Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-06-2018, 03:42 PM   #271
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

Good dare. I will use the enema approach on you as well, but it will be a food. Olt meanl, beans. Something like that. You can put that stuff in you using something like a water bottle. If you do. See you it that you put that full bottle of food in your ass. Now since you seem to like exercising so much. How about a walk in the park. lets say for one full hour. You.. can try to hold it but if you do by the time the hour is up. One more hour. I plain to have you in a messy diaper before you leave. When you leave and if you have a few bucks to do so. Stop by somewhere to get a drink. You must be thirsty. NO DRIVE THRU's!
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BunnyEmmy for this post:
Old 05-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #272
BunnyEmmy
getDare DiaperBunny

Bumping this thread
Sissy and proud!
kik:Mommyizzy143
I want my diaper full ALWAYS
Trapped in diapers till: 12/1/23
♥I am a Little :3 Always call me Baby Emmy♥
Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Pmdares

BunnyEmmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 02:09 PM   #273
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

You're going to be sleeping diapered, pretty easy. I want you to plug and gag yourself, then put on a thick diaper, taking time to ensure you're using lots of powder and that your diaper is nice and tight. Next, put on some babyish clothes for bed. This can be a nice onesie with crotch snaps, footie pjs, or just your most childish shirt.

Next I want you to prepare yourself a nice bottle of milk or juice. You'll need to drink this once you're all tucked into bed.

Finally, once you're all situated, I want you to tie your hands up. If you have bondage mittens, use them. If not, you can use diapers (wet or not) or even socks (holding a balled up sock in your closed fist and putting another sock over your entire hand). Just ensure that you're hands are somewhat useless.

Before you get out of bed in the morning, your diaper must be wet and your bottle must be empty.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 12:34 PM   #274
ChozenForLife

You must wear your most absorbent diaper with a stuffer. You must only use that diaper until it leaks and you must wear a onesie and plastic pants.

Whatever you can do to increase your bulk.

You also must roll a die and that will determine the number of days you must do this dare.
ChozenForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:25 PM   #275
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Everyday for the next week you will follow these rules:

1) wear a diaper for 12 hours a day.
2) Drink a glass of prune juice at 12pm each day.
3) Drink 3lr of water a day.
4) You may not use the toilet during the 12hr diaper period.

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:45 AM   #276
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Here are your rules to follow before starting:
1. You must not use the toilet for anything whatsoever in the four hours before the dare begins.
2. You must drink two litres of water in the two hours before your dare starts, and a third litre in the five minutes before diapering up.
3. You must have ready two diapers, plastic pants (if you have them), four chocolate bars, two large jars of baby food decanter-ed into smoothie bottles (or similar) and pre-booked cinema tickets for a film of your choice.
4. For lunch you must have visited the greasiest fast-food place and eaten at least two large burgers, plus fries.

When you're ready and have fulfilled all three of these, diaper up in your two diapers, cutting slits in the inner one so that each can get thoroughly soaked. Put plastic pants over these if you have them, but don't put on a onesie/similar that can stop any sagging . You're probably desperate to pee but hold it for now.

Now your dare begins. You're going to first eat your baby food, every last drop. This may take a while but remember - no peeing yet! Then, once you have completely emptied both bottles of babyfood, you can go and order two of the largest size coke possible before entering the cinema theatre.
Once in the screen you must drink all of one of these cokes before the film starts. You must also keep holding your bladder until the film starts. Fail either of these things and your punishment will be to unwrap all four chocolate bars and place them down the back of your diaper, to melt into your butt for the duration of the movie.
When the film finally starts, if your first coke is empty and your diaper still dry, then you may wet yourself like a baby and enjoy eating your chocolate instead.

There are two more parts to this dare.
1. You must lower your trousers so that they sit around your ankles while the film is showing, and stay like this for at least five minutes.
2. After the film, head into the bathrooms. Go to the urinal, lower your trousers to your ankles again and fully empty your bladder (in case it isn't already) before heading home to clean up. If this second part is too public then you may complete it in one of the cubicles.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 05-29-2018, 04:40 PM   #277
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Bumpity boop? Anyone want to challenge me?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 06-12-2018, 08:26 AM   #278
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Shame to let this thread die

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 06-12-2018, 06:23 PM   #279
Retod

Hmmmmmm you should go for a walk. While your on your walk use your diaper as intended. No potty at all. After using it you should submit proof of dare. Do not include your face if your not comfortable with it.

P.S I enjoy long dates and I enjoy dates where proof is required :P
P.p.s I also like exposure online

My likes and limits

My PM Dares

Message me "diaper check" on Kik and I'll send a pic of my diaper.

