Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
ixel

Female 18/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

18/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi, I am Lexi. I am a young, 18 year old girl. FIrst, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am about 5'5, with long brown hair and brown eyes. I am a little thick, but am currently getting in shape. I have B cup breasts. I am not very self confident, and a bit shy. I have never had a Master before, but I have been interested in BDSM for years. I am completely untrained and have few limits. The only ones that I have (that I know of) are scat and knife-play.

As for what I am looking for here, I would like a long term relationship. I would like to be owned. I am currently in high school, so I do live at home with my parents. I would like an offline relationship, but it isn't necessary.

If you are interested, I am happy to answer any further questions.

Thank you.
The following user says Thank You to ixel for this post:
Old 05-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
dalzub

Default your ad

Good luck in your search

Last edited by dalzub; 05-10-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #3
Bartholin27
Baby Member

Default A proposition...

I am looking for a girl that is open-minded.

So... I'm curious to see if you'd be interested in a different approach.... I'm basically made out of awesome ( fit, friendly, and slightly clever too! ) but more on that later.

I am wondering if you'd be willing to see how long you can last. I'd have you tease yourself (lightly at first) and you'd do your best to withhold yourself from orgasm. With fastidious intent, deliberately take you to the edge.... and... well the rest would be up to you, but it lasts longer if you don't *blushing* well, you know.

I'd like to get to know ya a bit before we get to the hardcore business of teasing, so contact me immediately if interested.

I think you'll like what you find... if you're up to the challenge.

Likes: Sexual Horror, Bondage, Online play, Stretching, Kissing, Octopus, yin-Yangs & Strawberries

Ideal girl: limps, blushing, holding hands on a long walk in the woods, reveals an apple she brought for me "in case I got hungry" she stuffed in (i) there
Old 05-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
Pantylover152

I'd love to chat with you further! I PMd you. Let us know when you've been claimed!
Old 05-11-2013, 01:53 AM   #5
vulcan

Sorry but I am always very dubious about ads from people who have only joined in the last few days and have no real profile, no pic and no info either.
The other thing you might want to think about is, if you would prefer an offline relationship you really need to let people know whereabouts you live. Otherwise how can we know if you are near enough for real world stuff.

Try to improve this and you will have a better chance of a good outcome. Good luck.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
shabbyface
getDare Sweetheart

i've send you a pm slave...

Kik: nordicslav
live:.cid.5fa44cf4b255c8d4

Searching for a dom:
https://obedienceapp.com/open_app?ve...ace&role=false

Calendar for dares and daily schedule:
https://teamup.com/ksi4i6fspmn7kfujka

micromanaged, bdsm, nudity, pain (light), hidden public, pics and videos

Limits:
blood, scat, full public, showing face, involving family
Old 05-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #7
Master4SlaveF

Send a message via Yahoo to Master4SlaveF

Good luck in your search

Into: anal sex , blindfolds , bondage, breast/nipple torture , candle wax , chains , discipline , hair pulling , handcuffs , humiliation, master/slave , mutual masturbation , nipples, oral sex, pain , pinching , spanking , talking dirty , toys , whips .

Curious about: biting , breath play, caging/confinement, chastity devices, collar and lead/leash , doctor/nurse play, electrotorture, latex , leather , role play.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #8
ihcnip

Send a message via MSN to ihcnip

hey if your interested message me. Look forward to your response
Old 05-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #9
thefunman
getDare Succubus

I am interested. If you want to discuss more pm me.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #10
shadoweater

You said you'd like an offline relationship. What is your location? That way, people who may be close enough to make that happen can respond.

(as of 2024, in case I forget to update)
Old 05-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
Jamston

Hey I am currently in search for a female slave and you meet everything I am looking for.. I am highly interested in you and if you would like to sort out a relationship or contract,message me thanks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk