Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-07-2018, 01:50 PM   #1
apr_ska

Female 25/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

25/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

About me/What I’m looking for:

Hi all! So I’ve recently joined here in an attempt to experiment with my possible dominant side. See, I’m in a long term D/s relationship with the greatest girlfriend/domme I could ever want, but when I realized I may want to test out the ropes as a dominant, my girlfriend realised she couldn’t help me on that front. So I started my online search!

I don’t really have any experience being a dominant, so I obviously can’t ask you to have a lot of experience as a submissive. However, I do have my experienced domme gf helping me when I need it! For those of you looking to be dominated by a couple, my girlfriend would be able to take on a more major role as well. People looking to be dominated by both of us are strongly preferred!! Despite my lack of personal experience I read quite a bit and have learned a lot through the years, but still, please be patient.

This would be online only, starting off short term and if we get on well long term is definitely a possibility. You will not be required to take pictures/videos, and communication will stay on getDare until we get to the point where we can kik, etc if you’d like.

If you choose to be dominated by both of us, we have different likes/dislikes, but both love strict schedules/rules/daily tasks. As for general likes, dice dares, bondage, orgasm and clothing control, micromanagement, discipline, nipple play, humiliating slave training, & hidden public are big ones.

Limits are toilet related/unsanitary/major public (or including nonconsenting individuals)/illegal/permanent.

There’s more that may be slipping my mind right now, but most other things are somewhere in between and would/could be used for punishment or adding a bit of interest to tasks. This would all be discussed beforehand anyway.

I would love someone we can be friends with as well, so someone that is looking for casual conversation in between is ideal! A huge part of a good domme is being able to be there for you as a support as well, so the ideal sub should be willing to forge that bond and trust. Reports and good communication about the tasks themselves is necessary. Decent effort needs to be put in, so that includes a report on how you feel, what you’re thinking, etc during tasks and good writing skills are important!! It shows you care enough to try. The more in-depth the better because then I can better decide anything else that comes into our play.

Us:
I’m 22 (I know the ad says 25, that’s in reference to my gf)/F/Lesbian-ish (I say -ish because I’d been with a lot of guys in the past but can pretty much say being with a woman is most fulfilling for me.) I have long dirty blonde hair (though it’s currently dyed teal) and grey eyes, slim, average height. I am literally a beauty school dropout, though I did pretty well in actual school. I work in food service at night and a customer service agent during most days, so different time zones would probably work fine (we are currently EST, though neither of us are from the area originally and time zones would change if we move away anyway). I collect records and lingerie and have quite a few tattoos and piercings. I have a bit of a rockabilly vibe? I have experience as a fitness coach (I was trying to impress my gf before we got together, so I did it as a side thing for a bit ) so anyone that wants rules in that department, I’m your gal.

My gf is 25/F/vehemently anti label but probably closest to bi or pan sexual. She is 5’7” and very athletic, as in she’s taught pilates, Zumba, and dance, she rock climbs and competes in triathlons. Professionally she is a stunt double, which I’ve learned isn’t really as cool as it sounds. She has long wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and can be best described as the badass leather jacket wearing type. She’s also super smart/well educated and into most things geeky! (So you probably have some things in common with at least one of us.) She is a very strict disciplinarian! If you also want her as your domme, it’s probably best you call her Madame/Mistress and I would be Miss.

Please leave a comment or PM with any questions/concerns!

tl;dr: No. Go back and read it!

Seriously, those that didn’t bother to read the whole ad need not apply. But please send apps over PM!

Actual application:

Other than names for play, what is your name? Can be nickname too
What is your biological sex?
Gender identity?
Sexual orientation?
What are your pronouns?
Your time zone?
Describe your physical appearance. This isn’t a dealbreaker, it’s just for me to get a visual of who is on the other end.
Tell me more about you! Hobbies or interests, facts I should know or you’d like me to know.

