Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-12-2017, 07:23 AM   #1
milkyhucow

Default 26, F, Make me into a hucow! Long term experiment

I'm 26 years old and fantasized by everything having to do with hucows. I've never been pregnant so I've never lacerated and I don't know how to start.

I live with family and will be moving in on my own in june. and have thought this well out, I want the entire transformation. Once I am entirely transformed and producing milk, I'll even let local buyers come and get a taste (for those wondering, I'm located in Orange County, California). I may also be interested in breeding and being impregnated with time...

I understand this is a long time experiment and a lifestyle change and I'm more then prepared.

I have no toys and until I can save up to buy some I'd just have to get by...

Hucow me!

Likes: Anything that will make me into a HuCow, nipple and pussy play, semi public

Dislikes: Scat, Piss, Permanent, Blood, Pictures and Video for now (until I am comfortable sending), Family

No toys, recently branded myself with a feather tattoo on Right Calf above Inner ankle.

Boobs: 36C, waist 32, hips 48, 5'6

KIK: milkyhucow

Last edited by milkyhucow; 05-14-2017 at 09:26 PM.
milkyhucow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:50 AM   #2
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

You don't need to have been pregnant to lactate! Mostly you need regular breast stimulation. Lots of nipple stimulation, ideally with suction. 30 minutes, 3-4 times per day. Also, get some lactation tea at the grocery store and drink it twice a day.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 09:45 AM   #3
milkyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
You don't need to have been pregnant to lactate! Mostly you need regular breast stimulation. Lots of nipple stimulation, ideally with suction. 30 minutes, 3-4 times per day. Also, get some lactation tea at the grocery store and drink it twice a day.
What kind of suction do you suggest? 30 minutes each time so in total like 2 hours per day? Any suggestions on lactation tea?

Thanks!

Likes: Anything that will make me into a HuCow, nipple and pussy play, semi public

Dislikes: Scat, Piss, Permanent, Blood, Pictures and Video for now (until I am comfortable sending), Family

No toys, recently branded myself with a feather tattoo on Right Calf above Inner ankle.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:55 AM   #4
dao_of_penguin

this may be helpful
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum..._about627.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyhucow View Post
What kind of suction do you suggest? 30 minutes each time so in total like 2 hours per day? Any suggestions on lactation tea?

Thanks!
dao_of_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:08 AM   #5
milkyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao_of_penguin View Post
Thank you, I'll take a look.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:42 PM   #6
morafal
Distinguished Member

Od you want to be a hucow you news to start wearing all the time corrall , get used to it.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:31 PM   #7
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

There are a number of brands of the tea. Just find one for nursing mothers. In addition to breast stimulation, you'll want to reduce your bra wearing. I would also point out that cows are much larger than people, so you'll want to stretch out your pussy a bit as well. You need to spend at least an hour a day with it stuffed so that you become more accommodating.

And most importantly for getdare: detailed daily reports.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 09:59 PM   #8
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Since cows have their udders bare at all times, yours should be as well while in and around your shed (at home).
Also, best dairy cows are black'n'white, so wear as much black & white clothing as possible.

Hope you'll start lactating soon!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 06:01 AM   #9
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

you should get a nose pricing and a bell on a collar

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 01:36 PM   #10
milkyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
Od you want to be a hucow you news to start wearing all the time corrall , get used to it.
I'll look into getting one, thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
There are a number of brands of the tea. Just find one for nursing mothers. In addition to breast stimulation, you'll want to reduce your bra wearing. I would also point out that cows are much larger than people, so you'll want to stretch out your pussy a bit as well. You need to spend at least an hour a day with it stuffed so that you become more accommodating.

And most importantly for getdare: detailed daily reports.
I'll be going grocery shopping later today and will take a look at the teas for nursing mothers. I sleep with my bra off and go bra less at home when I'm alone in my room... also for stretching out the pussy... how far stretched were you thinking? PM me a pic for motivation please. Also what do you suggest I stuff it with?

I can definitely work on the detailed daily reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Since cows have their udders bare at all times, yours should be as well while in and around your shed (at home).
Also, best dairy cows are black'n'white, so wear as much black & white clothing as possible.

Hope you'll start lactating soon!
Can't do all the time due to school and work however I'll definitely leave them bare at home. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy View Post
you should get a nose pricing and a bell on a collar
Already have a nose piercing, also have a brand new collar for my dog that's never been used so I can use that, what kind of bell?

Old 05-13-2017, 02:09 PM   #11
useme_messme

If I may answer for bigbadwolfy as to what type of bell to get for your collar: isn't it obvious? A cowbell. Though if he says otherwise, listen to him.

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 10:46 PM   #12
milkyhucow

Quote:
Originally Posted by useme_messme View Post
If I may answer for bigbadwolfy as to what type of bell to get for your collar: isn't it obvious? A cowbell. Though if he says otherwise, listen to him.
I should have known, my apologies and thank you.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:56 PM   #13
milkyhucow

So last night turned out to be hot for hucow, cow was so horny she couldn't sleep so she decided to play with herself through the night. Cow took the drawstring of her trousers and completely inserted it inside her pussy hole until it could no longer be seen. Cows trousers don't have an elastic hand so I have to tie the drawstring but the goal was to keep them on from just the pussy hole holding on, cow then took 3 bobby pins, and placed 2 of them on the nipples (one on each) and one on my clit. Throughout the night I played and pulled my nipples until they could take no more and I continued. I do have a few pictures of my hot night and am willing to share them on KIK. Please realize that pics are a temporary limit and I will share them as I feel comfortable. My KIK is milkyhucow

I also have a list of toys I want to get to tear my holes apart and stretch me, that list with links is below:

Hands free breast pump to make nipples sore and productive: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O2...ie+breast+pump

A horse or bull dildo to tear my holes apart (either one of these):
http://www.castlemegastore.com/black...ock-dildo.html

Or

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Horse-Dil...257Ciid%253A11

Anal plugs and tails

What else would you suggest this cow need?

Also KIK me to see how loose I want my holes to be and how swollen and sore my pussy and nipples should be.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:15 PM   #14
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I am surprised no one has suggested a tail plug yet and maybe draw a few cow spots on your body that would be hidden by clothing

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:32 PM   #15
MrFrustration
Longtime User

This is progressing well. Of course you need a cow name. I suggest 'Daisy'
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags