Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-30-2019, 02:48 PM   #1
HawkeWatcher

Eye Thanks to poll, I'm trying public!

Last week, I opened a poll asking what kind of dares/kink I should try next. After a week, the results are in. It's time to find out if I like public!

I'd like to start slow, so if you leave a dare that I find to be too extreme, I may put it off until later. But I will at least try to attempt everything given to me. Preferably I would like to start with hidden public/low chance to no chance if being seen and work from there.

I have never tried public before, so this should be interesting. I currently live in an apartment. I have a balcony and 2 windows. I live on the 3rd floor, which is the top floor at my complex. I do have neighbors.

Help me try this new kink out!

My "I'll Try Your Limits" Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403142

Likes: helplessness, long/complex/complicated dares, masturbation instructions and punishments

Punish me with: piss, bladder control, nipple play, hidden public, scat, cum play, light pain

Limits: needles, pics, videos, incest and fisting

Currently trying: Hidden Public!

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=369397
HawkeWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

Hopefully an easy one to start with:

Go shopping with no underwear on and with something in your ass.

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 06:25 PM   #3
sissytoiletboy

Paint your nails bright pink or red, go to a park with socks and sandals. Park your car and walk to a bathroom, the further the better. Now throw your socks in the toilet and walk back to your car or walk home if you’re daring. Let me know how it goes

Loves: feet, crossdressing, humiliation, ice, wedgies or in my underwear, diapers, toilet, semi-public (i love park dares)
limits: eating scat/piss, toilet dares, public, family, social suicide, face pics
sissytoiletboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 06:40 AM   #4
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgied View Post
Hopefully an easy one to start with:

Go shopping with no underwear on and with something in your ass.
Tried this one a couple days ago, forgot to leave the report. If you want to punish me for my forgetfulness, go right ahead.

Sissietoiletboy, I'm on to yours next.

And now, the report:

I started, naturally, by removing my underwear in my apartment. I next tried to find something g to put in my ass that woulent be too obvious, but seeing as I own no buttplugs, this was not so simple. I decided to put a sharpie in my ass in the end, though it did stick out a bit, as it was the largest sharpie I have. Can't have this be too easy, can we?

I proceed to drive to Walmart. Getting comfortable sitting down with a sharpie in your ass is surprisingly difficult to do on a car seat. I made it to Walmart, and proceeded to wander through every isle in the store, going from the stuff I didn't need to the stuff I knew I needed. The entire time, I could feel the sharpie wiggling in my ass, and I was terrified it would fall out! I made it through the checkout and was loading the groceries into my car when the unthinkable happened. The sharpie finally fell out! All that leaning forward to load stuff into the trunk of the car finally caused the sharpie to slip out of my trunk! I very nonchalantly picked it up, and was faced with a decision: do I leave it out, or put it back in? I decided I would consider the dare a failure if I didn't manage to get it back in my ass and finish it. So, I finished loading, put my cart away, got into the drivers side of my car, dropped my pants, and put the bastard back in. I drove home, unloaded it all, and finally removed the sharpie from my ass. All in all, a very exciting dare!

My "I'll Try Your Limits" Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403142

Likes: helplessness, long/complex/complicated dares, masturbation instructions and punishments

Punish me with: piss, bladder control, nipple play, hidden public, scat, cum play, light pain

Old 08-04-2019, 05:37 AM   #5
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissytoiletboy View Post
Paint your nails bright pink or red, go to a park with socks and sandals. Park your car and walk to a bathroom, the further the better. Now throw your socks in the toilet and walk back to your car or walk home if you’re daring. Let me know how it goes
First, I started by painting my nails a bright red. Drove a couple miles to s park, wearing the socks and sandals as specified. Bathroom was (in)conveniently on the far side of the park from me. Not many people there, which was surprising given the time of day. Made it to the bathroom, went into a stall, took off the sandals and threw the socks in the toilet. Didn't flush, so someone gets a surprise when they go in there next. I then drove home.

Old 08-04-2019, 02:29 PM   #6
Night-Driver

I don't know if I will break some of yours limits, is buying stuff a limit? In any case this is the dare: buy women's flip flops, not something obvious just enought girly to make some people wonder.

Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Old-Navy-Sand...gateway&sr=8-5

Or this, if you feel up to:
https://www.amazon.com/AEROTHOTIC-Or...69-spons&psc=1
I can even choose it if you want, just let me know how daring can I be
Then, go for a walk in public place. If you like the felling maybe something more feminine, like tight shirt.

Loves: women's shoes (especially flip flops), foot play,

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

Kik: night_driver6

PM Dares

Control my shoes for a few weeks!
Night-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:34 PM   #7
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-Driver View Post
I don't know if I will break some of yours limits, is buying stuff a limit? In any case this is the dare: buy women's flip flops, not something obvious just enought girly to make some people wonder.

Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Old-Navy-Sand...gateway&sr=8-5

Or this, if you feel up to:
https://www.amazon.com/AEROTHOTIC-Or...69-spons&psc=1
I can even choose it if you want, just let me know how daring can I be
Then, go for a walk in public place. If you like the felling maybe something more feminine, like tight shirt.
I'm going to be perfectly honest here. I'm at a point in my life where money is super tight, so I can't afford to go buying things I can't be sure I'll use more than a few times. The nail polish I used in the previous dare was my sister's, and I had to sneak to get that.

But, I don't like to disappoint either. So, I'm going to make you an offer. Since my reason for not doing the dare is a simple unwillingness to pay for something and not actually a violation of my limits, I'm giving you a choice. I can either:
1. Complete one punishment every day for a week, with you deciding the punishments,
2. Set up an online calendar and let you setup a schedule for my week, or
3. Do one dare for you, no limits

The choice is all yours.

Old 08-05-2019, 03:47 PM   #8
Dare_Golore

Strip naked and run around your house 3 times

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:23 PM   #9
Night-Driver

No problem, just remember that dare for later, did it myself few time and I think it's really good. Thanks for giving me options, I choose 3, not sure what will it be exactly. Few question, do you wear the same size as your sister? I'm asking about shoes and also other clothes. Is she over 18yo? Do you live with her? Is she attractive?

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

PM Dares

Last edited by Night-Driver; 08-05-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:54 PM   #10
BoundBoy69

This next one will be a walk in the park compared to replacing the marker in the parking lot.

While it is light out I want you to undo the fly of your pants and pull your dick out of your underwear but not out of your pants. The fly should be open enough that there is a risk of someone seeing in but not so open as to be obvious. If you want to make it more exciting don't wear any underwear at all. Now go for a walk. Scope out some places where you can do other hidden outdoor tasks.

If you find a place to sit with your back to people and far enough away to be comfertable you may sit down and play with yourself for a bit. No need to edge or cum. We will get to that later.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:18 AM   #11
HawkeWatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night-Driver View Post
No problem, just remember that dare for later, did it myself few time and I think it's really good. Thanks for giving me options, I choose 3, not sure what will it be exactly. Few question, do you wear the same size as your sister? I'm asking about shoes and also other clothes. Is she over 18yo? Do you live with her? Is she attractive?
I appreciate your choosing option 3. I will keep the dare in mind, and am looking forward to your dare. I'm not sure if I wear the same shoe size as her, but I doubt it. The rest of her clothes I may be able to fit into. Where is this going? I'd prefer not to reveal too much about my family online if at all possible.

Last edited by HawkeWatcher; 08-06-2019 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:54 AM   #12
Night-Driver

The dare will totally offline, it will involve you and maybe your sister if you choose to. Right now I only say it will be about chastity and pushing public limit a little. Don't worry it will be reasonable, I think. Last question, in which country do you live? Actually, I don't need a county, just tell me how is the weather and is it winter or summer there.

PM Dares

Old 08-06-2019, 11:20 AM   #13
HawkeWatcher

It is Summer here currently, and it rains almost every week, but the rest of the time it's pretty sunny and nice.

Last edited by HawkeWatcher; 08-06-2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:20 PM   #14
Edgeking

Put 5 bananas in the back of your pants and then go to Walmart for thirty minutes, report back and DM me the report too. Make sure to add a few bananas to the front too! You can use any underwear you want, just make sure they don’t leak

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:59 AM   #15
Night-Driver

Ok, here is the dare:

First part, 30 days of chastity starting today. You don't have to use the chastity device or anything like that, just don't cum or egde. Touching is allowed, but only when necessary (cleaning, scratching, etc.).

How can you get out of this:
Take one picture of your sister's feet wearing shoes on her barefeet. You don't have to publish it anywhere, you could just delete it immediately. The point is you have to take it. About that pic, it can't be zoomed from far or feature whole her body, just feet, close up. She have to wear shoes in it, sandals, flipflops heels, etc. no sneakers, pantyhose or socks. There is two ways to do that. First is you just wait and sneak, hoping you get before 30 days ans she won't caught you doing that. Second way is pushing public limit, you just ask her for that pic. Or not do this at all and wait 30 days. When you have it, you could have full orgasm and dare is complete.

30 days sounds scary right? I said that dare will be reasonable.
There is few ways you could have ruined orgasms during this time.

1. Touch her feet. Massage, painting nails, prank, you come up with the excuse. When you accomplish that you could have one ruined orgasm. There is no limit how many times you do that, but you can't stack photos. Take one, ruin, then take another one.

2. Take photo of her wearing flip flops or any kind of shoes that have something between her toes. That picture doesn't has to be that close up and good like main one, it can be with zoom or just all of her. When you have pic, one ruined orgasm. There is also no limit how many times you can do it, but also you can't stack them.

3. Dress like her. You can have one ruined when you wearing her clothes. It's not necessary to wear all of them but no less than 3 pieces. Which one is up to you, could be lingerie and dress, could be hells, shorts and hat. You are only allowed to orgasm when wearing her clothes, not after. Like before, no limit how many times.

How to ruin orgasm, use this tease:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=31952
Don't check it now, open it when you earned chace to ruin. Just to give you some idea, it's simple instruction how to ruin, it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete and you don't need any toys. After you do it first time you don't have to open it everytime you ruin but you have to do it the same as in the tease.

If you want to push public limit further you could ask her friend
to help you obtain that main pic. It will count if someone else will take that pic and send it to you but conditions for pic stays the same.

Ok, I think I covered it all. If you have any question, fell free to ask. What you think you will do? Wait 30 days? Ask her? Sneak with camera?

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk