Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-14-2019, 02:28 AM   #1
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Default Game of Thrones

So it's finally the premiere for the final season and I was curious if there were other fans of the show on here. Any thoughts or predictions on what's going to happen? What has been your favorite moments so far? Who are your favorite characters? Let's get a discussion going.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 01:21 PM   #2
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

I love the show! Have a hard time following it lol and I kinda forget what happened last season I have re watch a lot of it but I知 very excited!!
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:20 PM   #3
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Super excited but like Peachy it's hard enough keeping track of where the show's been without guessing where it's going (plus one of the best things about it has been its general unpredictability). Tyrion has to be my favourite as he's so sharp-witted plus has been one of the characters to grow up the most as the show's gone on. I doubt he's going to make it to the end alive though...but I could say that for anyone. Should be fun
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 03:47 AM   #4
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
). Tyrion has to be my favourite as he's so sharp-witted plus has been one of the characters to grow up the most as the show's gone on.
I think there are other characters, who grew much more during the years.
Especially Arya, Sansa and Deanerys. Jon Snow also grew a lot, after beeing an overlooked and little stubborn young guy at the beginning.
Tyrion is still the same, just on the other side, after falling all the way to the bottom and getting back up. Of course he is more serious than in the first season...and he is clearly the best

I think that, at some point, Jamie will kill, or at least surrender his sister.
Also I think we will see Jon and Deanerys fight against each other at the end.

Btw: The first to spoiler in this thread, will get a dare realted to the house crest of the Bolton's!
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:26 PM   #5
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Timo View Post
Also I think we will see Jon and Deanerys fight against each other at the end.
I think so too.

My favourite character has to be Tyrion, followed by Arya. Jon and Daenerys are great as well, and it helps that both are so easy on the eyes (the perks of leaning both ways ). I have never liked Sansa, I have always found her irritating (not a big fan of Sophie Turner's acting either).

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:53 PM   #6
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Jon, Arya, and Tyrion are my favorite characters, mostly because I feel they endure a lot of hardship during their respective journeys and are usually capable of rising above it. Other people whom I enjoy watching are Brienne of Tarth, the Hound, Sam, and Ser Davos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Timo View Post
Btw: The first to spoiler in this thread, will get a dare realted to the house crest of the Bolton's!
I see your Bolton dare, and add on walking in public while nude, complete with a septa ringing a bell and yelling "Shame, shame, shame!"
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 04-19-2019, 04:34 PM   #7
Loser Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
So it's finally the premiere for the final season and I was curious if there were other fans of the show on here. Any thoughts or predictions on what's going to happen? What has been your favorite moments so far? Who are your favorite characters? Let's get a discussion going.
I predict Dany dying at childbirth (just like almost every other mother on the show). Jon being the prince who was promised (Lianna asked Ned to promise to protect Jon). Someone will eventually be pardoned (going back to the man who passes the sentence thing). I知 not a fan of Sansa but I see her and Tyrion ruling as a couple, not necessarily king and queen but there would be an arrangement.

The one thing I知 really hoping for is for Aria to end up with Gendry.

Verbal, humiliating tasks, body-writing, bladder-control, edging, control with age difference, name calling.

Punishments:
Wedgies, corner-time, nipple-torture.

Hard Limits:
Pics, insertions, gross, time consuming, public, family&friends, kik and other chats, detailed sexual reports/descriptions.

Be kind. Struggling with self-hate/worth.
Loser Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 09:36 PM   #8
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Any predictions on who may end up on the Iron Throne when this season is over? I'm thinking Jon will take it even though he doesn't want it.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 05-11-2019, 01:43 PM   #9
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Any predictions on who may end up on the Iron Throne when this season is over? I'm thinking Jon will take it even though he doesn't want it.
As they showed in the last episode Danny starting to go mad like her uncle i imagine theyll beat Cersei, Dany will sit on the throne for a brief time and Jon will have to take over.

Just hope Jaime becomes queenslayer this time and kills his sister in an attempt to stop her from murdering civilians as he did with the mad king.

But seriously after they run out of material from the books the show has gone downhill.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #10
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser Girl View Post
I predict Dany dying at childbirth (just like almost every other mother on the show). Jon being the prince who was promised (Lianna asked Ned to promise to protect Jon). Someone will eventually be pardoned (going back to the man who passes the sentence thing). I知 not a fan of Sansa but I see her and Tyrion ruling as a couple, not necessarily king and queen but there would be an arrangement.

The one thing I知 really hoping for is for Aria to end up with Gendry.
The only failure i see is that they never mention any of the prophecies in the show. So your idea could be more suited for the books.

And Sansa at least in the books its the worst character by far, in the show she just started to wake up.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 03:24 PM   #11
Loser Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsamss View Post
The only failure i see is that they never mention any of the prophecies in the show. So your idea could be more suited for the books.

And Sansa at least in the books its the worst character by far, in the show she just started to wake up.
Yeah my view is probably affected by the books but I actually never finished reading them. I felt it was too much useless info to know and obsess about.

Verbal, humiliating tasks, body-writing, bladder-control, edging, control with age difference, name calling.

Punishments:
Wedgies, corner-time, nipple-torture.

Hard Limits:
Pics, insertions, gross, time consuming, public, family&friends, kik and other chats, detailed sexual reports/descriptions.

Be kind. Struggling with self-hate/worth.
Loser Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 11:37 AM   #12
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Below contains spoilers for the last episodes!

Spoiler:
Am I the only one totally disappointed with the finale? I guessed most of what would happen in the penultimate episode this week and I was right. I'm still really mad about how they massacred Dany's character, I knew she would die this week because of what she did but that death, seriously? They could have given her a much better one. The only thing I was glad about was that Tyrion didn't die and super mad that Sansa didn't die! I thought the final episode was incredibly bland.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 05-21-2019 at 11:45 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 04:17 AM   #13
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

I was very disappointed with season 8 I hope the books will be alot better,

Advertisements
Kink Talk