Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-23-2019, 08:34 PM   #1
FoxFire
getDare Sweetheart

Male 29/male/sub seeks 24-36/female/master in any place

29/male/sub seeks 24-36/female/master in any place

ey all, trying this again but a little more fleshed out this time.

Here's a bit about me

I'm 28, in the gym 5 days in the week so I'm in decent shape, 6ft 3 and195 lbs. I don't know too much about the sub/Dom scene so I'm willing to try lots of new things and learn. I like to maintain a "I'll try most anything once " attitude.

I work a full time job and going back to college, so my life is pretty busy. But I'm willing and able to fit someone in if they are willing to put time into me.

What I'm expecting /looking for.

Someone with experience or is willing to go on this journey with me. I'm going to see what type of replies I get before I think about an intended duration for the relationship, probably a 2 week initial period of trial and error.
Have to be willing to teach and have the patience that goes along with it. But strict since I can get lazy Would like to have someone that also can talk about other life things, not pure Dom/sub communications. Must know what they like, how they want things done. I do prefer a firm hand here, since if I have to fill in the blanks myself.. I'll probably leave them blank Creative ideas is a must ! I plan on putting a lot of effort into this relationship, in all aspects soI do expect that in return.

Initially it would be over G.D or one of the various chat mediums. But I'm willing to verify/ supply proof for the right trustworthy person

Generally likes and dislikes
Likes -I'm exploring anal, mild public and things that revolve around those. Touched a little bit in denial, edging etc.
* New experiences are where it's at for me.*

Dislikes-well I shouldn't have to list these, but better safe than sorry.
As follows
Blood/gore/feces/social suicide/line writing
Common sense rules apply.

Toys - 8 inch vibrator, Aneros massager..clothe pins etc. Not all that much sadly.

I'll add more in the evening and do some touch up work on this post. As the mobile interface isn't all that great.
Annnnnd

Honestly because I have probably forgotten/want to add something between now and then.

If you have any suggestions, things to add or to removal feel free to let me know or educate me on proper formate ^_^

Cheers for reading and have a good one

Advertisements
Kink Talk