Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-13-2016, 12:33 PM   #16
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
Put your butt plug where it belongs then stand up and push it out.
You have to put it back in your ass without touching it with your hands or feet. If it's not up right, use your mouth. Then stand up and push it out again...
Repeat five times.
If case you touch the butt plug at any time with your hands or feet you have to start all over again.
I'm really sorry, I failed at this one. I tried a lot and I just can't get it back inside me without using my hands or my feet. I will gladly take a punishment for being unable to complete it!
tartgaryen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:36 PM   #17
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Feel degraded?

Be your own masturbatory fuel. Reduce yourself to a sex object, and cum to yourself.

Use a mirror (especially if you have a big one in your room) and strip. Look over and touch every inch of yourself. Sit down, legs spread, and touch yourself.
You should make yourself orgasm, while looking at your body. No closing your eyes, no riding how it feels. Look at yourself, and use the sexuality of it to make you get off.
Touch yourself like you would touch a lover.
When you orgasm, you should either be looking at your pussy, or in your own eyes.

After your first orgasm, masturbate using a small clean pair of panties. Insert them just a bit into you, and watch yourself as you masturbate and cum again.

Pull your panties out, and masturbate, watching yourself, one last time. Smell and lick and suck your cum in the panties. When you cum this last time, think how desperate and slutty you are, not only getting off to your self, but sucking on your own juices. Think about how you would make yourself your own whore if you could reach through the mirror and pull her through, or how she would make you HER whore, and suck on the panties harder, tasting her.
Ideally I don't want to cum until I've finished all my tasks, so I'll be coming back to finish with this one and report then!
Old 06-13-2016, 12:42 PM   #18
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Insert your butt plug and put on a thong and bra. Get into a bra connection wedgie. Now edge 5 times dressed like this. You may not orgasm until this task is complete and full report is given. Then you may complete other tasks to earn orgasm.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 12:56 PM   #19
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
As makeup and deepthroat are likes, put the base of your dildo against the mirror, then deep throat it. Put on your makeup with the dildo buried deep in your throat.
This was hard! My lipstick ended up more on my face than my lips and my eye make up is very messy because my eyes were watering so much from keeping the dildo in my throat. But I think looking so sloppy is all I deserve! Thank you for the task!
Old 06-13-2016, 01:15 PM   #20
chrs
Distinguished Member

Too bad, well then here's your punishment:
Put the plug back in and wear it till the next morning and when you came after all these dare you are denied for another 3 days.
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 01:19 PM   #21
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
Put your butplug in the freezer. strip naked and get some rice and throw some in the corner.

get on your knees in the corner and deepthroat your dildo while rubbing for 5 min your clit, than 5 min your asshole and than again 5 min your clit.
do not come!

now you can remove the dildo go to the kitchen and get the frozen plug. use the juice from your pussy to lube it and push it in your ass.

now fuck your pussy with the dildo to come.
leave the plug in until the next dare!
It wasn't fun at all in the corner! The rice was so uncomfy to kneel on and it was hard to keep my balance with everything going on! I really, really wanted to cum by the time I'd finished rubbing my clit for the second time, but thankfully had cooled off a little (no pun intended!!) by the time I went to get the buttplug. It was horrid having it back in my ass at first! It's a metal one so it was so cold, and it reminded me of having an ice-cube up my ass!! It didn't take too long to heat up though, and I was kind of distracted fucking myself with the dildo after a little while. I only fucked myself to an edge. I'm sorry!!! I don't want to cum until I finish this completely.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:22 PM   #22
flon2
Distinguished Member

Throw on your least flattering bra and panties. Whether that means old, stained, too small/big. Then take a picture of that body writing (no face) Always keep it on your phone. Share with someone for extra humiliation.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:45 PM   #23
wingman78
Longtime User

You'll need one of those small mirrors you keep in your purse to help touch up your makeup. Get yourself wet, then push the mirror onto your wet pussy. Admire the print you made on the mirror, then lick it clean.

Next, coat your pussy lips in lipstick and once again push the mirror against them. Have a good look at the resulting imprint on the mirror, the. Push it against you left cheek to transfer the lipstick. Repeat for the right face cheek and leave it on for the rest of the day.
Old 06-13-2016, 03:02 PM   #24
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartgaryen View Post
This was hard! My lipstick ended up more on my face than my lips and my eye make up is very messy because my eyes were watering so much from keeping the dildo in my throat. But I think looking so sloppy is all I deserve! Thank you for the task!
That's exactly what I was hoping you'd achieve.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:25 PM   #25
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartgaryen View Post
Ideally I don't want to cum until I've finished all my tasks, so I'll be coming back to finish with this one and report then!
In that case, I am more than happy to wait.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:11 PM   #26
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
Throw on your least flattering bra and panties. Whether that means old, stained, too small/big. Then take a picture of that body writing (no face) Always keep it on your phone. Share with someone for extra humiliation.
Done! I haaaate this underwear set. It's really thrilling keeping thephoto on my phone though! Thank you!
Old 07-12-2016, 12:15 PM   #27
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
You'll need one of those small mirrors you keep in your purse to help touch up your makeup. Get yourself wet, then push the mirror onto your wet pussy. Admire the print you made on the mirror, then lick it clean.

Next, coat your pussy lips in lipstick and once again push the mirror against them. Have a good look at the resulting imprint on the mirror, the. Push it against you left cheek to transfer the lipstick. Repeat for the right face cheek and leave it on for the rest of the day.
This is one of the most humiliating things I think I have ever done, even flushing the toilet with my face in it. I ended up really wet so it smeared all over my mirror which made me feel like such a slut being so wet! The lipstick on my cheek wasn't very bright but just knowing it had come from my pussy made me feel so stupid?? I loved it! Thank you
The following 2 users say Thank You to tartgaryen for this post:
Old 07-12-2016, 12:18 PM   #28
tartgaryen

Note!

I'm looking to keep my ass plugged for a long term period, so for 24 hours every comment on this thread will add 5 hours to my time being plugged!!

Also, bonus to tasks that make me seem like a bimbo or stupid! So far I have had to hump 5 different things in my room until I edged, been denied orgasm for two weeks to make me silly and horny, told to edge with a peg on my tongue so I'm really drooly and edge by rubbing my clit with a book because what else are they good for when I'm so stupid?? hehehe.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:40 PM   #29
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 40 times each side
edge
spank tits with belt 20 times each side
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 20 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 20 times each side
edge
hit nipples hard with a rubber band 20 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 20 times each side
edge
attach 2 clothes pins to nipples
attach 3 clothes pins to each pussy lip
attach 1 clothes pins to clit

Then write us a report on how the spanking felt AND then write 200 words how orgasms feel for you when you have a day of forced orgasms
how the best positions is and how many you can have, if forced. And if you prefer bondage and pain at the same time.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:04 PM   #30
Beard
GD grammar police

For the next task, you're to be on your hands and knees. You're to crawl around to fun 3 different objects to edge on. This could be a pillow, edge of your bed, anything. However, in addition to the three objects, you're to use a dildo to grind on between your pussy lips. So that's 4 objects in total. If they're moveable, bite and drag them to the middle of the room.

Now that you've found your objects, position them without your hands one at a time and hump them to an edge. Once you're at the edge, you're to bark three times before you're allowed to stop edging. Repeat this on every object.

After the last object (preferably your dildo), bend over, spank your ass 20 times on each cheek alternating cheeks, barking between each spank.

Have fun, pup. Let me know how it goes.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beard for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, degrading, dildo, humiliate me, humiliation