Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-13-2020, 03:26 AM   #16
subDanni

Great story. I read everything so far in one reading and now I can't wait for more
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 03:57 AM   #17
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
Great story. I read everything so far in one reading and now I can't wait for more
Funny that I just finished the next chapter, going up shortly, just got to go through and check for typos and other mistakes then it will be posted, glad you are enjoying it, I have enjoyed writing it.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 04:05 AM   #18
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 9

Something occurred to me at that moment, the best way for me to find out what this was all about was if I made her happy first, and clearly, that would not be difficult, mentally at least, ‘just follow orders and answer with miss’ I thought to myself physically though... I would just have to push myself.

“Yes Miss” I answered, once again a smile flashed
“I have a couple of places to go, but there is also somewhere you must go today, but we have to make sure you're ready. Into the shower” and she got up and headed to the bathroom, I got up and followed once I got into the shower I put my arms up ready for the chains and I once again could see the faintest of smiles confirming I was on the right path. I mentally prepped myself for the cold water as she turned the dial, but to my surprise the water was warmish, It was still on the colder side than warm but was warm enough that it was not awful.

This time Jess washed me down right away followed by shaving the body hair from all over my body, and after getting me out of the shower she handed me the towel and left the room again. I quickly dried off and went to the kitchen to put the towel at the machine in the basket where I found Jess finishing her coffee, after putting my towel in the basket I walked to the side of the table and sat on the floor, I could not see her face to know if that was the right thing, but it was confirmed when she patted me on the head, which caused me to smile, but why? Why would I smile at that? What was wrong with me all of a sudden?

Hearing Jess stand up a few minutes later I got up and grabbed the dishes from the table and washed them, then turned to see a smile on her face again, I had to fight to not smile myself again, what the hell was going on..? I followed her as she walked to the bedroom and as she approached the foot of the bed I took the cue and sat at the foot. Putting both arms up ready to be chained. After being chained Jess left the room and a few minutes later I heard the shower go on, after about 30 minutes Jess returned she was wearing jeans and a white vest top. She put a mirror on my dresser and did her makeup, then unchained me and dressed me in black panties and a bra which she stuffed to give the appearance of breasts, then a purple mini dress, after dressing me she had me sit on the bed she plucked my eyebrows and then did makeup on me and then finished it off with a black wig that went to just below my shoulders.

I did my best to conceal how happy I was when I looked in the mirror, she clearly didn’t know I was transgender and I was not ready to share that just yet…

Walking out to the car in the 4-inch heels she had given me was a little awkward, to say the least, but I was proud of myself for only wobbling twice, stilettos were not something I had worn before. I got into the back of the car as she wanted me to, and she pulled away from my flat heading to the unknown at least it was unknown for me...

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

The following 5 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-13-2020, 02:04 PM   #19
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 10

Sitting in the back of the car with no idea where we were heading or what we were doing was very nerve-racking the longer we drove the more nervous I got, but I knew enough to know that it would not benefit me to ask especially if I wanted to find out what was going on, I could not afford to cause issue this early in, I would have to give it time. As we left the bounds of Cardiff heading north my anxiety was rising, I didn’t know the north of Wales at all… I would have to put all my trust into Jess and hope that she did not decide to just leave me there, I was at least 20% sure that would not happen,.. but also that leaves 80% unsure...

We continued north for well over an hour before we finally pulled into a small town, Jess stopped the car in front of a large farmhouse 5 minutes outside the other end of the town, we got out of the car, and she led me to the front door of the house, Jess knocked on the door and shortly after a short brown-haired woman in dungarees and wellies opened the door.

“Hey, Jess come on in” As she said this she stepped to the side to allow Jess through the door.
“Do you mind if I borrow your barn again?” Jess asked without moving.
“Sure, I will leave the door on the catch” the woman then closed the door presumably on the catch, and Jess and I were left outside and rather cold in the dress in the cold weather, she led me towards the barn that was maybe 50 yards from the house down a dirt path that was a nightmare to walk as the heels kept sinking into the mud. Entering the barn we walked past the horse stalls to the bottom of the barn and through a door that read 'private', where there was an empty stall… well not empty there were chains attached to the ceiling and walls, which made the next bit a little obvious, so continuing to try to get Jess in a happier mood with me I moved to the center of the room without having to be asked and stretched out my arms.

