Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-25-2018, 07:33 AM   #1
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Default Spring Cleaning Dares (Debble - 21/f)

It's been a while since I made a thread here so I thought I would come back and be your collective dare bitch again. Like my first ever thread, my goal is to clean up my home and do as many dares as I can in the process. They can be shamefully lewd so long as they stay within my limits, and any fun twists are welcome! I have made a few changes though:
1. I will also be cleaning up the back garden and front garden as well as each room inside.
2. I have created an orgasm point system explained below.

My house contains a living room, kitchen, storage room, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, each with windows facing the street to the front and side and back garden. 9 areas including the gardens.

The point system will refer to how difficult the dare is. Easy dares are 1 point and go up with difficulty, the highest being 5 points. If I earn 10 points I earn an orgasm. I will judge how many points each dare is worth, but I will be fair. I cannot orgasm unless I earn points, but any dare can specify edges, maximum of 3 per dare please.

If you have any questions just ask below.
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

You are to clean each toilet in the house as follows, attach pegs or clips to each nipple, the tie a string such that it is attached to each nipple and goes round the back of the toilet keeping your head close to the bowl. Now you are to clean the bowl and the seet with your tounge.

Likes: edging, tease and denial, humiliation, cbt, bondage and messy.

Limits: family, illegal, exposure, face pics, scat, blood, piss drinking
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 07:41 AM   #3
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Time to clean that nasty bathroom.

Put clamps on your nipples and 2 clothespegs on your pussy lips (one each) for the entire job. You will be of course nude (best way to clean the bathroom anyway). Windows uncovered to the degree your limits permit.

For extra credit, when you come to the place where you keep your toothpaste, take time out to rub a generous amount of it all over your pussy.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 07:43 AM   #4
growler21d
Distinguished Member

While cleaning one of your bedrooms you will attach a clip to your nipples/pussy every 5 minutes. When you are finished cleaning, count how many clips are attached. You will now edge this many times, removing a clip after each edge. For each edge you will have a different item inserted in your ass. These items must be found in the bedroom.

Please provide reports in this thread.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:40 AM   #5
ShadowDom

While doing your spring cleaning, be sure to do so with tooth paste on your clit. Each time you come across something that you could possibly use as a dildo, edge with it for one minute, with accumulating 1 minute. Exe. First item 1 minute, second item, 2 minutes. Have fun!
ShadowDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 10:09 AM   #6
kaliara

While you clean each bedroom you must run some toothpaste on your pussy and just a small fingers worth in your ass. You may wash it all off once the rooms are clean.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:27 PM   #7
bubba51
gD king

While you clean your gardens you are to be in a skirt or dress. Stuff your panties and bra with as much garden debris as you can.

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:36 PM   #8
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

BASEBOARDS!
Cleaning your baseboards will give you a nice long task. It will not be hot and sexy but it might be warm and sweaty if you work hard.

Strip completely.
Wear drool gag.
  • Secure wrists with no more than 30 cm between them.
  • Secure ankles with no more than 50 cm between them.
  • Use a bucket of soapy water, or spray cleaners if safe for paint, to wipe clean all the baseboards in the house. Baseboards usually get lots of marks, and collect dust. Cleaning them is rarely done and is the mark of real spring cleaning.
  • Note: you do this behind furniture (move it as required) unless it is heavy and difficult to move such as high bookcases or china cabinets.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:09 PM   #9
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytrewqasdfghjkl View Post
You are to clean each toilet in the house as follows, attach pegs or clips to each nipple, the tie a string such that it is attached to each nipple and goes round the back of the toilet keeping your head close to the bowl. Now you are to clean the bowl and the seet with your tounge.
There is only one toilet in my house, which is in the bathroom (obviously), so I went there first. I brought with me a lengthy amount of string and two pegs to begin with. I went topless because I needed to have my tits out and put the pegs to meet a very nice and sharp sting. I looped the string around the base of the toilet and tied each end through the spring loop of each peg. I had about a foot of room to move around before the string would tug on me. Everything was set in place.

For blatant safety reasons I didn't want to lick the toilet and become ill, and made sure there was nothing unpleasant inside by scrubbing it a little beforehand.

I dipped my head into the toilet bowl and it smelled foul. It took me a minutes to control my breathing and get used to the smell. I'm quite annoyed with my hair being just above shoulder length, since I couldn't tie it back securely. It had stuck to the porcelain of the inside of the bowl, and felt disgusting. I was very hesitant to start licking, all I could think about was how horrid it would taste. Keeping this out mind my mind, I went hard and I stuck out my tongue and began to lick the porcelain. I hadn't scrubbed it so thoroughly, and I could still fell a layer of grime on top of the material. It made me gag, but I kept going. The taste was very bitter in some areas, but mostly somewhat bitter. Once I had gotten past the first lick it became easier to handle. I knew what to expect, so my licking slowly got faster and more daring. I would take some longer licks, going further across the surface, or holding it on one spot. I even dipped my tongue in the water! I wanted to test myself and my limits, and when I got up from my knees afterwards, I felt proud. I checked my tongue in the mirror. It didn't look any different, but the taste remained although I washed and rinsed it dozens of times after. All in all, a fairly different dare, one that I wouldn't do every day. It may not seem like a hard dare but it takes real effort to keep going after you lick once. 2 points seems fair.
My Kinktalk:
Old 04-25-2018, 03:43 PM   #10
wishofbeat

Cleaning time!

To do It fun

What you need.

Marker

Write in several parts of your body what needs to be cleaned, and how you are going to clean It. Use It as a list to remember how and what to do, cross the things that have been cleaned and done.

To clean
The kitchen floor

How
It must be done in your knees using a rag, everytime you find specialy dirty corner, lick It and try to figure out what was spilled there.

Feel free to do It naked

Special extra
Do It with a collar attached to your ankles, make It short enough to make you unconfortable, and that the tip of your nose dont be more than 5 cm from the floor.

Or to make you do it close to the floor, attached some weights to your nipples, something heavy with a short rope

Warning: wach out with your face you might hit the floor if you stretch

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad

Last edited by wishofbeat; 04-25-2018 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Warning
wishofbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 10:14 PM   #11
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Time to clean that nasty bathroom.

Put clamps on your nipples and 2 clothespegs on your pussy lips (one each) for the entire job. You will be of course nude (best way to clean the bathroom anyway). Windows uncovered to the degree your limits permit.

For extra credit, when you come to the place where you keep your toothpaste, take time out to rub a generous amount of it all over your pussy.
First I stripped nude and found some clothes pegs, and I had to use pegs on my nipples as well, since I couldn't find any clamps (they were still tight!) and attached them to my tits and pussy lips. I don't have bathroom window curtains but the glass panes are imprinted so it's difficult to see much through them, so I was semi exposed. To make things more interesting, I did the the dare with the windows completely open in broad daylight. Funny how daring I can get when people can't see me, huh?

I started from top, scrubbing the shower head of grime, the wall cabinet (inside and out) and the windows with soapy water and cloth. It was difficult to get at the corners where so much dirt had built up, I needed to use an old toothbrush and some steel wool to remove it all. Then, moving down, I scrubbed the wall tiles of the shower and bath, the taps and the windowsills. I keep the toothpaste on the windowsill by the sink, so as I was moving the toiletries over from the windowsill to wipe it down, I squeezed out a finger-length of paste and smeared it around my pussy. It felt cool and spicy, and made me fidget around as I cleaned on. The tiniest bit inbetetween lips made all thw difference, I could feel it intensify whenever I moved and brushed my lips together. Moving on, after scrubbing down the bath itself, the sink basin, the heater, and giving the toilet a proper cleaning my tongue could never do (I had to wear clothes for this part since I was dealing with chemicals, just a t-shirt, gloves and skirt to avoid much hassle with the pegs) it was time to mop the floor. Nude again, apart from sandals, I removed the rug, and started to mop. Most of the grime came off easy, but there was a dark patch which needed some real elbow grease.

When I was finally done the bathroom looked good as new, like there was a shine to the whole place. I was a fairly simple dare, but being so tiring and taking so long to do (3 and a half hours) I think deserves 2 points. So four in total. Thank you, I know I've disappeared since my last post, but I've been more busy than I thought this week.
My Kinktalk:
Old 06-05-2018, 01:34 AM   #12
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba51 View Post
While you clean your gardens you are to be in a skirt or dress. Stuff your panties and bra with as much garden debris as you can.
I just did this one! I understand that I haven't posted here in a while, but some of these dares are quite risky and I need to find the right time to do them. I woke up early, around 5am to do it, and went out to my back garden. It's quite big and very unkempt, leaving lots of debris in the form of old wrappers and boxes from people littering all over. The grass had also gotten quite tall so that would need fixing too. I assume you wanted me wearing a skirt for easy access? It did make the dare a lot easier.

Firstly, I wore a dress with a free flowing skirt which sat at knee level, a pair of gardening gloves and of course a bra and panties. A lot of debris came from old wrappers and packaging that was littered there, and I was ready to remove it all. I had a bin bag ready and started to clean up the rubbish. I know you wanted me to stuff some of it down my underwear, so I picked some of the cleanest things to put in my bra first. Even then it was quite disgusting. I took a decent looking egg carton box, and after inspecting it, stuffed it down the left of my bra. The feeling of weeks old cardboard pressed against your nipples is disturbing. I couldn't help but think of how long it must have been out there, how many bugs might have crawled on it. I tried my best not to think too much and moved on. I wouldn't want to let you all down. I know some of you reading really enjoy it when I get really dirty, and this was just that kind of dare.

After the egg carton, I decided to be more adventurous and pick something a bit worse. A bit of digging and I found some old plastic bag, completely tattered and frayed, and soaking wet. It was plain white with clumps of mud stuck to it. I scraped most of it off and wrung it dry (or less wet at least) before folding it and stuffing the bag down my right bra cup. It was cold and felt slimy on my skin, the wet residue soaking into the bra and making me feel discomfort like no other. When I moved the bag did as well; wrinkling and scrunching on my flesh. I felt alarmed at the idea of any creepy crawlies inside, but once some minutes passed I judged that it was safe.

Moving on, I found some old plastic lids, a crushed yoghurt pot, and a lot of old crisp packets. They were all smothered in dirt when I found them, some dry and some wet. A crisp packet even had slugs living inside! Keep in mind that these were comparitively clean to the rest of the rubbish I threw away, but I did choose some dirtier items for challenge. Brushing off as much as I could, all of the debris went into my bra. I felt very awkward and dirty, and anyone looking would tell my chest looked lumpy. The worst part was when I spider from some packaging had hidden from me until I stuffed him iny bra, and then began to crawl on me! I screamed and smacked at it under my dress until it went away.

I hadn't stuffed anything down my panties yet, and since my bra was starting to feel full. I was more hesitant to this, because my pussy is very important to me, so I was very careful on what I stuck down there. There were lots of drinks cans and bottles, but those went to the bin straight away. There was plenty of cardboard though. I began digging through the cardboard, lots of it wet wet and muddy, and the only dry piece was covered in ants. I took the least wet piece I could find and slowly tucked it into the front of my panties. It was still so wet however, that it broke apart under my waistband, and trickled cold and muddy water down to my pussy. I squirmed but fought my urge to remove it and did my best to keep cleaning. Hopefully any of you masochists will enjoy it. I found more plastic wrappers and bottle lids, all stuffed into my panties, rubbing dangerously close to my pussy as I walked.

I had cleaned up about all of the rubbish in the garden, and it was now in the bin. The bag smelled awful, and I suppose I did as well. I tied it up and threw it in the plastic bin of my front garden. Now it was time to cut the grass. Being the decently sized garden it was, it would take at least 20 minutes to mow completely. I took the family mower and began to cut away at all the grass and weeds of the garden. It was hard work, and took a few laps to get the grass completely even, but it was looking much better than before, even if it took hours to complete. All of the grass was left in a big pile to be collected for compost, but I saved some for myself and the dare. I took handfuls from the pile, stuffing them into my bra and panties until they couldn't really hold much more. I looked like a dirty, sopping mess with my breasts at least 2 cups bigger. I felt dirty and stiff, and was ddfinitely going to take a bath. Soon after I emptied my underwear into the bin, and left them to hang. I'm not sure if I should wash the panties or throw them out. I took a long and relaxing bath to clean up, and I feel quite great.

Thank you bubba for this dirty dare
My Kinktalk:
Old 06-05-2018, 03:02 AM   #13
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Hi. I have one more dare for you, if you have still some work to do in the garden:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. (stronger is better) Wear a tight bra (tighter is better) and a shirt or dress. (when wearing a shirt, you can wear jeans or skirt on you choice) If your brave, wear a shirt or dress that is tight.

You should work like that in your garden min 20 min.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 03:32 AM   #14
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Hi. I have one more dare for you, if you have still some work to do in the garden:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. (stronger is better) Wear a tight bra (tighter is better) and a shirt or dress. (when wearing a shirt, you can wear jeans or skirt on you choice) If your brave, wear a shirt or dress that is tight.

You should work like that in your garden min 20 min.
Sorry, but my breasts are too small for tying rope around. Also, bondage is a limit.
My Kinktalk:
Old 06-13-2018, 06:12 AM   #15
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDom View Post
While doing your spring cleaning, be sure to do so with tooth paste on your clit. Each time you come across something that you could possibly use as a dildo, edge with it for one minute, with accumulating 1 minute. Exe. First item 1 minute, second item, 2 minutes. Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliara View Post
While you clean each bedroom you must run some toothpaste on your pussy and just a small fingers worth in your ass. You may wash it all off once the rooms are clean.
Cleaning my bedroom was very fun. I was completely stripped and brought a tube of toothpaste with me to my room. I took some across my finger and wiped it generously onto and even between my pussy lips, giving extra attention to my clit. I then wiped the remaining toothpaste on my anus before washing my hands. I felt giddy from the stinging before changing my bedsheets. It's difficult to change them without so much burning on my sensitive areas, but I managed to get it done. New pillowcases, blackets and mattress covers, all freshly cleaned. I then took the vacuum cleaner and sucked away at the dusty carpeted floor. I even usd the long handle of the vacuum to bring me to edge while I cleaned. The vibrating sensations as I grinded my minty pussy was wonderful and I wanted to cum so badly. I finished cleaning the carpet and moved to dusting. I used a broom to wipe the dust from the tops of my cabinet, which covered me, and to help get rid of dust behing my bed and drawers. Only after I was done I started to hump the broom handle to a second edge, staining the wood a dark brown. A lot of the toothpaste had come off onto the broom, but my pussy and ass still stung a lot. I realised that because of all the dust I had to vacuum again, and edge again against the handle. I also used a wet cloth to remove any dust from inside of my drawers. Inside I found an old remote which I used to edge for a fourth time.

Thanks for the dares, they were really easy, but since it was two I think I should get 2 points.
My Kinktalk:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cleaning, edging, public, window