Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-18-2019, 02:58 PM   #1
Egao
Baby Member

Male 20/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place

20/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place

ABOUT ME:
20yo master/dom male, European time (UTC +2) but quite available throughout my day so any timezone is welcomed. I'm looking for a long-term male slave. Been roleplaying as a master in various roleplays through the last two years and I feel like taking on a real slave to worship me and become mine (that doesn't mean we can roleplay, though.)

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
As said, looking for someone to worship me and become mine. Not looking for sissy slave/crossdressers/transgenders. Ideally, I'd also like to have control over some aspects of your life, even things that aren't necessarily sexual.
Looking for someone around my age (18-30) but if you think that aside of that or another specific thing in the thread we might still be a good match you're welcomed to contact me, just let me know, please.
It's also really important to not lie and tell if something bothers you to the extent of affecting our relationship. I believe good communication is the key to having the best experience of this kind of thing.

OUR SESSIONS:
In regards to that, I see it really varies. It can go from twice or several times a week, to once a day or even several times a day sometimes. It can be only us talking and 'playing around' up to talking casually in between and get to know each other. Except, however that occasionally, I'd like to go only because of stuff like work and other obligations I have, but I also want to invest time in my hobbies. Doesn't mean I'm not going to invest my time in you as well, but you'd have to accept that I have other things I like to do in my free time (which is quite a lot these days, by the way).

LIKES AND LIMITS:
I'm into orgasm control, humiliation and giving different tasks and rules just because I feel like it. Also found myself recently interested in piss play and cum play. but I'm pretty much welcomed to anything that's not listed in the next list or to at least give it a try.

Limits: Scat, Crossdressing, Sissification, Diapers, Social Suicide, Anything illegal.

CONTACT ME:
I'm available on Kik or Discord (preferring Discord given I can talk to you from my computer as well, but both goes). Send me a private message with your Kik/Discord and we could talk there about your likes, limits, expectations and everything else, and we might just be starting a completely new chapter of your life.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:30 AM   #2
Luca1608

hi i'm a slave looking for a master i'm dispaoot to do everything my lord orders me i have no limits kik = giuseppe.1234

Advertisements
Kink Talk