“Well done, keep this up and I might give you a treat once we are home,” Jess said to me as she attached the shackles to my wrists and then adjusted the chains to the point they were no longer slack, then repeating the process with my ankles. Jess then turned and left, I could hear her walk up through the barn till all I could hear were the horses. It was a little warmer in the barn without the wind blowing at me, but still cold enough that I shivered slightly. Time passed really slowly as I considered the new piece of information that I had received, ‘use the barn again’ plus the chains here already, I was not the first person she had brought here, so either she had practiced with other people to get ready to do this with me or she had other targets of whatever this situation was, either way, I did not know enough yet to decide I would just have to wait, watch and listen to find out.

Then I thought about what the rest of the day might hold, surely she had not dressed me like this purely to bring me to this barn, there must be more to it but once again there was too little information for me to know anymore so those thoughts too came to an end, then I thought about the spider in the corner of the wood by the door, I could not see properly from where I was and obviously could get no closer but I thought maybe a tiger spider, It was the right sort of location for one, but what I actually thought was I wonder how many flies he actually gets to eat in here and my thoughts got more and more random as I stood there. Unfortunately, my legs also got very tired as it had easily been hours since it felt like days and my knees had given up on holding my weight in that awkward position of my legs spread and my weight was being held by my wrists. The soft inner lining of the shackles did little to stop them from digging into my wrist and I was sure there would be marks.

I had begun to wonder if Jess was ever going to return when I heard footsteps in the barn getting louder as they approached… but as they got closer I realized they did not sound the same as Jess’s shoes, these made more of a thud, where Jess’s made more of a clack on the stone floor of the barn, who was this..?

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

The following 2 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-14-2020, 05:29 AM   #20
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 11

The footsteps continued to get louder, then I heard the door open, a few seconds later the short woman came around the corner into the room, took a look at me smiled, and then offered out water and some crackers.

“I brought these for you, you could probably do with them by now, my name is Laura by the way”

I looked at the food and water and they did look nice, but what if this was some type of test it could be, I wouldn’t put it passed Jess to test me like this. Laura obviously could see the struggle on my face because she suddenly spoke again.

“It's okay, Jess told me to bring them out to you” she looked at her watch “well an hour ago actually but I have been a bit too busy till now.”

I still worried that it was not what I was supposed to do, how could I know without Jess being there, then something caught my eye, Laura was putting the glass and plate of crackers on the floor, as she stood back up,

“You know you are the first person that has needed this to convince them, Jess will be pleased,” she said as she removed a voice recorder from her pocket and hit play, It was a recording Jess had done.

“Hay slut, if you are listening to this well first off well done but secondly if Laura has brought you water and crackers you have my permission to have them”

Laura then stopped the tape and put the recorder back in her pocket and picked up the water and crackers again, I motioned my head to the water, Laura got a table from the side of the room and put the plate on the table and moved the glass up to my lips so I could get the stew in my mouth to drink. Once I had finished drinking she put the water back on the table and started to feed me the crackers, it appeared humiliation was just going to be one of those feelings I was going to have to get used to…

“I have never seen that before, you have been in here for 7 hours so far, and still you are thinking about if it is Jess’s wish, I've had some that took it straight away, most after I tell them Jess said it was okay your the first to still not take it, you must be a special find” Laura explained as she feeds me the 4 crackers bit by bit I listened hoping I might hear something to help, but dare not ask this woman who was obviously a friend of Jess anything just to be on the safe side “I can see why Jess is so proud of you” Laura continued “But you don’t speak much do you” as she said this she gave me a cheeky little grin she continued to talk to me as she gave me all of the crackers and the water, but none of it was anything useful, mostly small talk about her life on this farm.

Once I was done, Laura grabbed the plate and glass from the table and moved the table back to the side, and left my on my own again, ‘7 hours’ I thought, with the fact that the inside of the barn was lit by light bulbs it was, of course, possible I had lost all semblance of time and there were no natural events I could see from this room to tell me, ‘but if it has been 7 hours, how much longer is it going to be?’ I decided that this too would be a pointless thought process and went back to my series of random thoughts, though this 1 thought kept coming back to me and the effect it had was peculiar I kept thinking 'Jess is proud of me', every time I did I felt warm and happy, this was weird why? Why is this happening?

Much later I heard footsteps again and suddenly I felt really happy, the type of happy a dog is when you return home after work, that's what I felt after I heard the clack and even as I felt this I thought about how ridiculous it was to feel this way about a person forcing me to do things I didn’t want to do but feels right??? No one can control how they feel and I am no different and for some strange reason I was happy right now, but happiest when Jess came around the corner with a grin. She walked up to me and put her index finger on the right side of my face next to my eye and slowly ran it gently down my cheek then passed my jaw onto my neck.

“I hear that someone was so obedient they needed to hear me say they could eat” as Jess said this she continued down my chest moving over to under my armpit and down my side, Feelings of love and pride emanated throughout my body again for an unexplainable reason, “would that have been you I wonder?” Jess asked in a teasing voice as her finger continued down to my hip following the natural contour of it around to my stomach and down to the inside of my thigh “I wonder what I should do to reward such obedience?” Jess asked as she continued down the inside of my right leg to the chains with a large grin on her face, I was struggling to keep my eyes open at this point as the feeling was almost orgasmic. Jess unchained both legs and then placed both hands on the outsides of each of my legs and slowly raised back up rubbing the outsides of my legs this time up past my hips up my sides around my armpits and onto my chest and up to my neck, holding my neck with both hands she looked me in the eyes, “I am going to have to think of a very special treat to reward such obedience” and with that, she kissed my forehead and lowered the chains holding my arms so I slowly lowered to the floor.

Once I was lying on the floor she came over to me again and undid the shackles on my arms,

“Raise your arms above your head and your legs straight down together”

Jess did not need to tell me twice I did as commanded...

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-14-2020, 01:10 PM   #21
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 12

As I lay there on the floor arms above my head Jess walked up the side of me to sit down by my head resting my arms on her legs that were spread to my sides. First, she raised my right arm into her hands and began to massage them slowly from the shoulder all the way to the tips of my fingers, then she repeated the process with my left arm while I lay there giving small moans of appreciation, once Jess was done with my left arm she got up carefully laying my arms back on the floor and moved down to my legs and did the same thing with both legs.

I am not going to say I didn’t want her to do that in fact that was exactly what I didn’t know that I did want, but what I can say is that it was so unexpected and gentle that I was very uncomfortable in how comfortable I was, it was too unexpected and I didn’t know how to deal with that, it was as though I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

As we walked back up from the barn I noticed that it was already dark out, Laura come out onto her porch and waved Jess off as we got to the car, I could tell there was a bond there but that was all I could say. Once we were in the car we headed back through the small village, and appeared to be heading back to Cardiff. I decided now might be a good time to push my luck a little and test the waters to see how Jess would react to it.

“Can I ask where we are going please Miss?”

Jess looked at me for a few seconds in the rearview mirror, maybe deciding if she should answer or maybe just because I had asked I wasn’t sure,

“It’s getting late, I am taking us home”
“Sorry Miss I just didn’t think you got me dressed like this to go to a barn, so I thought maybe we might be going somewhere else”

Jess looked in the mirror again this time with a giggle, not a devious giggle, nor a mean one but a genuine giggle, which only had me more confused.

“You really haven’t worked out why I dressed you like that yet?”
“No Miss”

Jess giggled again

“I dressed you like that because I have seen the look in your eyes when you are, something inside you lights up and it is beautiful, it's like you are finally comfortable with yourself or something. I know I have done all this for revenge, which you do deserve, but I still care that you are comfortable… some of the time at least, but yes there was somewhere else I had intended to take you but it will have to wait, she’s on holiday, besides in complete honesty I am not sure you're completely ready for that.” Jess looked in the mirror again half smiling half worried as though she didn’t know whether to say what she was thinking, I just waited. “The thing is…,” Jess continued but then just stopped and I guessed she was not ready and I didn’t want to push anymore.

As we approached Cardiff we were both silent still, we had been since we had left the north of Wales, but it was Jess that broke that silence,

“I think you need a different name, of course, you will keep your original one with your friends and work, but you should have one for when you are with me or my friends that suits you, How about Ruby, or maybe Lidia, or you could just remain as Slut if you like” As she finished that sentence Jess gave a cheeky grin in the mirror. This was such a peculiar situation everything was so different from last night and this morning I was lost, somewhere we had diverted off the main road onto some wired side road where Jess was being nice to me and I had no way to deal with that,

“How about Maria?” I replied I had no idea where the name had come from but it just felt right
“Maria” Jess replied “Yeah I like it Maria my little slut, perfect, so Maria are you ready for your reward I promised”
“Yes Miss” I replied with absolutely no idea what to expect, things were so topsy turvy today, I mean sure Jess had locked me in a barn for hours alone, but there was no anger like before.

