Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-07-2018, 09:54 AM   #1
timoth3e

Male 20/male/switch seeks 18-24/male/switch in any location (serious replies only)

20/male/switch seeks 18-24/male/switch in any location (serious replies only)

Introduction

I'll start with a little about myself: I'm 20 years old from the UK, currently studying at uni, so half the year i'm living at home, half in another city. I started browsing getdare when I was quite young, but made my first account when I was 18. Since then i've had multiple online sub/dom relationships through here and other sites, some lasting a while, others very short. So I have a little experience with what makes them work and why they don't always last.

What I'm looking for

In short i'm looking for another guy, aged between 18-19, who is interested in having a casual 'switch/switch' relationship. Someone to trade dares and pictures with, and someone who wants to be both dom and sub. This is important that you want to do both.

You would need to have, or be willing to get kik. If you have a webcam that would also be useful. It doesn't matter too much where you live, although time-zones are something to think about. If this worked out, I would be willing to make it an offline relationship as well if you were UK based.

Something which I understand will be hard for many to do, but what I think is necessary for me, is your willingness to show face. I'm not looking to find someone to play with for a few days or weeks and never speak to again. If I want to do that, and sometimes do, I don't need to write a long advertisement for that. What I'm looking for is to find a 'kinky friend', around my age, who I can share dares with. You can be very experienced, or completely new to this, that doesn't matter to me. Equally if you're usually a dom and have never subbed, or visa versa, that's ok. Myself, i've only really subbed before, so I will be learning the 'dom' role as I go.

*I don't mean to be exclusive, but I think I should say this here rather than later if people contact me - I not really into heavier guys; you don't have to be really skinny or anything, and being a bit chubby is fine tho

Kinks

I want to leave this relatively open, as I've done, and am willing to do lots of things. Somethings I've tried and not enjoyed (messy for example), but i'm willing to give most things a go at least once.

I guess that's what I would ask of you too. Of course if something is in you limits then that is fine, but it would be good if you want to explore new things.

Thanks for reading,
If you're interested you can pm or kik me.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:00 AM   #2
Marcopenemama

I write a PM to you ��

Advertisements
Kink Talk