Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
mistresslouise

Female 22/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (offline relationship)

22/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (offline relationship)

Hi There

First of all thankyou for looking at my ad.

My name is Louise and I am a 22 year old Mistress. I may seem young but I have had prior experience with previous slaves both in and out of relationships. For me I get great pleasure out of taking control. Although I am quite submissive out of the bedroom, in it, I like to take charge and get from my man what I want and need. Therefore being in a slave/dom relationship works for me.

So a bit about me, after all I will need to be physically attractive to you as you will need to be to me. I am 5ft5, a size 10 in clothing and have 32C breasts. I have slightly curly dark brunette hair that comes to the middle of my back and bright green eyes. I have two tattoos, one on the nape of my neck, the other on my wrist.

I am not a mistress who likes to wear PVC, or bondage gear, I am more of a girly mistress (if that makes sense). Before a 'session' I like to get ready do my hair and makeup and then slip on some sexy underwear, suspenders and high heels. For me thats how I show I am in charge. You, as my slave will be naked.

So Why offline relationship? For me an online relationship isnt enough, I love to touch, to explore your body, to bring you to the edge with my hands but not let you cum. I live in London, so quite central, however I am willing to travel. I am happy to begin this relationship online, via skype or MSN, as a way for us to get comfortable with one another, however I am not interested in laborious skype sessions that never turn into anything real. I am not looking for a one time meet up, more a long term thing that can happen on a regular basis either at mine or yours.

So what am I looking for in a slave?

Firstly you must be drugs and disease free as well as clean. Being younger I like older men, and I know some older men get off on a girl as young as me being in control of their orgasms. I also want a man who enjoys anal, or atleast is open to trying it. For me I like nothing more than fucking my slave with a strapon, bringing him to the edge, not letting him cum and then letting him prefer oral sex on me. I also enjoy CBT. however this is not a must.

I am not interested in anyone who is wanting me to do anything involving Scat play with them, as this for me is a strong limit. As my slave you are allowed to have limits and I will respect these, however these will have to be made clear at the start of our relationship. If we do something you dont like whilst in a 'session' then i expect you to voice that and we can discuss the option of making it a limit.

Overall I am also looking for someone I can be friends with, after all im not a complete bitch and do like to have a laugh now and then.

So If you like the sounds of me them please feel free to reply. I do not want any one liners these will be ignored. Tell me your likes and dislikes, why you want to do this, and your ultimate fantasy.

I hope to hear from you soon

xxx
The following 5 users say Thank You to mistresslouise for this post:
Old 02-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

You sound very interesting, too bad I don't live in the UK. Good luck finding a slave!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

Great ad! I'm not too far from London but I'm probably too young ;D Best of luck finding a slave Free bump!

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

Great ad indeed. I hope you find your slave over there!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
Pepe990

This is such an awesome ad Mistress Louise. Shamefully I live deep down in the South West which makes every travel hard and long! I hope you find someone as its such a well written ad!

M/23/UK/bi
likes:Semi-public, humiliation, Masturbation, pics (18+), anal, cbt, blackmail
limits: Poop, animals, friends/family, permanent, blood

PM dare list is growing!My PM-List

My Toys
Old 02-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #6
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

This is a fantastic ad, and sounds like just what I'm looking for. But I'm a good couple of hours from London, which is a shame. Good luck x
Old 02-28-2013, 04:42 PM   #7
AVCarnage

Send a message via MSN to AVCarnage

What a great ad. I'm sure you'll have many responses

Limits: not many... Anything permanent, illegal, immoral, impractical

every person who PMs me has immediate control over how and where I next edge
Old 03-01-2013, 06:12 AM   #8
funnyswing

Send a message via MSN to funnyswing
Default PV message

Hello Mistress,

i've send you a Private Message.

Kisss

my email and Msn: [email protected]
my skype (login: funnyswing)
Old 03-01-2013, 07:18 AM   #9
somebody

great ad!
To bad I'm not from London.
I like your description and you made me wonder if i should try anal with a strapon some time. I have only done anal myself, but didn't really enjoy it.

dislike long time orgasm denial - body writing - messy - cold showers
limit family and friends - public - blood - scat - anything permanent
Old 03-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #10
ibang

pm sent , looking forward to your reply.

Advertisements
Kink Talk