Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 06:56 AM   #1
Kali_CD

Default [PICS] Heading to the mall dressed like a prostitute... what now?

Hi,
I'm looking for some dares involving public crossdessing. I've got a new outfit i want to take for a spin.. see pic below for sneak peak.

I've only been out CD in semi/public twice, and it was such a rush I'm looking to take it to the next level.

I'm going to dress up as per sneak peak pic, walk to a bus stop, and catch a bus to the local mall for late night shopping.
(bus means I can't hide out in the car until not many people are around like the 1st time I went public!)

I'm looking for a few dares to do at home while getting ready, while walking to the bus, and at the mall. Maybe some punishments to do once back at home if i fail any dares.

Please be creative, push my limits, make me gag, stretch me out, tie me up, just don't be gentle!

P.S. I can PM evidence if I do your dare.

Hard limits: scat play, shaving/waxing body

Soft Limits: i'd like to keep conversations with others in public to a minimum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	d.jpg
Views:	1788
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	6068   Click image for larger version

Name:	e.jpg
Views:	1625
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	6069  
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kali_CD for this post:
Old 08-24-2016, 07:00 AM   #2
Pyrkejeremy

if you have a buttplug wear it
Old 08-24-2016, 03:09 PM   #3
Kali_CD

Ĺ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrkejeremy View Post
if you have a buttplug wear it
Now I wish my skirt was a tiny bit longer - my buttplug might be visible to people behind me as i walk through the mall, even if i never have to bend over...

Its a good start, but whats next? I was hoping for more than 1 liner dares.

Last edited by Kali_CD; 08-24-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:13 PM   #4
yorksdom

Default Rope

On your way back from mall.

Tie a hobble rope between your ankles that allows half a stride.
Also bind wrist and connect wrists and ankle hobble rope together.
The following user says Thank You to yorksdom for this post:
Old 08-24-2016, 03:57 PM   #5
Tested

- Edge 5 times right before you leave
- Crawl on your hands and knees in the mall, letting at least 5 people see you.
- Bring a dildo or buttplug to the mall and drop it in a populated area. Bend over at the waist to pick it up slowly, taking at least 5 seconds to do so.

Just a report would be appreciated. Good luck!

My ad for a sub/slave

Likes: Pleasure control, Clothing control, Denial, Insertion, Anal, Bondage, Rules, Public hidden, Body writing, Mild pain
Limits: Scat, Blood, Intense pain, Friends/Family, Permanent
Old 08-24-2016, 04:06 PM   #6
Kali_CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
On your way back from mall.

Tie a hobble rope between your ankles that allows half a stride.
Also bind wrist and connect wrists and ankle hobble rope together.
Nice one! I've never been tied in public before. A hobble rope in 6" heels will be interesting! Can I please just do it on the walk home from the bus stop? I'm not sure I could even step up onto the bus hobbled. I could use handcuffs for my wrists - is in front of my body ok?
Old 08-24-2016, 04:22 PM   #7
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

You should bend over as much as possible while at the mall, and I want a picture of you bending over to see what it looks like

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
Old 08-24-2016, 05:02 PM   #8
CSasha
Oracle

Nice butt and dress. When you bendover and take a pic, add one pic with pantyhose/panties pulled down half way.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 08-24-2016, 05:03 PM   #9
littledareboy

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes and pm pics please.
As for a dare since you were nervous of the buttplug maybe just use a tampon in your bum
Old 08-24-2016, 08:20 PM   #10
Maximus11

Wow. You look smoking hot in these pics.

I'm going to give you a task to complete. I want you to take 5 pics of yourself while you are out shopping. They don't have to include your face but they should include your sexy body, at least the bottom half.

There is one more rule with these pics. They must have at least 2 strangers in the background.

When you are done pm me so I can see the pics as proof. If you fail to complete the task you must pm and I'll give you a punishment (which will be private )

LOVES: Humiliation, forced feminisation, feet

Limits: scat, public, heavy pain, pictures
Old 08-24-2016, 08:55 PM   #11
Kali_CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tested View Post
- Edge 5 times right before you leave
- Crawl on your hands and knees in the mall, letting at least 5 people see you.
- Bring a dildo or buttplug to the mall and drop it in a populated area. Bend over at the waist to pick it up slowly, taking at least 5 seconds to do so.

Just a report would be appreciated. Good luck!
I will do all of these. At first I was a bit dubious about crawling around on hands and knees, but i think i can pull it off if i drop some coins and crawl around to collect them all. Also would it be ok to drop a zuccini instead of a dildo and slowly bend over to pick it up?
Old 08-24-2016, 09:56 PM   #12
SuddenlyEntropy

First get a blindfold, next go into the public bathrooms when you get there and find the largest stall. Then, blindfold yourself and stay bent over the toilet for thirty minutes, you can be on your knees for the duration. The goal is to put on a show for anyone who comes in but it's up to you if you want to please them or not. Alternatively, stay kneeling and blindfolded facing the door with your mouth open, write something like "FREE BJ'S" or "FUCKHOLE" with an arrow pointing to your mouth, be ready to accept any dicks that come your way. An additional rule if your feeling brave, don't leave the mall until you've made someone cum, someway, somehow. It could be by pleasuring them, or there could be no contact, it could even be someone online if you are too scared to do it in real life, but you have to do it.
The following user says Thank You to SuddenlyEntropy for this post:
Old 08-25-2016, 06:41 AM   #13
Kali_CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyEntropy View Post
First get a blindfold, next go into the public bathrooms when you get there and find the largest stall. Then, blindfold yourself and stay bent over the toilet for thirty minutes, you can be on your knees for the duration. The goal is to put on a show for anyone who comes in but it's up to you if you want to please them or not. Alternatively, stay kneeling and blindfolded facing the door with your mouth open, write something like "FREE BJ'S" or "FUCKHOLE" with an arrow pointing to your mouth, be ready to accept any dicks that come your way. An additional rule if your feeling brave, don't leave the mall until you've made someone cum, someway, somehow. It could be by pleasuring them, or there could be no contact, it could even be someone online if you are too scared to do it in real life, but you have to do it.
Wow! Just reading this dare turns me on, I've never done anything like it. But I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to do it in real life. I think I'd freak out that someone would call security or something.

Maybe I could be pushed into doing it by watering the dare down just a tiny bit, and adding a brutal fail punishment to do at home if I chicken out. Any ideas?

God just the though of being so exposed and helpless, completely enveloped in darkness, and hearing the bathroom door squeak open, listening to footsteps approach and wondering who it is, will they see me, and what will they do to me is exhilarating. Dam people are definitely going to take photos right?

Maybe, just maybe - I could kneel over the toilet blindfolded with a sign on the wall above me that says "look but don't touch" or "1 spank per person", then when I hear someone enter the bathroom I would stand up in my 6" heels, but stay bent over and gently sway my hips from side to side until I hear them leave. Who knows - after a while I might build confidence and spend the last few mins on my knees, facing the door with my mouth open... no promises.

Any better ideas for the bathroom or thoughts for the fail punishment?
Old 08-25-2016, 07:14 AM   #14
Tested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali_CD View Post
I will do all of these. At first I was a bit dubious about crawling around on hands and knees, but i think i can pull it off if i drop some coins and crawl around to collect them all. Also would it be ok to drop a zuccini instead of a dildo and slowly bend over to pick it up?
Yes, that would work fine.

My ad for a sub/slave

Likes: Pleasure control, Clothing control, Denial, Insertion, Anal, Bondage, Rules, Public hidden, Body writing, Mild pain
Limits: Scat, Blood, Intense pain, Friends/Family, Permanent
Old 08-25-2016, 01:00 PM   #15
yorksdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali_CD View Post
Nice one! I've never been tied in public before. A hobble rope in 6" heels will be interesting! Can I please just do it on the walk home from the bus stop? I'm not sure I could even step up onto the bus hobbled. I could use handcuffs for my wrists - is in front of my body ok?

Yes that is fine. But cuffs must be connected to hobble too.

Looking like some good dares coming through for you.
The following user says Thank You to yorksdom for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, crossdeessing, deepthroat, mall dares, public crossdressing