Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-17-2013, 02:53 AM   #1
nautylove

Female 20/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

20/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (very strict)

*please read carefully before contacting about us:
i made this ad for me and my girlfriend i know this is something not mentioned on the heading and something new to offer ...let this be in a tabulated manner ...thanks cam master for the idea
i know i have been searching for long....but i really want a perfect start into this world...

1. Info about the person posting the add

-Name: aakash and riya

-Email/IM that we would be like to be contacted: [email protected]

-Likes/Dislikes/Limits:
bondage,micromanagement,exhibitionism(semi public),pee control,exploring each other,forced stripping,role play,nipple torture,spanking obedience training...etccc

hard limits:
our public life is also important so we cannot send pics or vids or anything revealing our public life identity, other limits include permanent damage,blood,incest,children,animals

-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress?:very obedient but inexperienced slave couple

What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress:must be very strict ,help us become good slaves,force us into doing things,keeping us on contracts

-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? we give pics after the trust is gained as proofs...but they shouldn't reveal our social identity

-Offline or online relationship? online relation...doing tasks in public as told

-How willing we are to commit? Very

2. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with?no we can only use household items

-Are you willing to go on webcam?no , only pics

-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with?yes

-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights?only long committed relations

-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship?serious relationship as it goes gradually

-How much time can you commit to being a slave?at least an hour daily(except for very important conditions)

-Can you do offline tasks as well?yes we are very interested to do those

-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do?yes we would love that to happen(except the social life we have here including university studies,family friends)

-a little more about us:
we both go to a university together and study in the same class...but we both live in separate homes with our parents..we are in a relation from quiet some time now...and both interested in slavery..and want to be under the complete control of the owner...both are fair in complexion being 20 years old and have an average built with long golden brown hair..unfortunately we are new to all this but not the lifestyle...

3. Master/Mistress Specific(please fill this for helping us choose the right owner for us)
-What EXACTLY do you plan to do with your slave?
-Is there a certain age criteria?
-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter?
-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera?
-Should your slave have daily tasks? What are some of the ones you might have them do?
-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, etc,explain?
-What kind of likes should they have?
-What are you planning to do with them?
-Does time zone matter?
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners?
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person?
-Should they have good grammar?
-Is there a specific IM program they must use?
-Do you want them to sign a contract?
-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list?

note:you can either reply on this thread or pm us the above questions.....and please be very serious as we are very serious....

Last edited by nautylove; 03-17-2013 at 03:38 AM.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

very very very good ad! hope for you to find your right master!
Old 03-17-2013, 04:13 AM   #3
nautylove

thankyou master ...we are looking at the moment
Old 03-17-2013, 04:36 AM   #4
Master CJH

A very thorough ad, I'm impressed by your confidence, knowing exactly what you want... I am a Master, if you wish to get in touch, message me otherwise good luck
Old 03-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
nautylove

thanks for the reply master
Old 03-19-2013, 02:46 PM   #6
shadoweater

Great ad; sent you an email. Good luck in your search!

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
Old 03-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #7
Pantieman3711

Hey pm I would love to be part of this
Old 03-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #8
me1931

So you know, I have sent you a private message.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Add me on kik if you want to use me as a slave. Kik: twtguy
Old 03-20-2013, 06:04 AM   #9
nautylove

we are getting a lot of mails saying they want just a female....just to make it clear guys this ad is for a male and a female ie a couple...thanks a lot for the reply

Advertisements
Kink Talk