Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #16
Girl4Fun79

Well, very horny today so decided to do this dare.

first roll was a 2, i so enjoyed feeling myself threw my panties, felt soo good

second roll, 5.....I hate cloths pins, i took some ice to numb myself first before adding them

next I rolled 3...then 6, for 6 edges....so frustrating by now just wanna cum.

next was 5....15 more edges. not liking cloths pins, i just decided to do the edges, was sooo hard

my last roll 3. i cant wait for 2 hours to be up now.
Girl4Fun79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #17
Seunghwhore

Oh I liked that! Great one for my first dice dare

I rolled 6 - 1 - 4 - 3 - 1.
Seunghwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:13 AM   #18
Sushi

This dare started great and ended poorly for me rolled a 5, 1, 6, and then that darn 2. I managed to edge once by picking it up with my legs and leaning on it but I failed miserably. So I restarted, 3, 4(out of place lol?), 6, 1 (rolled a 4 xD), and then a 3 for a ruined orgasm so i still didn't end well. I might reattempt this later because it has potential but right now it makes me sad

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:20 AM   #19
lisabigboobs

Let's get you a little warmed up first. Roll your first die!
4.[/B] Do you know what I do when I want to get myself wet? I cup my pussy with one hand gently and don't move it for five minutes. Why don't you give it a try? Use your non-dominant hand and use your other hand to play with other parts of your pussy. Under no circumstance may you touch your nipples or clit directly.

Hopefully you're feeling a little warmer now. Slides your shorts or pants off slowly and fold them neatly next to you. We don't want to make a mess of your room now, do we? Take off your top and place it next to you as well. I think it's time for your second roll!

So how do you like to be teased? Slowly and ever so gently?

5.[/B] What's the most sensitive part of your body? Your nipples? Your clit? What about your G-spot? Well for me, it's my nipples. Place one clothespin on each of your nipples and keep them there until you finish this dice dare.

So now that I've got you a little closer to that delicious state of begging for release. we'll need to crank it up a notch. You'll be edging a lot... and very quickly too. Awh! You look worried. Don't worry, I promise I'll be nice... for now. Oh please excuse me. I've forgotten that you still have your underwear on! If your bra isn't off already, take it off now. Slide your panties off too and put it with the pile. Time to get rolling! Feel free to use any toy you wish in this section!

2. I could say something simple and boring like 'do three edges' but that wouldn't be very fun. Why don't we spice it up by putting a clothespin on each nipple. If you already have one on them, well I guess it isn't too fair to have to put on another. Instead, put one clothespin on each of your lips. The lower ones, cutie. (; [Please make sure that these do not stay on for longer than twenty minutes.]

You've done so well so far and it'll be a shame if you don't wait for that toe-curling orgasm at the end. Trust me, you'll get your orgasm very soon. You still have the die with you right? It's time for another roll! This one's going to be simple.

1.[/B] Roll the die again. This is how many times you must edge. How you may ask? Switch on your vibrator, turn it allll the way up and that's going right on your clit! Ten seconds on, fifteen seconds off. Hey... don't look so sad! Just think of the amazing orgasm you'll be having in a little while. (:

3. Ruined. Full. Ruined. Full. What would you like sweetie? Awh! Just the answer I was looking for. You may orgasm but the second you fall over the edge, HANDS OFF! Have fun waiting at least two hours before you can touch yourself again.
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 11:46 PM   #20
katebabe20

Oh. My. This is amazing.

And I'm not even finished yet!

I got a 6 first, and luckily the idea of this dare had me wet, so sliding my finger in was easy. Trying to take my bra off was what was difficult. I kept getting distracted!

My next roll was a four, so i went to my kitchen and i did end up getting an apple, but just the idea had me pacing...i'm ready for this.

Next, I rolled a three, and lucky me I rolled a one, only one edge. that went pretty fast...feeling much more excited after this...

another three... i mean..now it's six edges... the first two were fine...getting more difficult to control by edge 4...edges five and six took seconds to get to...gawd it was so frustrating to stop....

and to make matters worse...or better???...silly me, distracted by the throbbing between my legs rolled again and mistakenly did that section again, rolling a one. when i rolled for the task I got four....turning my vibe all the way up I hardly had to touch my clit before feeling the onset...i definitely didn't make it to ten seconds each time in order to edge 4 times...I tried my best though.

And the last roll... i got a five. now I sit here...wondering if it is worth it to start all over again...who am I kidding of course it...this orgasm at the end is going to be mind blowing
katebabe20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, edging, girls, orgasm, tease