I did not have to wait long to find out the reward as Jess pulled in...

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

The following 3 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-15-2020, 05:22 PM   #22
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 13

…Jess pulled into an Mc Donalds and went through the drive-through. Pulling up to the window,

“Hi can I get 1 chicken legend with BBQ sauce and 1 cheeseburger happy meal please”

Jess moved the car around to the next window and got the order from the window, she passed the happy meal through to me and placed the chicken legend on the passenger's seat, and then drove out into the car park and pulled into a bay to eat. I didn’t care that it was a happy meal for kids I was glad it was not toast from the floor or plain crackers, it tasted great and I was truly glad I had not realized quite how hungry I was up to that point.

“Thank you, Miss” was all I said

Jess continued to drive us home once we had both finished eating and we walked into the flat, it was late and Jess announced that we would go straight to bed, I went to the bathroom first and stripped off and washed the makeup from my face and did the usual toilet teeth, etc, I then took my clothes into the kitchen and put them by the machine, I then sat by the machine on the floor to wait for Jess to be done. As Jess walked by the kitchen I follow her through to the bedroom. I walked towards the cage, realizing I was actually rather tired.

“That's not where your sleeping tonight.., you can share the bed tonight,” Jess said heading to the right side of the bed, I looked at her shocked, surely this was a test, had to be. “It’s ok, come on Maria into bed you earned it” I can’t deny that I was happy every time Jess called me Maria, it felt right. I walked over to the left side of the bed and climbed in facing the wall. As I climbed into bed Jess wrapped her arm over mine and wriggled into my back, she was warm and soft and the bed was soft, it was nice, I fell asleep rather quickly that night.

The following morning I woke up before Jess, her arm was still resting over me, I gently moved it off me and set about getting the washing together and putting it in the machine ready to put it on, then I got a pot of coffee ready and put some bread in the toaster. Once that was done I set about getting the dishes done and washing down the counters then the bathroom and cleaned through the living-room, as I was finishing I heard Jess stiring in the bedroom, so I headed to the kitchen and put the washing on. Hearing the shower come on I headed to the bedroom and cleaned that up, then headed back to the kitchen just in time for Jess to finish in the shower, I made a coffee and set it on the table then pushed the bread into the toaster.

Jess walked into the kitchen just as I finished buttering the toast and so I placed it on the table.

“Well done Slut your doing well today, go get dressed into something tidy, I have to visit a friend who is unaware of my lifestyle and I want you close enough to watch”

Well, nice Jess was good while it lasted but maybe I had an idea how to keep that happening now. I began to head to the door,

“Jeans and a shirt will be fine,” Jess said to me as I walked through the door, I headed to the bedroom and grabbed some clean clothes, and headed to the shower, I had a wash and got dressed. Heading back to the kitchen I found Jess still drinking her coffee.

“Today you are just David keep my lifestyle privet from this friend…” Jess gave me an icy stare for a moment “Grab yourself breakfast”

I didn’t need telling twice, I did myself some toast and coffee and sat at the table to eat, maybe this friend is a good thing I get to be myself for the day.

Once Jess was ready we headed to the car.

“Front seat,” Jess said as I went to the back door “Stella is an old friend I meet her after I left Cardiff and have known her since, but she’s a bit of a prude, so for today you are my boyfriend and so act as so, but be careful what you do today because if you go too far or do something wrong there will be consequences tonight, don’t…”

“Jess, Jess it’s okay I know what I need to do and I will keep it simple, everything will be fine, but after I do this I would appreciate if you could tell me what you think I did way back when we were kids because I honestly have no idea what it was”

Jess gave me another icy stare for a moment but then nodded and started driving.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-16-2020, 12:05 PM   #23
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 14

The agreement I had just made was going to end one of two ways, either her friend suspects nothing is up and I finally find out what I want to know or… well I was not sure but I knew it wasn’t good, I had to do everything to make sure this went without a hitch, failure just could not be an option.

“So… how did we meet?” I asked Jess as we left my street,

“What are you jabbering about?” I had to resist the urge to laugh as a flood of memories rushed back, Jess was the only person I had ever meet who would say jabbering and it had stuck with me,

“Well, I am sure your friend, Stella is going to want to know how we meet… isn’t that something a girl pal would ask?”

“Its times like these that I am sure” Jess muttered

“What's that?” I had sort of heard her mutter but not what she had muttered

“Never mind, it's not important now, yes that is something Stella will want to know…”

“Well, then we tell her the truth…” Jess instantly looked to the side
“No that's not what I mean, I don’t mean the whole truth, I just mean we remove the privet parts, so we meet when we were children, you were friends with my sisters and I was always chasing after you all, though you didn’t really notice me, then we meet again in town a week ago and we went for coffee and things began there… that way we won’t be caught out on not knowing much about each other, we only need to know the basics”

"That's….” Jess began as she thought it through “a really good idea”

The entire journey back up north Wales went just like that, we each talked about ourselves so we had some knowledge of each other when we reached Stella's house, Though I was clearly there I also wasn’t, it was difficult to go back to a situation like this again, I was spending a lot of energy fighting habits I had created over the course of 2 days. A lot had happened in those two days though and clearly, it had changed me, so much so that it was as though this person in the car was someone else and I had taken back seat in my brain or something. It is so impossible to describe exactly how I felt at that moment, but I knew that was no longer me.

As we got close to the village something had occurred to me, through everything we had discussed there was one thing that we had not discussed and it would be vital to this whole thing working, this simple fact could be the one card to topple the entire house.

“Uhhh, Jess?” Jess cocked her head slightly so she could keep her eyes on the road “Why are we visiting Stella, I mean I have no idea why we're going here, and I don’t want to be like ‘hey you look amazing’ if she just lost an uncle or something… that could end badly”

Jess just giggled for a moment, “No, no its nothing like that, it's her 2-year-old daughters birthday, her name is Ella and she is a wonderful girl”

“Seriously Ella??? Didn’t put much thought into that did they, if that's the logic why not just stop and naming her baby, hey honey look baby walking, I gues Elala and Stels were taken...” I stopped at that point because Jess was laughing so much that she had to pull over, “Sorry Just Stella and Ella REALLY?”

“Don’t let Stella hear you say that she has a worse temper than mine”

Jess pulled herself together and started driving again,

“Wait I don’t have a gift for a child,” I said just realizing that would be a prerequisite for this kind of event,

“It's in the boot, I grabbed something for you to give Ella yesterday”

I think pulling back into that small town I was more nervous than the first time, but not half as nervous as walking to Stella’s door, all I could think of was all the things that could go wrong.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

The following user says Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-18-2020, 10:41 AM   #24
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

This chapter is going to be a little slower as others were as a way of advancing the story, but more will be coming soon.

Chapter 15

The door opened and we were greeted by a tall ginger woman wearing jeans and a t-shirt, she had a large smile and a welcoming friendly face. She instantly reached out the door pulling Jess into a hug.

"It's been too long Jess, you have to start coming by more often"
"Stells it's only been two weeks, it's not like I've been away for a year"
"I know, I know, I just like to know you are doing well" Stella took a glance at me "so whos this handsome guy?"
"I'm David, we knew each other when we were kids, meet again a week ago" I replied "and you're ginger that explains the temper I have heard so much about" I exclaimed

Both Jess and Stella gave me a playful slap over the head

"Well that's the first time I have had a slap in stereo, normally its more of a monotype thing," I said winking at Jess, both giggled for a moment,

"Come in, come in, you can put the presents on the dining table, I thought us adults could relax out the kitchen"

We both placed the gifts on the table, Ella was sitting on the living room floor playing, Stellas house really was quite nice, it was minimal in design, mahogany units throughout and nice-looking carpets running throughout. Everything was tidy apart from a few toys laying around. Ella too was Ginger and wearing a red dress she did look very cute.

"Happy Birthday Ella," I said through the door, Ella looked for a second then went back to playing "You have a lovely home Stella, do you ladies mind if I just slip out for a fag, it been a while since I have had one" As I said this I could see a slight scowl from Jess,
"That's fine" Stella answered "There is an ashtray out the back garden on the right by the bench"

I headed out through the back door to the garden, the garden was nice, it was a large size but not unmanageably big, there was a patio on the right where the bench was, taking a seat on the bench I lit up my first fag I had been able to have in days. As I leaned back enjoying the cigarette and getting head rush at the same time I heard my phone ping
'Smoking REALLY?'
'Jess really, I was a smoker at 11 you know this…'
'Well clearly age has not taught you better'
'We all have our ways of escaping reality Jess, this is mine'
'We will see about that'
'Jess, do you really want to start the day with a disagreement?'
'I guess not, but we will be talking about this later'
That last message had a bit of an ominous sound to it, Jess wouldn't let this go, though on the plus side this is exactly the type of argument a couple might have so that might help, I giggled to myself at the thought. I watched the birds at the end of the garden eating from the bird feeder, I had always loved birds there was something so freeing bout the idea of being able to fly away anywhere. Even after I had finished my fag I continued to sit and watch the birds fly back and forth the feeder and a nearby tree. My thoughts were interrupted by another ping
'That's the longest fag I have ever known…'
'Yeah I know I got to stop smoking the Lambert and Butler foot longs'
'Funny Ha Ha, get your ars in here'
'You were the one who said to be David, this is David…'
'In now, don't push your luck'

As I walked into the kitchen I could see Jess and Stella sat at the breakfast bar,
"Pushy push luck push lucky push-push" I sang in a child like voice faking pushing something through the air,
"I told her to leave you be," Stella said while smiling, Jess just gave me daggers, I was kind of torn at that moment, I mean on one hand I could get away with almost anything right now and it was tempting to keep pushing especially since my old defiance was returning at this moment of freedom, but on the other hand, I knew for sure I would regret it later once we were away from Stellas… decisions, decisions.

My thoughts were broken as other parents Stella knew started to arrive at the door, Jess knew some of them and so I started to feel the outsider and slipped out the garden again, I just sat there on the bench again watching or maybe envying the birds, I couldn't really tell. There were so many things in my life I didn't understand these days, they just seemed to be piling up. I would like to say that sitting there was somehow cathartic or that it offered some answers but in truth, all it did was present more questions. Even if I could find out what happened way back when what would that change? anything? and if it did, is that really what I wanted? I wasn't sure anymore, a day ago yes definitely but now? I really didn't know, something in me, some deep part was actually happy and I could neither explain nor understand it but that is what it was.

"Beautiful aren't they?"
"Huh?" I said surprised to hear anyone turning to see Jess sat next to me
"The birds, they're beautiful, you know I used to watch you sit there out your garden for hours watching them when you were angry with your sisters or mum"
"She was no mum, a mum cares for her kids, she never wanted me around I was just the annoyance that broke everything"
"That's really how you sore it?"
"How else douse a person see facts?"
I was glad when Jess did not press the conversation, That was not a topic I was diving into today, she instead put her arm over my shoulder and sat and watched the birds with me, she was quite for a while,
"You know I really thought you were going to join the air force after I left"
"I was…" I replied
"Why didn't you, you always glowed talking about flying the planes with cadets"
"I wouldn't have got the post I wanted, I am too tall to fly fighter jets, and I was too arrogant to see the other opportunities"

This was the most normal conversation we had in years and yet it felt so unnatural, but also so natural at the same time, I was so conflicted in my head, for every answer I thought I had found there was nothing but more questions. The largest one of all being why was I happier when Jess was controlling, I had learned about toxic relationships when I was younger and this was a textbook example and yet that is exactly what I wanted on some level and that just had me at odds with myself, that was such a self-destructive thing to want, and yet I did want it. I lit up another fag as I sat there trying to stop thinking of all this, my head was hurting, Jess gave me a sour look but said nothing and stayed regardless.

Jess returned to the party shortly after that, I just sat out in the garden, it was easier that way, I didn't know anyone and was a bit too wrapped up in my head anyway. Every so often a guest would come out for a fag and I would talk about random things with them till they returned inside. A few hours later my phone pinged
'Everyone is gone now its just Stella, Ella, and I in here now'

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-19-2020, 07:53 AM   #25
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not going to lie I wasn't feeling this story at first because I felt you were moving way too fast with jt there was no build up but now I am looking forward to it and enjoy where you are going with it
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:28 AM   #26
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

I was aware that the start ramped up very fast, but it was kind of to balance out the rest if that makes sense. But thanks for the feedback much aprechiated

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-21-2020, 03:56 PM   #27
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 16

Misshap chapter be up asap

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-21-2020, 04:13 PM   #28
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 16

'Everyone is gone? douse she know I don't like crowds' I thought but then shook my head as got to my feet 'its obvious dumbo you left just as it got crowded' this was getting ridiculous, I was overthinking everything lately, I had to stop doing that or I was going to get myself into trouble… I had always had a habit of overthinking situations but lately, it was as though it was in overdrive.

I slowly walked towards the back door not sure if I was truly ready to go inside and face Jess, something had changed and I could feel it, I was not entirely sure what had changed but something had, shaking the thoughts off I headed inside. Jess was right the house was quiet now and everyone was gone, Stella and Jess were shuffling around picking up the rubbish, leftover food, plates, and cups laying around.

"I thought you got lost out there," Stella said winking as she walked toward the sink
"Nope, just avoiding Jess's mug…" I had said it before I had time to think, Stella laughed, but Jess shot me an icy stare, then I made it worse, I had to, well I didn't have to but again had acted without thinking, I poked my tongue out. 'Shit why did I do that, what is wrong with me' Stella turned around in time to see it and chuckled, Jess just huffed and carried on, she wouldn't say anything here she knew it and I knew it.
"Are you going to stand around making jokes like a clown or are you going to help?" Jess asked
"Well since cleaning is a woman's job…" I had intended to just think that but it just kind of slipped out… both Jess and Stella looked at me and raised there eyebrows
"Perfect, just the right job for a girl like you then" Jess chuckled back throwing a cloth at me, Stella laughed and Jess smiled.
"It's official, you're the cutest couple I have seen in a while" we both looked at each other and then at Stella for a few heartbeats then went back to cleaning.

'Douse she knows how I feel, douse she feel the same? It sure looked that way, but that can't be right, surely it can't' I had to stop thinking about this, I didn't know the answers and I was not sure I ever wanted to know not really. I tried to avoid the conversation for the rest of the cleaning as my brain seemed dead set on getting me in more trouble… and for a few minutes, I did as they talked about different things that had happened since they last spoke. We had just finished tidying the aftermath of the party and Stella had made us all a coffee to drink at the table.

"So Jess said you're a mechanic, is that something that you enjoy?" Stella asked I assume trying to pull me back into the conversation,
"Yeah I enjoy it, it's hard graft that tires me out by the end of the day, plus I enjoy the puzzle of working out what's wrong with the cars"
"What's the worst car you've seen then?" Stella asked as Jess sat watching obviously also into the topic…
"You mean apart from Jess's skip on wheels?" Jess swung her arm to slap the back of my head, but I ducked in time for her hand to sail right over my head "missed…" I was about to grin "ouch" Jess had swung again, this time catching me in the back of the head to Stella's amusement,
"Ok, so worst car, probably this Fiesta we had in a month after I started there, the engine needed replacing, and so we did, the lady paid and took the car away but it was back the same day. We had explained to her we had put enough coolant into the engine to get her to the nearest garage but to not go any farther without filling it up… she had ignored us taken it up the motorway and overheated the engine, needed a whole new engine again… I will never forget that car it was awful… not just the damage but the molding food, it was bad" I looked up to see both Stella and Jess totally in grossed in the story.
"So what happened after that?" Jess asked
"Well… she wanted the engine replaced again but refused to pay, said it was our fault and so we should replace it, the boss refused, she left and came back with her 3 brothers the next day, tried to intimidate us into doing it, so I slammed a sledgehammer down on the bonnet of her brothers BMW they left soon after that, the police investigated but since they were asked to leave and didn't and also it was privet property they didn't do anything"
"Wow… so you've got a temper then?" Stella asked
"Yep, he was suspended more times than I can count, and then finally excluded from school if I remember right" Jess answered for me, I just nodded "then there's the fact that no school would take you after reading your reports"
"How do you know that, it was after you left" I was shocked that Jess had any idea about that
"Not that hard to find out when it makes the news," Jess said laughing.

A couple of topics later we were heading out to get home, Jess hugged Stella at the door and we both waved promising to visit again soon, and with that, we were in the car heading back through the small town to head back to Cardiff.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

The following 3 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-24-2020, 02:40 AM   #29
SissyXcandy

Hahahaha amazing... Just f... Amazing have you ever read sisters vengeance (18+)? It is also like your story about blackmail and forced feminization. I actually came to read that story again, but then I saw your story.

Personally I liked the beginning going extreme and that Maria had like no hope. The dog cage, the rules and the blackmailing. Also clothing wise it could be a bit more extreme (humiliating) so maybe a corset, dog collar etc. Involving more people. Please don't understand me wrong this is just my opinion. I really think that your story is amazing by its self and I really see myself in him/you.

Thank you so much for this story, I can't wait for the coming chapters

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 01:24 PM   #30
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

really loving this story so far

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk