Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2018, 01:15 AM   #1
younghungrypussy

Default Make my Tight Pussy Bigger, Wider & Looser... (18, F)

I'm a student and have no classes this weekend, I'm new here but have spent a good amount of time reading up.

I have a very high sexual desire and am always horny and wet. I'm currently single and not looking to be involved with someone so just looking for some fun here and there.

My pussy is fairly tight and I'd like to loosen it up and stretch it, please. I'd not only look bigger holes but bigger lips as well so that when I go to campus without panties, my cameltoe is more obvious (I'm an attention whore if it wasn't obvious

I look forward to seeing what members here have in store for me.

I also love playing with my nipples and having chip clips or binder clips right on the tips of my nipples and pulling them off.

Assets: Tight Hungry Pussy & More

No Skype, Whatsapp, etc

No toys, just household stuff

Not looking for a master or dom.

Pics may be provided depending on dare

Willing to try things, will let you know if something is not reasonable for me.

Last edited by younghungrypussy; 02-03-2018 at 01:20 AM.
younghungrypussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:58 AM   #2
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Place a peg or clamp to each pussy lip, and your nipples. Leave them on for 10 minutes, before twisting each clamp off slowly.

Go to each room in your house, and select a random object to use in each of your holes. Repeat for each room.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:59 AM   #3
MissNikita

Well lets start easy. U will search for 5 items you can fuck yourself with, every item a bit bigger as the other.

Now insert the smallest one. U will keep it inside until unfinshed the following. Put on clips on your nipples and your pussylips. U will put a string throu the clips and attach a weight on the string. Now pull the string right to the point its going to come loose and stop. Repeat this 15 timed and then u pull till its all comes loose.

Now edge yourself by rubbing clit and when edged remove item.

Now insert second one and do the clips and edges.

Keep doing this on a daily base but the second day your smallest item will be the second item of the previous day.

Send me a nice reporr

Likes:Having full control, light bondage, semi-public, daily rules, nipple/pussy play, light pain
Limits: Scat, blood, pee, illegal, family, pics/vids
MissNikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:04 AM   #4
Mrdt1955d5

It will take a while to stretch your pussy lips. Every time you're home alone put binder clips on your lips and add some weight to them. Water bottles tied to the binder clips with string will work for weights.Eventually your lips will hang below your pussy all the time. As far as stretching your hole markers work well for that. Insert as many as you can comfortably and then add one more. Each time it starts to feel natural add another marker. Another way is to buy an inflatable plug and stretch your pussy that way. If you really want to draw attention to your cameltoe get a vacuum pump and a pussy cup to make your pussy very swollen for a short time. Pump your pussy and then put on yoga pants and go out in public. I would love to see a picture of your pussy with binder clip and weights attached.
Mrdt1955d5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:23 AM   #5
younghungrypussy

Will start doing these, don’t currently have the financial room for a pussy pump, will anything else work?

No Skype, Whatsapp, etc

Old 02-03-2018, 07:45 AM   #6
outofmymind

Fill your pussy with as many ice cubes as you can. No danger of getting anything stuck up there because they will melt. Get the cube slightly melted before inserting (you don't want it to stick to your skin). Try this in the tub (on your back with legs in the air) with a big bowl of ice cubes handy inserting more as melting makes room. Give yourself a dare on how many or for how long.
outofmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:55 AM   #7
Mrdt1955d5

Since you can't get a pussy pump you must edge until your pussy is very swollen. Then put on your yoga pants and go out in public. To draw even more attention to yourself wear a thin tight fitting shirt with no bra, make sure your nipples are erect. Again I would love to see a picture of you in this outfit.
Mrdt1955d5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:43 AM   #8
ZephetdireMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghungrypussy View Post
I'm a student and have no classes this weekend, I'm new here but have spent a good amount of time reading up.

I have a very high sexual desire and am always horny and wet. I'm currently single and not looking to be involved with someone so just looking for some fun here and there.

My pussy is fairly tight and I'd like to loosen it up and stretch it, please. I'd not only look bigger holes but bigger lips as well so that when I go to campus without panties, my cameltoe is more obvious (I'm an attention whore if it wasn't obvious

I look forward to seeing what members here have in store for me.

I also love playing with my nipples and having chip clips or binder clips right on the tips of my nipples and pulling them off.
Go to the store. You need lidocaine. PM me when you have it and I'll give you the lidocaine pussy stretching instructions not a generous helping of static beast as I try to snuffle you. You will also need Small and Medium Kong dog toys. You can start by spreading the lidocaine around the entrance to your vagina and along the stretch line on the inside the leads to your upper portion of the deviant ciadem nasal lining along the foremost of the vagina. That will be really stretchy in the beginning but become resilient after three to four times with the ready set - stretching tool! Make sure to pop the nub hole thing at the end of the kong onto your cervix and put it in small end first. You always want your exterior to ram home as a nail spot but not your upper end be fitted as a balloon station. I'll help with the project as you request so do PM me and make sure you have your availability solved. A little time on the weekend ISN'T time to get someone stretched. That's a little nod on the maid timer or maybe a small whittle on the log or perhaps a stitch in the handkerchief.