What are you looking for in a domme?
What made you decide to apply to my ad in particular?
Likes?
“Soft” limits (dislikes that would be used for punishments/difficult tasks or negotiable)?
Hard limits?
Goals? ie anal training, slave training, etc
Things you’d like to explore?
Your current toy collection, and household items you may be able to use?
Experience?
Living situation, ie alone, roommates but own room, etc

Please include a copy of your BDSM test results as well!
Then tell me a bit about how accurate they may be in regards to your likes/dislikes and why.

What makes you think you’re a good fit?

The more thorough you are, the better! That way I’ll have less follow up questions :P
Old 02-07-2018, 02:08 PM   #2
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

Wishing you luck in your search. The effort you've put into your ad suggests that you are for real. Unfortunately the odds of getting a genuine and appropriate response are slim. But it does occasionally happen! I do know of an encounter that started here and has blossomed into a full time, live-in relationship.
And yeah - stunt double is long fucking hours suspended in weird positions "look relaxed" on the forty third take
The following user says Thank You to MissSarah for this post:
Old 02-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #3
Chezz

Hi, m 19 here, slave, from Europe, im new to this, but willing to try anything, straight, time zone is same thats in London, im pretty okay guy, looking forward to texting you im looking for trying out anything, i like feet, would love to be dominated by both of you, I have some experience. Feel free to send a message would love to have a good communication too,
Old 02-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #4
subjoi

Other than names for play, what is your name? Austin or subjoi or a sissy name
What is your biological sex? M
Gender identity? M/sissy
Sexual orientation? Straight & bicurious
What are your pronouns? He or sissy
Your time zone? Eastern Time Zone
Describe your physical appearance. This isn’t a dealbreaker, it’s just for me to get a visual of who is on the other end. I am a physically fit male with short hair and a mustache. I also have hair on my legs.
Tell me more about you! Hobbies or interests, facts I should know or you’d like me to know. I am a college student in in my last semester and I work at the hospital in my area. I also make custom fap-roulettes for the people here on getdare

What are you looking for in a domme? I am looking for a for a dome who can take charge of, but also gives me a little wiggle room with my busy schedule
What made you decide to apply to my ad in particular? I have been trying to find a serious dome for about a year now. The only domes I have been with have been short term on time to no longer then a few days. I would like a domme that is longer term and I can serve and worship continuously
Likes? sissy training, female cloth wearing, humiliation, CBT, JOI, Cum eating, webcam play, Lite anal, games/bet, fap-roulettes
“Soft” limits (dislikes that would be used for punishments/difficult tasks or negotiable)?Heavy anal, lots of pain,hidden public
Hard limits?public humiliation, Piss/scat, spending tons of money
Goals? anythings my mistress wants me to do, maybe blowjob and anal training.
Things you’d like to explore? CBT, Sissy stuff, etc
Your current toy collection, and household items you may be able to use? Rubber bands, Homemade dildo, Ballons, some female cloths, cloths pins, sharpie markers
Experience? I let women and sometimes men dominate me on chaturbate or skype
Living situation, ie alone, roommates but own room, Live in a small dorm room

Then tell me a bit about how accurate they may be in regards to your likes/dislikes and why.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/6760179

What makes you think you’re a good fit? I think I am a good fit because I have some submissive experience and willing to try new thing. I like it when more then one or more people dominate, because it makes the experience more fun. I am also a very fit and healthy male that would really like you to be my mistress. If you have any questions or what pics or to talk on skype Just PM and I will send them to you.
Dislike: heavy anal, extreme pain, shaving,
Limits: public humiliation, Piss/scat

Sissy truth or dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...69#post3442069

Looking for an Owner

Last edited by subjoi; 02-08-2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:37 PM   #5
SissyAlec

Default Alex Want to play.

Well, I'm Alex, from Switzerland. Timezone Europe but it's not a problem for me

I am 20, 1m90 tall, brown hair,brown eyes, single, Bicuriouse male live alone and i'm learning informatic engineer at university.

My hobbie is Motoride, Tennis and love my dog , it's a Shiba Inu.

I would like to build a serious relationship Mistress/slave Pet/ by e-mail, kik, etc.. as you wish ( short or long, what ever you want)

I'm looking for a Mistress, that give me some task, instruction, assignments that humiliate me.

I'm into feet fetish, anal , BDSM, Roleplay, etc.. and some new things I not again discover.

I have a lot of toy and I willing to buy a chastity cage.
And all house item you want.

My nickname is "Alex"

My physical appearance is normal , not too fat not too thin

My limites are blood, family, public, scato.

I'm not a kid, I'm not like all this others that juste want to jerk off and go away. I will be available for you 24/24. And do everything you want. I juste want to find a real mistress that like to do what she like. Share what we love to do.

We will introduce ourself and get acquainted for the beginning

My kik : snoukkkkk (Five "k)

Best Regarde

Alex
Old 02-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #6
apr_ska

Rainbow

To anyone who sent (serious) applications in, I am reading your responses and will get back to you ASAP! They’re just really wonderfully done and well thought out so I want to give them a reply they deserve. So if you see me online or that I read your PM or anything, I’m not ignoring, I’ll get back to you soon!

Also keep in mind I really am looking for someone seriously so I may not make a choice right away. I’m sorry if this is a deal breaker for you, I just don’t want my foray into domination be ruined so I’m not looking to make a quick decision or anything.

——

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
Wishing you luck in your search. The effort you've put into your ad suggests that you are for real. Unfortunately the odds of getting a genuine and appropriate response are slim. But it does occasionally happen! I do know of an encounter that started here and has blossomed into a full time, live-in relationship.
And yeah - stunt double is long fucking hours suspended in weird positions "look relaxed" on the forty third take

Aww, this was so nice to read! Thank you for taking the time to be so nice And oh god I can’t imagine how aggravating stunts must be haha. (I was trying out different ideas I could dominate my gf in traditional ways originally and they weren’t working. I suggested I could put her in some bondage (we have a harness thing) and you should’ve seen the look she gave me! I ended up getting told off because she spends whole days up in aerial rigs or harnesses that the very idea of her doing it during our playtime offended her to the very core :P)

I figured I wouldn’t have much luck but was hoping since there seems to be some awesome genuine people here (which your post proved!) and I filled enough of a niche that someone decent would bite. I actually got a lot of really awesome responses so that was a pleasant surprise! And of course, obviously some people just responding to get off during their wanking session, but it’s to be expected

See you round the forum I hope! <3
The following 3 users say Thank You to apr_ska for this post:
Old 02-08-2018, 09:16 AM   #7
LaurasStar

Great ad - wish i could see something like this around here more often.
I would totally apply if i was still searching

If you just want to talk a bit, im curious how the search / eventual trials will be going for you
The following user says Thank You to LaurasStar for this post:
Old 02-08-2018, 08:39 PM   #8
apr_ska

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurasStar View Post
Great ad - wish i could see something like this around here more often.
I would totally apply if i was still searching

If you just want to talk a bit, im curious how the search / eventual trials will be going for you
Thank you so much!

And I’d love to chat if you want, you seem so nice
Old 02-08-2018, 10:54 PM   #9
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Hi, I just wanted to say great ad and I wish You well on Your search! I would eagerly apply myself if I weren't already very happily taken. I hope You find someone super awesome

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 02-09-2018, 07:29 AM   #10
Govan

Just put myself in there too. May it be a fair competition! And I hope there will be a match in the end.
The following user says Thank You to Govan for this post:
Old 02-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #11
sa921

Miss and Madame,
This is such an awesome advert and I'm sure just judging from the views you have a million replies so I have a couple questions I thought I'd post here because you'll probably be more likely to see them

1- Will you be responding to a possible applicant right away? What's the time frame look like? Assuming this is still open

2- How long is "short term"? Approx?

Thanks in advance! Hopefully it's not too late

(under construction)
Likes: Rules/daily tasks, light bondage, giving up control
Hard limits: heavy pain, heavy anal, toothpaste/hot sauce, toilet/messy, atm, pics/videos (unless we become close and I can trust you), feet, public/other people, permanent, illegal

I have household items but am considering a toy purchase soon.

*=I am lesbian but I have a big forced hetero kink. Something about only being there for a Master’s pleasure and my own not even considered.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:46 AM   #12
octavioh793

Wink Application for being your slave.

Good day Miss and Madame:

I am Octavio, a submissive heterosexual men, let me introduce myself... I currently live in Mexico City (GTM-6). I have a girlfriend that is vanilla, and we also realice that, even when she is open minded and likes to experiment, there's a limit that she doesn't want to cross. So we decided that I can continue exploring Femdom online.

I am glad you're exploring a new side of yourself. I also tried to explore the dominant side of me some years ago. To my fortune, I discover it was not for me. I am a 100% submissive without a doubt.

About my experience, I can tell you that I have 3 years recognizing myself as a slave. I had several online sessions but only one real Mistress. I explored for 4 months with her however we lived in different cities and our encounters where limited to some weekends only. I explore chastity, bondage and masochism as well as pet play with her, loving all of them. Despite of this experiences, I am far from considering myself an expert I still need to learn a lot in several areas.

Being dominated by a couple is not only something I would not mind: is something I would love. I always had this as a fantasy: the idea is that the couple can pleasure each other, then I will be only the casual entertainment not the main dish, resulting in a more frustrating (and pleasurable) situation for me and them. I would like to have the chance to be dominated by both but I strongly advice that Madame treats me as inferior of Miss since we are both slaves but I can't have the same status. I may like to be the most inferior part on the chain of power (even if more than one sub is taken). Hope to be able to fulfill the requirements of you both, I understand this will be harder. I had never had two Mistress before.

I like that most of our likes and limits are aligned (kindly see my signature for more information). I believe only dress control is mismatching since i'm not cross-dresser (nothing against it just doesn't turns me on) and not willing to invest much on clothes that are not needed. However I will go comando if requested or use cheap stuff if you really want me to do it.

About my bdsm test (which is also in the signature): I can see that was accurate, but I will place the pet and exhibitionist (only with people that agree) a bit higher since I really enjoy this activities. 2 years ago in one BDSM party, I was walking naked on the house following the leash that was controlled by who was my Mistress at the moment, its the only unforgettable party I went so far.

Beyond being a slave: I am a freelancer, a developer, an enthusiastic photographer, a world traveler and a nature lover. I will be happy to have conversations in more than one topic. I will also let you know when something is getting off limits, too intense or uncomfortable. But more personal stuff or emotions will take some time to be shared and will only be granted with time since Its hard for me to communicate those things.

I like your descriptions but I would like to get to know you better. Independent of the decision of who you choose because I'm sure that's only the surface. I am not exactly the gym guy. I rather prefer outdoor things, I am not muscle defined but try to keep myself healthy enough swimming and running are my favorites. But if you want to include a physical routine for the slave I'm more than pleased to obey. As I said I'm not the fitness award winner but I consider myself mid fit. I have short dark hair as well as brown eyes. 171 cm and 75 kg. I am haired in general and latín type of skin color.

In a Dom I like her to be constant, strict and congruent. Constant, for it to allow proper training; strict, for me not to forget who's in charge and; congruent, so I you both get the maximum of it. I also like when punishments or awards are really deserved and in correspondence with the actions huge punishment for big fault and tiny award for small good point.

If Mistresses know what they like and want, it is easier concentrate better even in harder tasks. I liked this post in particular because the extension of the post, it was really detailed on what you're searching for and being two dominas was an amazing plus.

I have some few toys such as a ball gag, plate, leash and dog collar, one dildo, ropes, blindfold, CB6000s (once broken but repaired). And I am creative on using everyday items like candles, clothespins, belts, wooden spoons, and some others. I have my own room but also living with my brother and father.

I hope to have all that you're looking for. I consider myself a good candidate for all the things I have explained, but mostly because my real fetish is to serve and please woman as best as posible. I will be more than happy to have the chance to serve you both. If I get accepted I will make my best to be the slave of your desires and fantasies or at least the closest possible.

I will patiently wait for your reply, wishing you to have a great slave at the end of this quest.

Best wishes,
Octavio

Loves: Femdom / CBT / Clothespins / Orgasm Control / Edging
Likes: Cum eating / Spank / Self-bondage (Primary Genital)
Ok: Ruined Orgasms / Pics & Web cam (without face)
Punishments: Anal
Limits: Public / Show face / Family / Friends / Illegal / Blood / Scat / Permanent / Hair Removal or Shaving / Financial

Last edited by octavioh793; 02-10-2018 at 02:38 AM.
The following user says Thank You to octavioh793 for this post:
Old 02-10-2018, 04:06 AM   #13
Azatoth

Seeing it's your first time trying the role of a Domme, I wish you all the best with your endeavor. Remember that having experience as a submissive can help you understand your own sub's needs, so you're not completely lacking knowledge on the dominating department.
I also want to congratulate you on taking the time to write an actually readable ad. As you'll find most ads in here are -contrary to yours- poorly written without much information and high standards.
Once again, congratulations and good luck!
The following user says Thank You to Azatoth for this post:
Old 02-10-2018, 05:20 AM   #14
Eckstein

Thumbs up

My Application

Other than names for play, what is your name? Can be nickname too

You can call me Vince.

What is your biological sex?

I am born as a male

Gender identity?

I identify myself as a male

Sexual orientation?

I am bicurious

What are your pronouns?

He

Your time zone?

UTC +1 (middle european)

Describe your physical appearance.

I am tall (190 cm), fit , brown hair and eyes.

Tell me more about you! Hobbies or interests, facts I should know or you’d like me to know.

Hobbies: Meeting with friends, watching movies and series, playing the piano.

What are you looking for in a domme?

I am looking for someone who i can trust my life to. I am not feeling capable of managing my desires on my own and i need someone to guide me. Someone to regulate my uncontrolled masturbation habbit for example.

What made you decide to apply to my ad in particular?

Thats a good question actually. I havent been looking for someone for a while, i nearly gave up. tbh the market is flooded. Your ad was the first interesting in a while and i just thought, i should give it a try.
I want to be able to experience a lot more and i believe, there is a possibility to achieve my goals within your guidance.

Likes?

hidden public,daily Rules, Dares, orgasm control, anal, toys, JOI, schedules.

“Soft” limits

denial, long term plugged, light pain, edging

Hard limits?

scat, financial, extreme pain, permanent, Messy, Feminization, social suicide, diapers, drinking piss, cross dressing, pet play, family, piss

Goals?

being open and introduced to new things, being trained to be more obdient, bringing structure into my sexual life.

Things you’d like to explore?

There are a few things. I am pretty new to chastity, more experience with anal and enemas, being forced to push my borders.

Your current toy collection, and household items you may be able to use?

quiet a list. I like to call myself a "collecter":

a steel chastity cage
a leather chastity belt
a prostata massager plug
nipple clamps with chain
a 5cm diameter steel plug
a 4cm silicon diameter plug
a 3,7cm diameter wooden plug
two bondage candles
lube
a tube of fake cum
some restraints (foot and hand shackles)
some locks and keys
three gags
a fleshlight
a blindfold
a suction cup dildo
a 1litre Enema kit

I am always happy to buy things

Experience?

I have been a slave to 4-5 mistresses before.
I have even been a master 3-4 times but i wouldnt call myself very experienced.

Living situation, ie alone, roommates but own room, etc

I am living in a small apartement on my own.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
97% Slave
97% Submissive
97% Brat
91% Bondage Receiver
81% Degradee
78% Experimentalist
69% Non-monogamist
68% Exhibitionist
52% Masochist
52% Voyeur

I think that most of the results are quiet accurate. I am an obdient person and i like to give up a lot of control.
I wouldnt say that i am bratty (97% Brat), so this isnt a good 3rd place i guess.

What makes you think you’re a good fit?

I think, that would be good as your slave, because i am motiviated to give you the control you desire. I am smart and quiet easy to handle. porbably the best for a beginner.

I am looking forward for an answer,

Have a good day

http://bdsmtest.org/r/7936157

Likes: hidden public, Rules, Dares, orgasm control, anal, toys, Chastity

Dislikes: ruined orgasm, cum eating, no touching, spanking,

Limits: scat (poo), financial, extreme pain, permanent, Messy, Feminization, social suicide, diapers, drinking piss, cross dressing, pet play, family, piss
Old 02-10-2018, 09:11 PM   #15
morris
Baby Member

Default Application

---Other than names for play, what is your name? Can be nickname too
Because I like my privacy I go by Morris online, if we all do get to know eachother then I'd happily give out my real name.

---What is your biological sex?
I am female

---Gender identity?
I identify as Non-binary

---Sexual orientation?
I don't really care about orientation, I enjoy making connections with people and don't care about gender.

---What are your pronouns?
I typically use they/them but I'm also fine with she/her

---Your time zone?
I live in the Eastern Time Zone

---Describe your physical appearance. This isn’t a dealbreaker, it’s just for me to get a visual of who is on the other end.
I'm a, frankly adorable, five foot tall chubby redhead

---Tell me more about you! Hobbies or interests, facts I should know or you’d like me to know.
I really love art, games,and cats!

---What are you looking for in a domme?
Some's who's willing to work with me since I'm new to this and a bit shy. I need someone to tell me what I'm doing right and firmly correct me when I do something wrong.

---What made you decide to apply to my ad in particular?
I really like the idea of serving two Doms and doing my best to please both of them!

---Likes?
*Being tied up (I have a friend that would be willing to assist with tying me up if I need her help)
*Large dildos and stretching
*nipple play
*sexy/cute clothing
*electro play
*Pet play
*pain
*sensory deprivation

---“Soft” limits (dislikes that would be used for punishments/difficult tasks or negotiable)?
*orgasim denyal (I have a love hate relationship with this kink)
*bladder control/desperation (I don't enjoy watersports at all, but I do like the feeling of being able to do basic things until i am allowed to by my Dom)

---Hard limits?
*toilet stuff
*public
*anything that breaks the skin

---Goals? ie anal training, slave training, etc
I'm interested in trying new things

---Things you’d like to explore?
*anal
*orgasim denyal

---Your current toy collection, and household items you may be able to use?
-Dildos
*An inflatable dildo
*A large 10" suction cup dildo
-Vibrators
*A small but powerful USB powered vibrator
*A we-vibe
-Buttplugs
*A small pink plug
*a small black plug
*a medium size metal plug
-Rope
-Arm Binder
-Ball-gag
-Penis gag
-TENS unit
-hund-cuffs
-nipple clamps
-twist nipple suction cups

---Experience?
I have precticed selfbondage and also allowed a close friend of mine to practice tying me up.

---Living situation, ie alone, roommates but own room, etc
Currently I am living with a parent and have plans to move in with a roommate in march. She and I have a very close relationship and have played with each other before

---Please include a copy of your BDSM test results as well!
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Bondage Receiver
100% Experimentalist
99% Brat
96% Masochist
91% Voyeur
87% Bondage Giver
84% Owner
82% Degradee
78% Primal (Prey)
77% Pet

---What makes you think you’re a good fit?
I feel that I would be a good fit as a slave because I'm always open to try new things and give my all in everything that I do
I feel that I would be a good fit on a personal level because I feel that I am a genuinely fun person to hang out with and can always keep a conversation going!

Advertisements
Kink Talk