Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-04-2018, 10:42 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default The oral surprise restaurant

The oral surprise restaurant

There is this restaurant. It's a normal restaurant where you can order and enjoy a meal like in any other restaurant, but there is one big difference:
during your meal you might be 'surprised' by some oral pleasure!

How it works
  • You go in with a group of at least 3 people.
  • You may not wear any underwear.
  • You must wear bottoms that can provide easy, quick and quiet access to your private parts. For women a skirt is an obvious choice. For men loose trousers with buttons, not a zipper.
  • Somebody is under the table before you arrive but you'll never get to know who it is. Visibility under is obscured by the large table cloth.
  • The mystery person below can be either male or female and is very good and experienced in giving oral to either sex. Yes, he/she swallows/licks clean if needed and ensures there will not be a mess after.
  • The mystery person has been tested to be STD free.
Now at some time during your stay there, you don't know when, one of the party members will get a blowjob or their pussy licked for 15 minutes. It might be you who gets 'lucky' or it might be somebody else.
If it IS you who receives the treatment, you must keep your poker face and try not to let any of the others know it is happening to you. Even if you happen to achieve orgasm you must try to keep the poker face going. If you know you can't do that, you might have to try everything you can to not achieve orgasm, but you must let the oral continue unobstructed at all times.

If it is someone else who receives the surprise treatment the same rules apply and you must just try to find out who it is. Since you don't know WHEN during your stay the oral will happen but only that it will at some point this is more difficult. Somebody may already be receiving the treatment but have a really good poker face, or you might still be the chosen one but it just hasn't started yet.

You may discuss up front with your company what, if any, the rewards and punishments will be. What will be the reward for the person who receives the treatment and remains undetected? What will be the punishment if he/she does get found out?
What will be the reward for the person detecting?

Now for the questions
  1. What are your biological sex and sexual orientation?
  2. Would you go to such a place?
  3. Who would you bring?
  4. Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else?
  5. Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes?
  6. Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?
  7. Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.
  8. If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?
  9. How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?
  10. What would be the rewards and punishments, if any?
  11. Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 05-05-2018, 11:49 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

[QUOTE=Jaroface;3271640]

There is this restaurant. It's a normal restaurant where you can order and enjoy a meal like in any other restaurant, but there is one big difference:

How it works
  • You must wear bottoms that can provide easy, quick and quiet access to your private parts. For women a skirt is an obvious choice. For men loose trousers with buttons, not a zipper.
  • Somebody is under the table before you arrive but you'll never get to know who it is. Visibility under is obscured by the large table cloth.
  • The mystery person below can be either male or female and is very good and experienced in giving oral to either sex. Yes, he/she swallows/licks clean if needed and ensures there will not be a mess after.
Now at some time during your stay there, you don't know when, one of the party members will get a blowjob or their pussy licked for 15 minutes. It might be you who gets 'lucky' or it might be somebody else.
If it IS you who receives the treatment, you must keep your poker face and try not to let any of the others know it is happening to you. Even if you happen to achieve orgasm you must try to keep the poker face going. If you know you can't do that, you might have to try everything you can to not achieve orgasm, but you must let the oral continue unobstructed at all times.

If it is someone else who receives the surprise treatment the same rules apply and you must just try to find out who it is. Since you don't know WHEN during your stay the oral will happen but only that it will at some point this is more difficult. Somebody may already be receiving the treatment but have a really good poker face, or you might still be the chosen one but it just hasn't started yet.

You may discuss up front with your company what, if any, the rewards and punishments will be. What will be the reward for the person who receives the treatment and remains undetected? What will be the punishment if he/she does get found out?

Now for the questions[LIST=1][*]What are your biological sex and sexual orientation?
Male Straight [*]Would you go to such a place?
Yes[*]Who would you bring?
My mrs or friends [*]Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else?
Me hopefully [*]Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes?
Yes if the person knew what they were doing[*]Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?
Yes [*]Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.
Don't know[*]If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?
Yes of course [*]How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?
Wouldn't care a mouth is a mouth[*]What would be the rewards and punishments, if any?
None[*]Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?
Maybe
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:10 AM   #3
sadomasculine

I'm a gay man

I think I would, as long as no one I know (other than the other people at the table) would know about it.

3. Who would you bring?
That's tricky. Obviously my Master and His dog (note: His slave, not a real dog), but I'm not sure about the third person. Nobody else knows that I'm involved in this kinda stuff. Maybe I'd see if my Master has any friends who'd be interested.

I'd definitely hope it was me.

It depends. Generally, no, but if I've been in denial recently, I probably would.

6. Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?
As long as I don't cum, I think I'd be able to keep it together. But if I came, then almost certainly not. I'd be certain my Master would be keeping an eye on me, so He'd definitely notice anything unusual.

7. Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.
If it was the dog then yeah, but if it was my Master then I doubt it. He wouldn't cum in 15 minutes if He didn't want to, and He would keep a straight face for 15 minutes of pleasure.

8. If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?
Yes, definitely.

9. How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?
Ultimately, I wouldn't really mind. It's unlikely I'd be able to tell, so I could imagine a man, regardless.

It would depend on the person. I doubt my Master would receive a punishment, even if He was caught, but He'd likely have a reward of either punishing me or the dog, or getting us to pleasure Him more than usual. For me and the dog, punishments would be taken from our dislikes (or soft limits), and rewards from our likes/loves. The punisher would likely be whoever noticed (or whoever noticed first).
If I could request my reward, I'd probably ask to be edged a few times and then fucked hard and allowed to cum. I expect my punishment would be something with a large number of edges and ruined and/or forced orgasms, and probably some very severe pain. Either that, or something very boring like long corner time or a lot of lines. Probably the lines, tbh.

11. Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?
As long as I was assured that guests were STI-free, then it could be interesting. But I'm not sure I'd want to give oral to anyone without a dick, tbh. For money, I probably would.
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:40 PM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Now for the questions
What are your biological sex and sexual orientation?

Male, straight

Would you go to such a place?

Yes

Who would you bring?

Hmm, other than Sam, I'm not sure I could ask anyone else...

Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else?

I would hope it would be me..

Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes?

Easily haha

Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?

yeah, as long as I wasn't having to talk at the time...

Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you?
Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.

That I am not sure about, more chance if it was a woman I think..

If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?

Probably

How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?

I think as long as I don't know and don't find out, I'd be okay with it, as I would just imagine it was a woman.

What would be the rewards and punishments, if any?

for what? none

Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?

Only if there would always be at least 1 woman at the table and I get to pick who I give it too......

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:38 PM   #5
Jaro

male, straight
    Yes, with the right people and some convincing.
  3. Who would you bring?
    Preferably my misses.
    That's tough. For sure I would love to receive but at the same time I think my misses would deserve it more. I would feel a bit bad if I would be the lucky one (but I would feel lucky).
    Yes, probably sooner, sadly.
    I think so. It would be harder then I think right now but I think I would manage as I think I have a pretty good poker face and I don't make a sound when I orgasm anyway. Then again, I'm not sure if I could beat female intuition (of my misses).
    Yes. I think both of my misses wouldn't be able to cover this up.
    Yes. I wouldn't want to keep such info to myself.
    Obviously I would hope it was a woman, but I don't think I could tell the difference. So if I never find out I'd be okay with either. Maybe I'd even be okay if I would find out. A blowjob is still a blowjob.
    Reward would be another one? Punishment would probably be further denial and slaps to my balls.
    If that means I would have to suck cock as well then no, probably not. If it were all women then yes, definitely.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 05-12-2018, 04:46 AM   #6
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1.What are your biological sex and sexual orientation? Female and bisexual

2.Would you go to such a place? I think it could be interesting

3.Who would you bring? My one in person kink friend and my one fried who I think could be into it

4.Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else? Probably someone else since I have a terrible poker face

5.Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes? I don't know. I haven't had oral yet, but if they are so good then it's likely I would I think

6.Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment? Oh gods no, I have a terrible poker face

7.Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen. Hmm I'm kinda dumb when it comes to noticing stuff so I would be surprised if I was the one to notice.

8.If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it? I don't know maybe

9.How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral? I don't care at all

10.What would be the rewards and punishments, if any? I think if the person getting oral is found out, then they should pay for everyones dinner

11.Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table? It could be interesting. I think if it pays decently I could be convinced into working there.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 05:20 AM   #7
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Male, Gay

Heck yeah

Who would you bring?

At least 3 guy friends who wouldn't mind getting their dick sucked.

I'd hope it was me.

Oh for sure.

Probably not.

Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.

I would like to think so, but maybe someone else has a better poker face.

Of course

How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?

Honestly I wouldn't care. A mouth is a mouth.

If you are the "lucky" one and get found out during, you must give the same treatment to the other people at the table. (once you get home of course.)

Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?

Heck yeah.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 05:10 PM   #8
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

How it works

Now for the questions
  1. What are your biological sex and sexual orientation?Female and novisexual.
  2. Would you go to such a place?No. I'm not against it, just goes against my personal beliefs so I would be a hypocrite to go. Everyone else may have fun.
  3. Who would you bring?Strangers, probably.
  4. Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else?Someone else.
  5. Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes?No.
  6. Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?Ha ha, yeah right, no I don't think that.
  7. Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? I'm oblivious so no.Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.
  8. If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?No.
  9. How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?A lot!
  10. What would be the rewards and punishments, if any?Probably spankings and a nude male maid.
No, I would not like that.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 02:17 AM   #9
-misti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

How it works
Now for the questions

1) What are your biological sex and sexual orientation?
Male, somewhat bicurious.

2) Would you go to such a place?
Yes! I think it would be a fun night out.

3) Who would you bring?
My girlfriend, obviously. I'd try to aim for 4 people in total, myself, girlfriend, and another M/F couple.

4) Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else?
Kinda both? I doubt I would be able to hide it, but it would be fun to get head from a stranger there. It would be fun guessing who was receiving, too.

5 )Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes?
Probably

6 )Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?
Unlikely, especially if I came.

7) Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.
I'd like to think so, but I know some people are able to hide sexual arousal pretty well!

8) If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?
No, it would be more fun letting them all wonder.

9) How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?
Since I will never see the person, I don't mind at all. I can just fantasies it's a dream partner.

10) What would be the rewards and punishments, if any?
Punishment is easy... If detected the one receiving can give oral to every other person in our group until they orgasm. If they hide it well, we might never know who it was, so a reward system doesn't work too well.

11) Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?
If I could be sure the guests were all tested and STD free, it could be a fun experience to try!
Old 10-09-2018, 04:55 AM   #10
Simi

Female and i am pansexual

It could be amusing to watch someone get pelased/teased
Who would you bring?

I think bringing a sub who is deneied and not allowed to release... it would eb fun watching them struggle

I am not that fond of recieving oral sex so i would rather it be someone else

No, due to never been thataffected by oral sex and i need to be ordered to cum in order to manage to release

I've gotten away with cumming without people noticing so yes
Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.

If i know the people with me well then i think so

After the meal it would amuse me

It wouldnt matter to me at all

Not too sure what i would like as the rules for it I like the thought of if the person receiving it got caught then them having to please the others or.... enforced chastity for a period of time

Yes, i enjoy teasing and pleasuring people... just depending on my mood whether i would aim to let them cum or just edge them.....

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:53 PM   #11
Jaro

Lets bump this one again

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 04-13-2020, 12:16 AM   #12
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1What are your biological sex and sexual orientation?=male/bi
Would you go to such a place?=yes
Who would you bring?=strangers
Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else?=some one else
Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes?=yes
Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?=oh no
Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.=yes
If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?=yes
How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?= not care at all
What would be the rewards and punishments, if any?=loads of cum
Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?=omg yes how i get a job there?
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:55 PM   #13
321tt
Distinguished Member

Now for the questions
  1. What are your biological sex and sexual orientation? bi/pan male
  2. Would you go to such a place? yeah, would be fun
  3. Who would you bring? in an ideal world some cute people I know, but in reality it would be just some kinky people I know
  4. Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else? I'd love to be the one, see below why
  5. Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes? most likely yes
  6. Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment? i might, I can control myself pretty well during masturbation and orgasming. Not if I came too early though as POT is yet another story
  7. Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen. yep I think so
  8. If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it? quite certainly yes
  9. How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral? not at all. If they're safe and do a good job, it could be really anyone. I eould hate not being able to thank them though
  10. What would be the rewards and punishments, if any? if the "receiver" got detected, they would have to give the same favour to everyone else and the "detector" could then spend a nice with them and be in charge. If they didn't get detected, they could use anyone else sexually, but only in front of the whole group.
  11. Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table? if the guests were guaranteed to be without STI, smooth and clean, then I would love to. Otherwise no.

And thanks a lot, this idea was so much fun! Btw, a modification could be that everyone has to be bottomless all the time in the resto.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 06:22 AM   #14
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

male, pansexual
    without any doubt
  3. Who would you bring?
    anyone who wanted to go: coworkers, friends, my g/f...
    I would love to be the lucky one, but I'd enjoy knowing someone else getting the prize.
    I tend to take longer to cum via oral, but I think the experience would help
    it really depends on how good they are, but probably
    I think so, yes. "poker face" doesn't stop other signs
    absolutely
    none at all.
    I think it would be a fun twist: 1) If someone makes a try at calling out the lucky member and is correct, the lucky member has to perform oral on the guesser. 2) If someone make a try at calling out the lucky member and is WRONG, the guesser has to perform oral on BOTH the one they called out (as punishment for the wrong accusation) AND the actual lucky member (as a reward for keeping it together)
    if it paid well enough, absolutely

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 03:23 AM   #15
LexiLyn

Now for the questions
  1. What are your biological sex and sexual orientation? Female, bisexual
  2. Would you go to such a place? Absolutely
  3. Who would you bring? Do I really have to bring people? Ugh fineeeee, probably a few of my friends but I wouldn’t tell them the details. I would want to see their reactions
  4. Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else? I would hope it’s me but if not then that would just give me an excuse to go again
  5. Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes? Without a doubt
  6. Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment? Nope. But I would give it my best effort
  7. Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen. I think so? I don’t know, I’m really good at reading people so I think I would be able to tell
  8. If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it? Yupppp
  9. How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral? I wouldn’t care
  10. What would be the rewards and punishments, if any? I mean the reward is that they got to receive such an amazing surprise! But a punishment would be to go the rest of the meal naked and perform oral on the rest of the group. A reward for the person who caught the one who received would be that they can have the person under the table pleasure them for the rest of the meal until they’re satisfied.
  11. Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table? Hmmmm I don’t see why not! Though I would selfishly prefer to be on the receiving end though 😂
LexiLyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk