Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #1
slaveboy95

Default 18 m needs punishment

Hello everyone I am looking for a master or mistress. I need a big punishment because i have been very bad lately. ive been being rude to my dad and having been doing my home work. Please punish me and don't hold back i don't have allot of limits so please punish this piece of shit.
Toys you have are: Butt Plug, Blind Fold,Nipple Clamps, Mouth Gag, Clothe Pins, Icy Hot, Belt, Rope, String Rough String, Normal household items , Hair Bands, Elastics, Wooden Spoon, Spatula, Mouse Traps
Likes: Cbt, Self Bondage , Spanking , Nipple Play, Anal, Forced piss drinking, Bathroom control
Dislikes (for punishments): Cum Control, Corner Time, Crawling
Limits: Family, Public, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Blackmail
slaveboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:59 AM   #2
Jayrod57

Boy, you will tie your feet together about 16 cm apart from each other, you will then take another rope, tie it to the one between your ankles then, with your knees bent (squatting) you will wrap the other end around the base of your cock and ball sack and make it tight. You will then stand in the corner as straight as you can. you can PM when you are done to thank me for your punishment
Jayrod57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:04 PM   #3
slaveboy95

Thankyou sir for the punishment
Toys you have are: Butt Plug, Blind Fold,Nipple Clamps, Mouth Gag, Clothe Pins, Icy Hot, Belt, Rope, String Rough String, Normal household items , Hair Bands, Elastics, Wooden Spoon, Spatula, Mouse Traps
Likes: Cbt, Self Bondage , Spanking , Nipple Play, Anal, Forced piss drinking, Bathroom control
Old 04-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #4
slaveboy95

Please I need to be punished
Old 04-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #5
anon06923

Good boys don't get to play. kneel, knees spread, facing a corner. Masturbate as fast as you can, and ruin the orgasm. Sit there facing the wall for another 90 minutes. I hope you enjoyed that, because you are not to cum again for 3 months. you may edge at the end of every fortnight, but only only have 5 minutes (from when you start to when you finish). If you have a wet dream, skip your next 2 edges.

Accepting the next 5 PM dares!

PM me EDGE and a number and I'll do that many edges

Likes: being instructed/controlled, masturbating, joi, edging, minor public, mild embarrassment/humiliation

Limits/dislikes: permanent/dangerous, blood/scat/piss, face pics/social suicide/family, illegal, extreme pain, messy, moderate humiliation, moderate embarrassment, moderate public, cam/pics

I don't have any toys, but I want a chastity device.

anon06923 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk