Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-25-2019, 10:00 AM   #1
kreativmind

Male 33/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in (see post)

33/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in (see post)

Hello! I am back looking again, I have met some wonderful people but still searching for long term owner! I am seeking a Dom/me to help push me deeper into submission and grow myself. I expect this person to be open and honest. I really enjoy giving the Dominant pleasure by suffering at their mercy. I have a wide range of kinks and ultimately want someone that can mold me into their perfect submissive male (or sissy if they wish).

My Kinks: orgasm denial, pain, humiliation, CBT, punishments, daily control, rules, watersports, anal, chastity, teasing, body writing semi public, feminization and many other things!

My Limits (more soft than hard): puke play, animal, anything illegal, long line writing, enemas, wedgies, jeopardizing career.

I am located in the Eastern USA Time Zone, I am typically available for live sessions Mon-Fri from 6PM-11PM and anytime on the weekends. Please be able to have availability during these times. I typically can message on KIK throughout day as well.

I have many toys, if I don't have one you want to use on me then I'll buy it. I am willing to share pics, videos, etc.

I look forward to hearing from potential Mistress/Master and ready to submit myself before you for your enjoyment!

KIK: kreativmindguy

or shoot me a message on here!

Happy Kinking!

Advertisements
Kink Talk