Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2018, 08:05 AM   #616
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I've got some ideas for a public dare. Hopefully it fits your likings:

Go for a walk, only wearing a short skirt and a tshirt, nothing else. Within your walk you have to edge 3 times: Once while lying on the ground, once while standing, and once while sitting on something. For all three edges you have to be completely naked, and every edge must be done at a different location. (You should not be able to see the place where you edged last from the place where you want to do the next edge.)
If you choose to do this dare, I am excited about the locations you choose and how it goes!

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:43 AM   #617
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
This requires either a collaborator or a lockable container. It also needs body paint, and optionally a mask.

Go to a public location where there's a concealed area you can occupy for a while. If you can wrangle it, a beach might be best. Then pick a spot 5-10 minutes walking distance away.
If you are using the lockable container, drop the key or (unknown) passcode at the second location

Now go to the concealed area and strip nude. If you are using the container, lock your clothes in it. Otherwise have your collaborator take your clothes and not give them back unti you've gon to the second location and back. Make sure to impress on them not to allow you to back out.
In order to get your clothes back you have to paint on fake clothes and hope they stand up to casual scrutiny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDom View Post
You and your partner should go out late at night, to a semi public place. Bring with you rope, a jar, blindfold, a vibe, and a marker. Get tied to a light poll and get blind folded. Have a tips jar waiting and prices written on your body with grope me written across your stomach. See if you can last 10 minutes, or if your partner is feeling cruel, 20, but with a vibe in your pussy as well. Each time you cum, add 5 minutes!
As promised i did these 2 dares ❤️ (sry for late report... i was drinking the last days so i couldnt write)

Lets start with the first dare:

Since its very hard to paint myself aylin helped me out for this dare ❤️ we took sharpies in many different colours and no mask (i never wear a mask normally)

It was morning (9am) *-* The location was a nearby lake. Aylin placed the key to a lockable bag at one side of the lake and told me where it was (so i had to search at that place a bit) *-* Then at the other side of the lake i undressed behind some bushes and aylin did her best to paint hotpants and a red top on my body with the sharpies ❤️ She did her job really good and when she painted my pussy it also felt very well ❤️ (Took very long to get all the colour out of it after the dare) 😂 the clothes were locked in the bag and we threw it in the bush we were behind *-*

There were two options to get to the key:
1. Left around the lake. There is a restaurant, with a street nearby and a parking place. And of course beach.

2. Right around the lake. Slightly longer walking distance and no normal beach... there are houses and the only way is on a wooden path directly inbetween the lake and the houses.

I chose path 2 because there was a lower chance to get seen and if somebody would see me, he/she would be in a house probably. So aylin and i started walking around the lake. I was really curious how i looked and if strangers would notice. Aylin took a pic of me (no i wont share it, it was just for me) and then we entered the wooden path. I tried to act as normal as i could but since aylin isnt a very very good painter i guess strangers would still notice that i was naked (except heels btw) *-* i saw a woman walking about 50 meters in front of us (about 40yo i guess), but i think she wouldnt have notice that i was naked even when she would have looked ❤️ While walking i always looked in the houses to see if somebody could see me. My nervousness decreased minute by minute, but when aylin saw a biker on the path behind us i became extremely nervous *-* he passed us and didnt even turn around (i guess he didnt notice my beautiful clothes) then i realized the wooden path was the wrong choice because there was no chance to hide... *-* i saw a girl watching tv in one of the houses and aylin forced me (yes forced... blackmailed me with an embarrassing pic of me...) to bend over and press my bare painted bottom against the glass door and stay like that for 1 minute *-* the girl only needed to turn her head to her left to see me but luckily she didnt do that ❤️ When aylin then knocked on the glass i ran away quickly (not sure if she saw me then) *-* Using Aylin for help in dares is always a bad idea i guess.. ❤️ When i reached the key, which was on a playground on top of a very big slide (about 20 meters high with more than one slide). I was scared of others thinking im pedophile, which made me very nervous but a bit wet too (not because of the kids which could be in the multi-slide) *-* when i didnt see anybody at all i quickly walked up the stairs in the slide and was happy when nobody was in there ❤️ There was just one problem... i didnt found the key and i wanted to leave the slide as quick as possible because it was like a trap if someone would have entered the playground *-* when i found the key on top of a piece of wood which was to high for kids to reach it i used the slide to get down (tunnel slide so i didnt see anything outside until i was out of it) ❤️ Naked sliding is hard, because the skin isnt slippery enough... so i more or less climbed down the slide. Luckily still nobody was there ❤️

Since i thought the restaurant and beach were empty at that time i chose that way to walk back to the bag. The beach was empty like i thought, but in the restaurant some old couples had breakfast... also on the porch outside the restaurant *-* we walked near the water and tried to ignore the restaurant. That situation made me really horny ❤️ I noticed one couple staring at me, which made me extremely nervous again, but i managed it and stayed cool 😎 then finally back at our bush i dressed in my normal clothes but left my panties there 😉 (There were more people but all far away)

Now the second dare:

Same day but at 11pm aylin and i went to a public park. There were some cars parking, but i couldnt see people at all ❤️ I chose a lantern next to a path and undressed. Aylin wrote „Grope me - Free“, „Blowjob - 5€“, „Pictures - 0,50€“ and „Fuck me - 10€“ on my belly. Then she blindfolded me and tied me in spread eagle position to the lantern with one of her vibes in my pussy (seeable from the path). She put a money box with „Tip Jar“ written on it next to me and started a 10 min timer on her phone before leaving me alone *-* it was very quiet except the vibe ❤️ it felt really good but i was really scared what could happen and if aylin could help if something happened *-*

This report wont be long, because really nothing happened.. ❤️ I came once, so i was tied for about 15 minutes ❤️ I saw pics of it (from aylin) and im sure everybody in a radius of 30 meters must have seen me because of the light at night, but aylin told me there was only an old guy walking to his car and he didnt see me 😏❤️

Nice dares thank you ❤️
I was to shy to do the second one in a more risky place, but the feelings were incredible there also ❤️
And i got some nice pics 😏❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:55 AM   #618
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
It seems that your getting more comfortable in public. Let's put on your shortest skirt and top, no bra, , you'll probably want to wear panties unless your really daring. Now get a chain at least 9 feet or 3 meters. and lock
Tie a pink ribbon to the key so it can be found.

Now for the task
Go to the park, find a bench and place the key at least 10 large steps away.
Feed the chain through your top and skirt. If you really are dareing put the chain through the panties also.
Now sit on the bench, wrap the chain around the bench and lock the ends together.
Your clothing is now locked to the bench and you will need to get the key to unlock them.
I see one of two choices take your clothing off, get the key, now unlock the lock and get dressed.
If you chicken out, ask someone to get the key and unlock you. This might need a little explanation as to how you got into your predictument.

If you only can find a rope, then leave the panties off and tie your clothing up to the bench. Now get out of the clothing, walk around the bench and untie the rope. You may now get dressed.
Im not sure if it was in this thread, but i already did this dare ❤️
But yes i became way more daring than i was when i started this thread (not every dares i do are in this thread btw) 😝
Old 05-02-2018, 06:22 AM   #619
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

This is an optional modifier for an existing exposure dare: have your friend tell a group of guys what you are doing and a very general idea of the location. Not specific enough to find you immediately, just enough that your chances of getting caught go up since people are actively looking for you.

Simple dare: pick an attractive stranger and walk up and ask for X. Repeat until someone agrees and follow through. X is some form of intimacy (hug, kiss, grope, oral, fuck, etc) Aylin picks.

Alternatively: you both organize a list of least extreme to most extreme. Then each of you secretly writes down what X should be. If yours is more extreme, do that. If hers is less than 3 steps more extreme than yours, do that. If hers is more than 3 steps more extreme than yours, she has to do it instead ... but if she does you have to go a step beyond that (X+1).

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 12:38 PM   #620
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

This may be too openly public in some way, but I'd love to hear a report of this! Go to some part of the city centre, it should be an area with tourist attractions, government buildings or other important places people may want to go to. Obviously you'll be wearing a revealing outfit; actually I don't care about the top and your shoes that much, but a short skirt is essential for this dare.
In your pussy you'll have some bigger pen (or just a bundle of smaller ones whatever). Now go to the area you've chosen. You gotta pretend to look for some important place nearby which you can't find - walk up and down in a confused manner, check your phone, mumble something like "Shit, where is it...." If your acting is good enough somebody may just ask if you need help (maybe you can attract a young guy^^), if not just approach somebody yourself and ask for the way to that place. When that person starts to give you directions tell them to wait a second (you can play the confused bimbo here) so you can write it down. Then casually pull out a pen from under your skirt and a piece of paper from your bra and take your notes. That other person may be too surprised to realize, and if they stutter you can just quickly ask them to continue with their explanation. I guess the key is to make the whole thing appear so natural and also do it quickly enough that the other person doesn't realize (or doesn't dare to ask). Putting the pen back after you got your notes is probably too much, but I'll leave that up to you ;-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:08 PM   #621
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
This is an optional modifier for an existing exposure dare: have your friend tell a group of guys what you are doing and a very general idea of the location. Not specific enough to find you immediately, just enough that your chances of getting caught go up since people are actively looking for you.

Simple dare: pick an attractive stranger and walk up and ask for X. Repeat until someone agrees and follow through. X is some form of intimacy (hug, kiss, grope, oral, fuck, etc) Aylin picks.

Alternatively: you both organize a list of least extreme to most extreme. Then each of you secretly writes down what X should be. If yours is more extreme, do that. If hers is less than 3 steps more extreme than yours, do that. If hers is more than 3 steps more extreme than yours, she has to do it instead ... but if she does you have to go a step beyond that (X+1).
Did the first one today ❤️

It was midday and i got blindfolded and tied laying on my back with spread legs and arms (of course naked) by aylin, then she left and wanted to tell 10 random people of her choice the place i were (not exactly) ❤️ I was extreme nervous and i knew it would take very long until i would be free *-*

Aylin told following 10 people where i was: (i was tied on a broken tree (because it would be very similar to a dare i did a long time ago) in mid of a Forest about 20km away from my hometown)
-6 strangers (2 women 4 men)
-really fat and ugly man
-18 yo woman
-really old man

From this point on its only what aylin told me what happened:
Then Aylin came back to me, but stayed few meters away to not show my place ❤️ After a long time actually two women appeared they not saw me at first, but then they saw me and started to giggle *-* they walked to me (that was the moment i heard their steps and they talking *_* ) one of them took her phone out (i dont know if she took a pic) and called somebody. I only could hear „hey we found a naked blindfolded and tied woman in the forest you need to see this“ *-* aylin thought they would call the police so she came also, but not like the other girls she directly touched me ❤️ She took off my blindfold and untied me (i was laying there for about 30-40 mins so i guess its enough) ❤️ It felt strange to stand naked next to two unknown women (about 25 i guess) but when they asked why i did that it became even more embarrassing *-* i told them the truth and asked them to make sure nobody could see my face if they took pics... they agreed luckily❤️ Then we left after i dressed❤️ The women asked if i would do things like that often and if i could tell them when i would do such a thing again (i guess it was a joke because they laughed) ❤️

When we were at home i still felt embarrassed.. aylin told me the women werent there intentionally *-* aylin told 3 women where i was but not these two..❤️
I guess the 10 people thought it was a lie and didnt even search, but wow i am very unlucky last days... i got seen more than ever before in the last few dares i did.. *-* i need to watch out a bit more next time i dont want to get in trouble 😧

But still thx for the dare ❤️
Keep the dares coming! 😏❤️
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 05-11-2018, 08:39 PM   #622
Taz55
Distinguished Member

If you like dares where you can't easily get free this might be for you.

Tools:
2 Keys
Handcuffs
Chain necklace/ choker (bonus points if it has a bell)
Sharpie
Vibrator or something to stuff yourself with (panties,fruit,etc)
Butt plug
Fitness tracker or a phone.

To prepare for this dare you can start by writing Aylin's choice of degrading words on your body but in the biggest letters "Spank me or Free me" on the front of you body.

Now take the keys to unlock your hand cuffs. Give one to Aylin for backup, that she keeps with her or places in a public place for you. And the other you are going to make into a necklace. However it can't be big enough for you to take off. So It should be able to lock behind you neck not go on over your head; more like a choker. The point being that if you want freedom you won't be able to do it by yourself, but the key is always right in front of you!

Now find a starting point for this dare maybe the forest? Get naked, stuff yourself with your preferred object or put in your vibrator, and butt plug if you can handle it. Put on your necklace/choker of freedom with the key attached, and then cuff yourself behind the back. The idea being that the only way to get free is to either ask someone to undo your necklace and grant you your freedom, or convince Aylin to let you go. If she is even going to help you with this one. Having a bell on the choker will be more fun because you won't be able to sneak around quietly if you move too fast. The next part of the dare is to wear a step tracker or fitbit or somehow carry a phone. Set it to vibrate at a number of steps (10000?) Or something Aylin picks. After you reach your goal you can find someone or Aylin can free you. But not before you reach your goal, if you are seen or anyone asks you if you'd like to be free tell them "No, I love this and I'm not satisfied yet!" Finally the most important rule! You are not allowed to repeat steps or retrace where you were, dead-end means you need to edge/cum before being freed.

Have fun! Stay safe. Change as needed.

Also Aylin can make another punishment if you drop something you are stuffed with.

Last edited by Taz55; 05-11-2018 at 08:43 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 02:49 PM   #623
Redfeild

I have seen videos of people online washing all the clothes they are wearing in a public laundromat that could be a fun dare. And you can't get dressed till the clothes are dry. But it could be hard because of security cameras and waiting in one spot for a long time.

You could also find a river near by and wash your clothes the old fashioned way. Or just get them wet and hang them to dry on a tree. And you are not allowed to get dressed or go home till the clothes are dry.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:17 PM   #624
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Redfeild your dare sounds funny ill do it i guess ♥

Theres something i wanted to try:
Doing dares in a school (where only 17+ year old students are) during class (in the floor or whereever (cant get into classrooms during break))

I can get naked in hidden or risky spots, walk around naked (depends on where of course) can do insertions there can get bottom or topless,...

i hope you understand what i mean and give me 4-5 dares of this type ♥
Old 05-26-2018, 02:41 PM   #625
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Wear a skirt.
During classes, go to a stairwell that you expect will be deserted. Make sure no cameras around.
Take off your panties, and leave them on the ground. Walk up the stairwell to the first landing, then turn and face towards the stairs you just walked up, use one hand to hike up your skirt, and use the other to play with yourself.
Try to orgasm while standing in a school stairwell, fully exposed, where anyone who came in that direction, for any reason, would see everything.

To add to the risk, close your eyes, and don't open no matter what you hear. Whether anyone sees you or not, you may never know.
Old 05-26-2018, 03:47 PM   #626
wolf82
Prodigy

Wear an outfit that is a little revealing, but would also pass off as a workout outfit. No bra, no panties (or just a thong if you must wear panties). Put some headphones in and go running/jogging around the track or gym. Hopefully you're tits will be bouncing for an audience. Do some stretches every now and then too, especially if there is an audience. Afterwards, see if you can hit the lockerroom for a shower. Assuming you are able to take a shower after, get in the shower and masturbate until orgasm.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 08:49 AM   #627
Redfeild

I'm glad you like my dare. Can't wait to see the report.

Also if you do the one where you just get the clothes wet by a river, it might take awhile for them to dry. So, if it is taking too long, you can call it quits and just walk home. But, if have to walk home naked.

For the school dare if their library has indavidal study desks, you could sit at one. And take off your skirt and read for a bit bottomless. Hopefully the library won't be too busy and the desk can shield things a bit.

When you leave if it is not busy you could try and sneak into the boys bathroom and put a no face picture in the stall. With a note that says. "This could have been yours if you were here five minutes ago."
Funny thing is it could be hours before anyone finds it.
Old 05-27-2018, 04:37 PM   #628
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeild View Post
I have seen videos of people online washing all the clothes they are wearing in a public laundromat that could be a fun dare. And you can't get dressed till the clothes are dry. But it could be hard because of security cameras and waiting in one spot for a long time.

You could also find a river near by and wash your clothes the old fashioned way. Or just get them wet and hang them to dry on a tree. And you are not allowed to get dressed or go home till the clothes are dry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeild View Post
I'm glad you like my dare. Can't wait to see the report.

Also if you do the one where you just get the clothes wet by a river, it might take awhile for them to dry. So, if it is taking too long, you can call it quits and just walk home. But, if have to walk home naked.

For the school dare if their library has indavidal study desks, you could sit at one. And take off your skirt and read for a bit bottomless. Hopefully the library won't be too busy and the desk can shield things a bit.

When you leave if it is not busy you could try and sneak into the boys bathroom and put a no face picture in the stall. With a note that says. "This could have been yours if you were here five minutes ago."
Funny thing is it could be hours before anyone finds it.
Did your dare yesterday❤️
And no the school library is very small sry

At 3pm i asked my bf to help me with your dare and also told him to not tell me where i would be and then also 3pm we started ❤️

So my bf let me out about 5km away from my house and after forcing me to get naked in a forest parking place he threw my clothes in a big muddy place so they were completely dirty and wet *-* i was shocked and couldnt believe he did this... he just said „oops“... when i was trying to reach my clothes he got into his car, locked the doors, waited until i had the clothes and was muddy on many bodyparts too.. and finally to complete his wonderful evil plan he left me alone *-* nice boyfriend...

With only my phone and the dirty clothes I had no idea where i was at first.. (didnt allow myself to look on my phone). i became very nervous and was also scared of not knowing where i was ❤️ After a few seconds i noticed that the place was open area so i was visible for every car driver (nobody was there) ❤️ I took my muddy clothes and walked into the forest ❤️ After about 5 minutes of walking in one direction and crossing some empty paths i completely lost my nervousness ❤️ It felt soo good to just walk there naked and a bit muddy with the hot sum on the whole body ❤️ A few minutes later i saw some houses, so i knew i should walk into another direction where i found a very small river, but unluckily not big enough to wash something in it... *-* then i saw two bikers about 50 meters away from me *-* i could clearly see they didnt notice me so i kept walking ❤️ A few seconds later i noticed that there was a crossing of our paths *-* i just hoped they wouldnt drive into my direction and looked for a place to hide. I was standing slightly behind a tree on the side of the pathto hide, but the bikers stayed on their path ❤️

When i saw a big street nearby i wanted to peek on the signs to find out where i was... of course there was no sign so i followed the street (in the bushes) until i found one ❤️ I really got scared when i heard a guy honking *-* i quickly looked towards the street then walked into the forest once more... i knew where i was from that point, so i also knew where i would find a lake nearby, but it could be full of people.. my clothes were dry btw.. but still too dirty to wear them so i had to wash them anyway know ❤️ I couldnt walk fast because i had to hide often for bikers or walkers and im sure still nobody caught me ❤️ Finally i saw the beach and knew i would be visible for everybody in the lake when i walk to the water (about 10 meters of just sand (no trees or so around the whole lake...)) *-* luckily not many people wanted to go to the beach at that time, because there were only 3 girls and 5 boys (all about 20yo). I decided to just run into the water quickly and hope they wouldnt see me while i was at the open beach. So i hid my phone in a bush and ran as fast as i could into the water on the other side of the lake (not really big lake) ❤️ It worked they noticed me, but only after i was in the water ❤️ While i washed my clothes i became very wet thinking about my situation ❤️ Naked in a small lake with 8 strangers in my age and they noticed me so they would see me leaving the lake probably *-* it didnt took long and one of the guys asked me if i would be there alone and why and if i wanted to stay with them a bit *-* im not sure he could see that i was naked because the water wasnt very clear but i became ectremely horny and started to rub my clit slowly ❤️ But i told him i just wanted to cool down myself quickly and leave in a few minutes. After he left i just waited for them to be distracted and ran into the forest ❤️ I guess still nobody (except maybe the honking guy) saw me ❤️

After 5 minutes of walking away from the lake i found a open sunny spot where i put my clothes on the ground to get dry and played with myself sitting on the ground for a while ❤️ A few minutes later a biker scared me... i was on an open field and he was driving on a path about 20 meters away from me *-* he didnt saw me but i stayed where i was this time ❤️ He didnt see me but it felt very good to be in sight of a guy naked and he only would have to turn his head around.. ❤️ When the clothes were dry i got dressed called my bf and we drove home ❤️ But he wanted me to get naked for the drive back.. since i was still very horny i didnt say no and put my clothes on the backseat ❤️

Thx for the dare ❤️ Ill try to do more dares next time ❤️
Old 05-27-2018, 08:42 PM   #629
Redfeild

Great report. I loved reading it. Sounds like you were naked for awhile. And the mud was a nice touch.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:04 PM   #630
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Wear a skirt.
During classes, go to a stairwell that you expect will be deserted. Make sure no cameras around.
Take off your panties, and leave them on the ground. Walk up the stairwell to the first landing, then turn and face towards the stairs you just walked up, use one hand to hike up your skirt, and use the other to play with yourself.
Try to orgasm while standing in a school stairwell, fully exposed, where anyone who came in that direction, for any reason, would see everything.

To add to the risk, close your eyes, and don't open no matter what you hear. Whether anyone sees you or not, you may never know.
ok today i went to my old school and in the stairwell on the back side of the school on the first floor i did this dare ♥

with wearing only a tight top a short skirt panties and high heels i waited 1 min to see the traffic and when after that 1 minute nobody came i dropped my panties on the floor and went up to the first landing ♥ I turned around towards my panties, closed my eyes and started to rub my clit with exposed pussy/butt ♥ When i got closer to orgasm i started to push 2 fingers inside me ♥ I heard a door of the stairwell but i knew it was at least 2 floors above me i just hoped he/she wouldnt come down to me *-* Luckily the sounds stopped and i could have a wonderful risky orgasm in my old school ♥

when i opened my eyes i saw still nobody was there and my panties were still were i left them ♥ then i drove back home leaving my panties in that stairwell ♥

Hoping more schoool dares coming

school has no big library btw (reaally really small)
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public