Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-23-2018, 12:09 PM   #1
mitime1214

Default Punish me

My master is angry from me as I constantly keep saying "please no master" and "sorry master". Give me suitable punishments for it, the punishment may include Whipping (I have a thick rubber whip) , Enema (Please avoid it) , Position, candle play and in whatever way you may want to punish my body.

KIK: notmycups

Limits: NO PIC, AT MAX 1 hour of punishment, no Extreme public & blood.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:33 AM   #2
professor

Pinch your nipples and play with your clit until you aroused as hell. Now lit a candle and a pour some wax on your boobs and inner thighs and on pussy while edge. After this spank your ass 100 times hard. Now clean all the solid wax on your body by your hands. And keep edging till now. Best of luck for not cumming. If you cum before cleaning your self repeat this as punishment until you not cum until end. Enjoy.

Dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/2YSR

Kik: mountainisthebest

Likes: bdsm,pain and pleasure, piss play and control,cum denial and play,bondage,humiliation,nipple play,ice,anal,light cbt,etc..

Limits: scat,public,blood and extreme pain,family and friends,blackmail,suicide and illegal.
professor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to professor for this post:
Old 05-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #3
mitime1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor View Post
Pinch your nipples and play with your clit until you aroused as hell. Now lit a candle and a pour some wax on your boobs and inner thighs and on pussy while edge. After this spank your ass 100 times hard. Now clean all the solid wax on your body by your hands. And keep edging till now. Best of luck for not cumming. If you cum before cleaning your self repeat this as punishment until you not cum until end. Enjoy.
I will do it tomorrow as its late night currently and will give a report as soon as I complete it. Thank you for the punishment master
Old 05-24-2018, 06:16 PM   #4
SubRed92
Account Banned

Default The Angry Flame

You will need one or more candles. Strip naked. Masturbate as you spell "Bad Girl" anywhere on your body with wax droplets. You will stop or resume touching with every drop (it's a switch). You may not cum at this stage.

All spelt out nicely? Excellent. If the candle is still lit, you will kneel in front of a mirror and masturbate again until the flame goes out (or until 1 hour has passed). You will not cum as long as the flame is alive.

Will you cum? Maybe. Once the flame has died, roll a die. You have that many minutes to cum. Rerolls are allowed at the cost of 20 hard spanks to each butt cheek.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubRed92 for this post:
Old 05-25-2018, 06:11 AM   #5
mitime1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor View Post
Completed it just now, I had to do it 3 times straight as it was very hard, now my legs are red and my nipples are burning and itching. My ass is in complete despair with my hands unable to beat anymore. Thank you for the punishment master. I will not repeat the mistake again. Thank you very much
Old 05-25-2018, 06:12 AM   #6
mitime1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
You will need one or more candles. Strip naked. Masturbate as you spell "Bad Girl" anywhere on your body with wax droplets. You will stop or resume touching with every drop (it's a switch). You may not cum at this stage.

All spelt out nicely? Excellent. If the candle is still lit, you will kneel in front of a mirror and masturbate again until the flame goes out (or until 1 hour has passed). You will not cum as long as the flame is alive.

Will you cum? Maybe. Once the flame has died, roll a die. You have that many minutes to cum. Rerolls are allowed at the cost of 20 hard spanks to each butt cheek.
Master, I will do it tomorrow as currently I am in no condition to do any punishment, if you allow me that is. Thank you for the punishment btw.
Old 05-25-2018, 08:33 PM   #7
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think the rest of the moth not sitting in the toilet will be giood for you so its hover time for you
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to batfinch for this post:
Old 05-25-2018, 09:31 PM   #8
mitime1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
I think the rest of the moth not sitting in the toilet will be giood for you so its hover time for you
what is hover time???

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
candle, enema, pain, punish, whip