Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2018, 08:06 AM   #1
Kikiana

Smile 22/f alone until Sunday !

My boyfriend is away until Sunday afternoon. I’m working, but have all morning and evening by myself except Saturday. Looking for fun dares to do within my limits. Potential for photos (no face, to my discretion) or reports (on kik, this website is not great on phones).

*disclaimer*

This is meant to be fun for me. If you’re rude or demanding, remember, I don’t owe you anything. I’m just having a good time. If you’re kind, and speak to me respectfully until we establish and informed idea of what kind of interaction we will have, you are MUCH more likely to get a good response from me. Request kik politely if you want a report or photos (again, to my discretion), or just leave me dates to complete and have fun while doing

Dislikes: making a mess anywhere other than she shower

Limits: photos, eating gross food(when not scat related), excessive pain, family , permenant

My kik is available to people who wish to talk about fetishes, or be my friend! Also I’m a little so I enjoy caregiver type dynamics as friends (as long as you’re not creepy)
Kikiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:14 AM   #2
growler21d
Distinguished Member

A couple of dares for you.

1. Go to a public bathroom. Strip completely and pee on your panties. Get them good and soaked. Put your panties back on and wear them at least until you get home.

2. Shit into a pair of shoes. Use the shit to write 'whore' above your pussy. Now put the shoes on and wear them for at least an hour while naked.

I would appreciate reports and pics (if you're in a generous mood). My kik is ggowm.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:38 AM   #3
Lightze
Chaos

Easy Fun time!

Ok, so, you'll need a mirror. You'll need to be able to see into this mirror so you can look into you own eyes as you give yourself 10 spanks, each cheek.

Preferably over a chair or on all fours! =^-^=

Did you blush?

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:47 AM   #4
perv2thebone

Send a message via MSN to perv2thebone Send a message via Yahoo to perv2thebone

Hey. Get a mouthful of shit and then sit in front of a window. Slowly eat all in your mouth, think about what people passing by might notice

Kik jj1970ger
perv2thebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiana View Post
My boyfriend is away until Sunday afternoon. I’m working, but have all morning and evening by myself except Saturday. Looking for fun dares to do within my limits. Potential for photos (no face, to my discretion) or reports (on kik, this website is not great on phones).

*disclaimer*

This is meant to be fun for me. If you’re rude or demanding, remember, I don’t owe you anything. I’m just having a good time. If you’re kind, and speak to me respectfully until we establish and informed idea of what kind of interaction we will have, you are MUCH more likely to get a good response from me. Request kik politely if you want a report or photos (again, to my discretion), or just leave me dates to complete and have fun while doing
Be wearing not more than 8 items of clothing and order a pizza.

Then roll two dice, result is the number of items you must strip off before you answer the door to the delivery man. If you roll 9 or more you must also shave your bush.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:43 PM   #6
rippedrooster

Roll 2 six sided dice. Choose one number to be A and the other is B.
Now put on a short skirt with no panties. Insert a vibe or dildo (prefer a vibe) into your pussy and get in your car. Turn on the vibe as youre driving. Use the number A as the number of edges you must complete while in your car. And the number B is the number of people you must talk to before you can orgasm. Just go through a drive through, or ask someone walking for directions. Once you have completed your edges and talked to enough people then you may orgasm and go home.
rippedrooster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, fun dares, home alone