jeans was a trick. Still, the ruined didn't do enough for me. Ended up going again almost a week later. This time, wore a bra, some of her flip flops, and a TIGHT dress (on me, at least). That one was exciting, simply because of how tight it was. But I knew I had to do something. So that very same night, I snuck into her room, and very carefully, slipped her shoes on her feet (I used her pink and white flip flops) and got the picture I needed. What a relief!

Old 08-21-2019, 08:28 PM   #22
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
At night, drive naked to a streetlight. Park directly under the light. Get out and walk all the way around the car, then get in a drive away.

BONUS: walk multiple times (roll a die!).

BONUS: walk with your hands on your head so even someone farther away will wonder what you are doing and look toward you.
BONUS: drive down the block to the next light and do it again!
Went out to my car, stripped naked after getting in. Drove a couple miles to some streetlights. Moment of truth... I ROLL THE DICE!... 6... Dammit, I say to myself. Maybe I'll roll again, see if I can get a lower, more reasonable number, for a beginner like myself... Guess how well that went? And so I drove to 5 more streetlights that night, having heart attacks at each one, as I got out, and walked around my whole car. It was a relief to get back in my car and get dressed back at home. But still, a very exciting dare!

The following user says Thank You to HawkeWatcher for this post:
Old 08-21-2019, 11:03 PM   #23
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Wow! Fabulous!

Thanks for the report. (Reports keep me coming back with more, as long as I can think of things!) I got warm just reading it!

I am glad you walked around your whole car - it is really awkward when you only walk arond half of it. (lol)

When I suggested rolling the dice I was thinking of how many times to go around at the light you stopped under, not how many lights to go to!

Wow! (Whew - I am SURE you were VERY happy to be finished!)

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 08-22-2019 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-22-2019, 01:11 PM   #24
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

For a different kind of (hidden) public:

Try my PM Dare: DRESSING ROOM and I will strip naked in a store dressing room, and turn around three times with my hands on my head. Before and after each turn I will do 100 strokes (400 total) facing the mirror and with my other hand on my head.
Old 08-22-2019, 01:14 PM   #25
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Another public thing to try - at the beach or a pool:

See how daring you can be. Wear the smallest, tiniest, swimsuit of any male on the beach or at the pool. If you see someone wearing one that is equal, you must do a forfeit and then get a tinier one. And it can't be dull black or dark blue - make it bright and easy to see!
Old 08-26-2019, 03:07 PM   #26
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
I find it interesting that they were friendly enough to stop for a conversation but not enough to let you know your fly is undone. I think it would be the opposite here.

Did you find any spots where you could stop for 15 minutes without anyone seeing you? How about benches or picknick tables that are somewhat out of sight?

Your next walk will take place at night. You may want to pick a slightly less popular trail but that is up to you. This time your dick should be hanging out of your fly. Along the route you must sit down twice and edge.
I did indeed see a few spots off the trail that i could stop and not be seen. Some benches, no tables, the benches are in plain sight.

For the night walk, I did pick a different trail. Walked the full distance. My dick was out and hard the whole time. I thiught for sure I was gonna cum when I did the edges. But I did it. It was exhilirating, although uneventful, my heart was racing. I can't wait to see what you have next!

Old 08-28-2019, 10:29 PM   #27
BoundBoy69

It is a good thing you did not run into anyone on your night walk. I don't know how you would have explained a hard dick sticking out your pants.

I hope you are right about the spots that you found. You are going to roll 2 dice to determine how many minutes to do the next task for. Go for a day time walk to one of the spots that you found. Once there strip completely naked. Leave your clothing at one side of the area and walk to the other. Stay there for the rolled number of minutes.

Now there is nothing sexual about nude sunbathing so there is no reason for a rock hard dick. If you happen to get one while nude you must cum before you can put your clothing back on.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:28 PM   #28
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
It is a good thing you did not run into anyone on your night walk. I don't know how you would have explained a hard dick sticking out your pants.

I hope you are right about the spots that you found. You are going to roll 2 dice to determine how many minutes to do the next task for. Go for a day time walk to one of the spots that you found. Once there strip completely naked. Leave your clothing at one side of the area and walk to the other. Stay there for the rolled number of minutes.

Now there is nothing sexual about nude sunbathing so there is no reason for a rock hard dick. If you happen to get one while nude you must cum before you can put your clothing back on.
Took me a while to get brave enough to do this one.

I rolled the dice before i left. 6. Should be fun.

I walked to my spot and stripped. I was so paranoid, i covered up immediately and looked around (punish me if you want for that).

I walked to the other side of the area and almost immediately heard voices. They backed away immediately though, so I continued. Around minute 5, I popped a boner. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), I took 10 more minutes to cum.

Every squirrel made me jump. Very exciting.

Advertisements
Kink Talk