Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-03-2018, 01:05 PM   #1
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Default Semi-public / driving / Pokemon go dare

I made a little driving game for myself that I thought I'd post as a dare:

Decide on a number of pokestops you want to visit. Start visiting them and spinning the stops and if at a stop you don't get either two regular pokeballs or one great ball, strip off an article of clothing and move to the next stop.

To try and get clothes back on if you must decide before spinning the pokestops if you wish to attempt it. No cheating.
If you decide to go for it, you must get 2 regular balls or a great ball, as usual, and then attempt to capture a Pokemon at the stop with the first throw. If successful, you may put an article of clothing back on. If you got the balls, but didn't catch the Pokemon on the first throw, take 1 piece of clothing off. If you didn't get the ball(s) AND failed to capture a Pokemon at the first throw, I take 2 articles of clothing off.

If naked and you "lose" (aka didn't get the right amount of balls), you must leave your car and stay outside it until the pokestops refresh and you can try again. If you're still unsuccessful, edge fives times outside your vehicle until you can try again.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveRalph for this post:
Old 06-03-2018, 01:08 PM   #2
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

I did well for the first little while. Was getting pokeballs left right and center but didn't notice a lot of Pokemon around the pokestops I was visiting. After about 20 minutes of playing I had only lost my shirt. Then luck ran out in rapid succession.

I got to a cluster of pokestops and spun the first one. 1 reg ball and a bunch of potions. Dang. Down to my boxers. Spun the next one. Success! Spun the third one and failed again. I was naked. I moved on to another stop and noting there was a few Pokemon in the area tried to get my boxers back. Success! At the next stop though I tried the same thing.

Epic fail. So I removed by boxers and went extravehicular. For 5 minutes while I waited for the pokestop to refresh. I spent my time trying to capture the 2 other Pokemon that were around, looking around for anyone nearby (I was in a parking lot), and frantically spinning the pokestop. Finally it refreshed and I spun again, got 2 regular balls from that spin, and went on my way to the next.

I felt like that scenario couldn't happen again so I went for trying to get my boxers back again. Epic Fail X2. Since I was already naked and I failed both pokeballs and capturing a Pokemon I decided to do something more than just stand outside my car nude and edge (I hadn't thought of that punishment at the time). I would walk however many places as seconds until the pokestop refreshed. 300.

You may not think 300 paces is a lot, but it is. I was in a cemetery at the time so I had very little chance of anyone living spotting me, but when you're in the middle of the cemetery, naked as the day you were born and lose sight of your car (which has your clothes in it).... That's a unique feeling.

Finally I reached 300 paces, turned around and headed back. After that I decided that was enough for the night and went home.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveRalph for this post:
Old 06-03-2018, 01:28 PM   #3
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Looks like a fun sorr of dare

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...51d46286fd.jpg
and
https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...6a7cacdda4.jpg