Kitcher Master
Dares to give orders

Dislikes babies, diaper games, whores, and union sluts that play one to get another.

DARE, ETS UNI SN OXNRD CEPE EXIT HERE.
htmp:/proxy.dareentrar.pi.pix
ZephetdireMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:12 AM   #9
younghungrypussy

Got the lidocaine and messaged you.

Reports on others today

No Skype, Whatsapp, etc

Old 02-03-2018, 11:43 AM   #10
MisterBananaShake

You could start with some of the "basics", which work well, especially for the early stretching:
- Masturbate daily 30m using things that barely fit in your vagina
- Wear something (dildo, cucumber, ...) that's a tad thinner for some hours
- Wear thin things while you go out (helps with forming a gape, while not being too intrusive for whatever you do outside your home)

Mind that a big cunt isn't that noticeable. You'll still have to stretch/enlarge your pussy lips

Just keep to a regime and it'll get wider and start to gape. Another way is using drugs to paralyze muscles, but I don't know how far you want to go.

If you're just gonna DMs reports, could you DM me the report for ZephediteMax too? I'm quite interested in how that'll go.

Last edited by MisterBananaShake; 02-03-2018 at 11:49 AM.
MisterBananaShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:11 PM   #11
younghungrypussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBananaShake View Post
You could start with some of the "basics", which work well, especially for the early stretching:
- Masturbate daily 30m using things that barely fit in your vagina
- Wear something (dildo, cucumber, ...) that's a tad thinner for some hours
- Wear thin things while you go out (helps with forming a gape, while not being too intrusive for whatever you do outside your home)

Mind that a big cunt isn't that noticeable. You'll still have to stretch/enlarge your pussy lips

Just keep to a regime and it'll get wider and start to gape. Another way is using drugs to paralyze muscles, but I don't know how far you want to go.

If you're just gonna DMs reports, could you DM me the report for ZephediteMax too? I'm quite interested in how that'll go.
Can you message me how to stretch the lips?

Not willing to go as far as drugs to paralyze muscles.

I was planning on putting reports in this post but will also message you.

No Skype, Whatsapp, etc

Old 02-03-2018, 11:16 PM   #12
Kinkguy90
Account Banned

Get 2 strings, tie one on each pussylip.
Also youll need two empty bottels.
Tie each bottle on one string then go to the bath, fill the bottels with 100 ml and stand with spreaded legs for 5 min then add100mland wait for another 3 min. Repeat this till the bottles are full or fall of
If they fall, repeat it with more tight knots on your lips

Kik: kinksl

Dislikes: Pics/Vids, CBT, mild pain

Limits: Feminisation, Pee/Poo, Family/Friends, Hard Pain, Permanent, Blackmail, findom
Kinkguy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 07:01 AM   #13
VinceTheNewCummer

In the next 6 days, you will stretch your pussy with your fingers.

Each day, you have to do 3 sessions of 15 min fingering your pussy or for a limit of 5 edges. One should be on the morning before school, one after school and the other when you want. You may orgasm one time per day. If more, you will be punish.

You will start the first day with 1 finger and add one the next day. On day 5, you should have 5 fingers in your pussy. The last day, you will stretch with your fist. In addition of sessions, you will fist yourself for 30min. Your goal is to make you orgasm as many time as possible.

I want you to report to me after each day on how it goes and details about your orgasms. If you want to send pics, it's up to you.

Kik: VinceTheNewComer

Likes: light CBT, tease and denial, anal play(beginner), bondage, JOI, precum eating.

Limits : Public, semi-public, pee, scat, Illegal, permanent, crossdressing, sissy, messy, body modification, wedgie, humiliation, pain, cum eating, boring.

Toys: shoelaces, 6 clothes pegs, chastity cage.

My PM dares
VinceTheNewCummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:46 AM   #14
younghungrypussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceTheNewCummer View Post
In the next 6 days, you will stretch your pussy with your fingers.

Each day, you have to do 3 sessions of 15 min fingering your pussy or for a limit of 5 edges. One should be on the morning before school, one after school and the other when you want. You may orgasm one time per day. If more, you will be punish.

You will start the first day with 1 finger and add one the next day. On day 5, you should have 5 fingers in your pussy. The last day, you will stretch with your fist. In addition of sessions, you will fist yourself for 30min. Your goal is to make you orgasm as many time as possible.

I want you to report to me after each day on how it goes and details about your orgasms. If you want to send pics, it's up to you.
In addition to the sessions, is the fisting everyday? If so, I haven't gotten that far with my loose holes yet

No Skype, Whatsapp, etc

Old 02-04-2018, 09:11 AM   #15
MisterBananaShake

How dedicated are you? If you're quite tight right now, it's very likely to take more than a few days to work up to a fist, especially if you don't want it to be painful.

Is your goal to have a loose, (almost) permanent gaping cunt? Or do you just want to be able to big things, but still feel tight (using your muscles) for men?
MisterBananaShake is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MisterBananaShake for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
insertions, nipple, pussy, stretch