Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #16
Cjstealth

Use 2L of warm water then plug your ass for 30 mins during that time complete 5 edged then release the plug in the shower

Likes: CBT, orgasm control, Self-Bondage, Chastity, sounding, Nipples, Tease, ruined, denial, edging, forced bi, pegging, femdom, anal, please just ask I try most at least once

Limits: Shit, Piss, Blood, Family, friends, Permanent, Full Public, dipers, crossdress, findom

Kik: cjstealth

My Sexual map
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...39703.14413931
Cjstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #17
green1

fill the bag with water ever you like. Then get your nozzle in and cloth your self so you can go outside with the nozzle and bag connected and still filled. Choose a spot on your porch or a window facing the street. Get comfortable somewhere that people can see yau and open the nozzle. Don't move from that spot until the bag is empty
green1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #18
gianluca_sands

suck a dildo while doing a 2L enema. When it's empty fuck your ass with the dildo and rub your cock with only one finger. When you cum you can release
gianluca_sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:15 AM   #19
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Give yourself an enema with your own piss
Once you filled, dress with no underwear or diaper, go out in public like a mall. You must be there for 30 minutes before going back home. No releasing until you get back home, unless you have an accident that is. But bathrooms are off limits.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #20
orlando007007
getDare Devil

warm water and then a hanging wedgie let it go after 5 min in the wedgie then stay there for 10 more min

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #21
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

give yourself an enema with a bottle of maple syrup. don't release it.
get dressed, no underwear allowed.
Now go to the mall (you may substitute another public place if needed). When you feel the need, wait 10 minutes and then you may go to the bathrooms.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #22
green1

Make 1 litre of strong ginger tea. Use the tea as your enema. Start a 10 minute timer, anytime you need to pee reset the timer and collect your pee. Give the pee as a enema and then restart the timer. Keep doing this until the timer runs out. Then you may release.
green1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:41 AM   #23
imaslaveboy

Give yourself a 500ml milk enema, then place a panty liner roll up up your butt. plastic side inwards. leave for 45mins

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:51 AM   #24
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Give yourself a coffee enema (let the coffee cool first!). Then dress appropriately for the gym, but no underwear or diapers. Drive to the gym and you must workout for 1 hour before going home. You are not allowed to use the bathroom or to stop your workout. You may release it when you get home.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #25
Notavib

Give yorselfe a 1l milk enema and take a run for 1 hour...you may not release before you have come home and cumed.

I like to be somewhat like a slut, so please feel free to fill me upp with something new (have only tried water) I love piss play (always wanted to do a piss enema!) Want to be really full as well! I wan't to have some pain if possible! Only thing i will not do is enemas that requiers diaper or puplic! (please nothing outdoors since there is snow and stuff outside!)
Notavib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #26
Sean123456

Give your self a syrup enema for 3 mins
Sean123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:28 AM   #27
Iren<3
Account Banned

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=133272 do this dare and report back

LIKES:Anal Stretching and Insertions (Abuse my poor ass!),Enema Syringe,Dice Dares,Losing Control,Messy,Anal Smoothie,Chocolate and Honey syrup,Fake Cum,semi public,Spanking,Punishment,Foot Fetish,Being Naked,Report Writing,lollipops and popsicle

PUNISHMENT:Spanking, Wedgies, Nipple Torture, Bladder Control, Bondage, Ice, Toothepaste,Hot sauces,candle wax

LIMITS:scat,clothes pegs on tongue and clit,illegal,family,diapers,pics/webcam,
Iren<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #28
Schoolboy

Take a syrup enema with some drops of Tabasco and make sure that its stirred in so that it creates a slow burn and hold it for 30 minutes. Pm me your experience

Limits: Family, fecal matter, pee, illegal, pics, wedgies, public, cum eating
Schoolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #29
Notavib

1 l of milk in your ass for 30 mins! You have to edge all the time while having the enema inside you, but no cumming!

Please give me a humiliating dare that fills me upp real good! I like some pain and I will do every dare that is given to me as long as I don't have to use diapers to complete it! I will write report if you wan't one!
Notavib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:57 AM   #30
gianluca_sands

2 litres of warm water in your ass for 30 minutes. While you keep it in you have to spank your ass 100 times for each cheek, then you have to jerk off until you cum and eat it all. Don't swallow until you have released
gianluca_sands is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, person above, person above dare