My Kik: Calfyn

For Skype or hangouts pm or Kik me
Retod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 10:40 AM   #280
diaperlover30

Simple enough, three glassess/bottles with chocolate milk are going to decide your fate this weekend. Try to use colored glasses /sippy cups/bottles to make it harder to distinguish which one is which. Make each about half a glass, around 4 oz of chocolate milk, trying to use an off-brand if you can so it will all taste a bit funny. Put a dose of 2 oz of castor oil in the first one (there'll be no masking that one's taste!). Put a half dose of chocolate laxatives in the second (probably one square), a double dose of chocolate laxatives in the third (probably four squares) and a bar of melted dark chocolate or some other weird flavoring in both the second and third to try and mask the flavor of the chocolate laxatives. Add a bit more milk to the second and third if you can to make them all look about the same size, then mix them up nicely and put them in the fridge. Whenever you take them out, do your best to do so without looking at the glass at all (do it by feel), and give it a stir with something so that you won't know what you have in your hands, even if it's the oil, until the taste hits your mouth. You probably won't even be able to tell with the two "chocolatey" ones how much trouble you're going to be making in your diapers.

The day before you do your dare, the toilet is off-limits for #2, and you're going to put on as many diapers as you want before going to bed. The day you do this you must drink about a cup (250ml) of water every hour on the hour, or you can drink it earlier if you like. But it must be plain old water, if you want anything else to drink that doesn't count for this total. The toilet is off-limits the whole day, and you are only allowed three diaper changes (so three changes, starting with whenever you changed the diapers you were in since last night). To make it even more interesting, your diaper(s) should be under dark plastic pants if you have them and only "checked" every hour on the hour (same time you drink your water). This check doesn't mean you have to change your diapers, but it should be the only time you're allowed to see how full they are and have an opportunity to change them. Also, when you've changed your diapers you aren't allowed to check/change them again at the next hour mark. That means you must wait until at least two hours after they've been changed to check them again. One last detail - Every diaper change upgrades that hour's drink from 250ml to 750ml during the next hour. To make it easy, you could just drink 500ml while you're changing yourself.

To be very specific about the checking/change process, and to prevent any unnecessary time out-of-diapers or possible temptations to use the big boy potty, you will only be allowed to "check" your diaper for the first two minutes after the hour mark. So it if was 3:00, you have until 3:02 to decide if you want a change. After deciding you want a change, you have until 3:05 (3:04:59 really) to have the tapes secured on your new diaper(s), and plastic pants back up. If it hits 3:05 and you aren't secured back in your diaper(s), that change will cost you two changes (you lose an additional change).

You're allowed as many double/triple diapers and stuffers as you want to help make sure you don't leak. Oh, and if you do leak at all out of your plastic pants? Well you shouldn't have been wearing such flimsy diapers. You will lose one of your remaining changes if you have one. You can add more diapers/stuffers onto your current diaper(s) when losing a change because of this, but otherwise won't have a chance to change until the next hour like normal. You can't be punished twice for the 'same' leaky diaper in the same hour. But if you choose not to change during the next hour mark and leak again the following hour, you can lose another change.

If you don't have any remaining changes and are required to use one (ex: due to a leaky diaper), you can change into a new diapers all you want on the hour for the rest of the dare - because it must be at least a double diaper, and you will be wearing only double diapers until a full 24 hours after you started this dare as a punishment for not wearing thicker diapers! If this happens you can stop drinking water after the 12 hours of the dare, but must continue to only check/change your diaper on the hour marks. Every change will still warrant a full 750ml of water though, even if you are dont with the main part of the dare.

Now that you know the rules - let's get started. You should already be in diapers first thing since wakin up today. Set a timer for 4 hours. Take a six-sided die and roll it to start, if it's 1-2 you will drink the first bottle in your fridge (random order), 3-4 the second, and 5-6 the third. After the four hours on the timer, you'll roll again. If you roll the "same" bottle position, you don't have to do anything special. Otherwise, you must drink the bottle you rolled. Reset the timer one more time (so for 8 hour after you started), and repeat this process. If you're a very, very unlucky baby you'll get the joy of castor oil first, and I'm quite sure you won't last long before making a mess of your diapers! But if you're a lucky baby you might just have a half dose of senna in some chocolate milk so that you have a chance of only wetting your diapers. When the timer goes off a third time (12 hours after you started), you'll probably be done (though you may have to live with some consequences if your third bottle tasted a bit oily, or if you had too many leaky diapers). Before you change out of likely very messy diapers, log on to GetDare send me a report of how it went. You can write this as you're going along as well to help get out of those diapers a bit faster at the end .

While you're drinking your milk, you should space out your day so you eat lunch at least an hour before your second bottle, and dinner after your third (so you get at least some nutrition after all those possible laxatives). For example, starting your timer around 8:00am means you should wait to eat lunch until at least 1:00. Enjoy wetting your diapers and hoping that the chocolate milk didn't have any surprises for you!

As extreme as you want.
diaperlover30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 04:37 AM   #281
Klickfoot

take a black sharpie (the thicker the better) and write your real name followed by "is a diaper wetting baby" once on the front, and again on the back. Put on the diaper and a short...ish skirt, something that covers the diaper, but will allow you to flash it easily.

Now, you have to go for a 20 minute walk. For the most part, you can walk like normal, but when you walk past someone it gets more interesting. When you walk past them you have a choice. You can either pull the back of your skirt up for 2 seconds (but you aren't allowed to look to see if they are looking back at you), or, you can turn back and face them and flash the front for 6 seconds, but you can hide it if they look like they are going to turn and look.

I saw that public is a limit, so, if that is too public (which I would totally understand) Then instead of going for a walk, you should instead wear the diaper until it leaks. Then take a picture of yourself in it. You don't have to share it or post it anywhere, but instead, use the picture as your phone and pc wallpaper for the next 2 weeks! It will be there to remind you of how much of a diaper baby you are!

If both of these options are still too much, let me know, I will see what else I could do for you.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #282
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

You must wet a diaper and put it in the freezer for 50mins. Then put it back on. Before you put it back on you have to insert a suppository. the affect should help warm you up! leave the diaper on for 1 hour after you mess. in that hour you have to put another diaper (poke holes in the first one) on over the top and go for a ten min walk.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 06-28-2018, 09:37 PM   #283
JTN2010

Choose Regression or Progression to start with. Each day you will follow certain rules, along with special rules based on which path you are on.

For each of these you must drink at least a glass of water every other hour (while awake).
You can't use the bathroom outside toilets/diapers/pull-ups (when allowed). So no peeing outside or in the shower.
If you break any rules, repeat the day again (unless the dare specifically says otherwise).

For regression you begin on Day 4 and each day, by default, you proceed down 1 day (Day 4 -> 3 -> 2 -> 1).
For progression you begin on Day 1 and each day, by default, you proceed up 1 day (Day 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4).

Day 1: Wear and use diapers constantly for all purposes. No ejaculation. Must use a baby bottle or sippy cup for all drinks. Wet your diaper before going to bed and sleep in it.
Progression: For the last diaper, hold your urine as long as you can and attempt to flood the diaper (dry to leaking in one go). This will be the diaper you sleep in. If you fail to flood, repeat Day 1.
Regression: Must mess the same diaper twice. More than 30 minute apart without changing. If you do not, tomorrow, change your path to Regression, and tomorrow is Day 2.

Day 2: Wear diapers and use diapers as above for urination. You can use the toilet for messing* only. You can only change twice. No ejaculation.
Progression: If you leak in the first diaper, go back to Day 1 for the rest of the day (ignore Regression/Progression clauses), if you leak the second diaper go back to Day 1 tomorrow. If you leak the third diaper repeat Day 2 tomorrow.
Regression: You need to mess your diaper the first time you need to go. If it's the first or second diaper only clean up halfway for the next diaper. If it's the third diaper you can use 1 wet wipe to clean what you can, and put on a diaper sleep in that. If you do not mess your diapers then return to Day 3 tomorrow.

Day 3: Wear a single pull up (or very thin diaper) today. You cannot change out of it until the next morning. You can use the toilet for its intended purpose with some restriction. Starting when you wake up, everytime you want to pee you must release it into your pull up for 1 full second for each hour since you last peed (minimum of 2). You can only go number 2 while peeing on a toilet.
Progression: If your pull-ups leak, change them and begin again tomorrow. If the leak a second time in the same day, return to Day 1 tomorrow. If you leak two days in a row, return to Day 2 tomorrow. If you mess your pull-up tomorrow is still Day 3, but you are now in Regression.
Regression: You must relieve yourself every 2 hours (following the above rules). You cannot pee in the pull-up for more than 2 seconds each time. If you end up peeing in your pull-up for less than 2 seconds during any attempt, return to Day 4 tomorrow. If your pull-up doesn't leak by the end of the day, repeat Day 3 tomorrow.

Day 4: Wear normal underwear today. At the top of each hour decide if you need to use the restroom. If you think you do, flip a coin. If heads you have 10 minutes to use the restroom; but you cannot flip again for another 3 hours (regardless if you used the restroom or not). If tails you must wait until the next hour to flip again.
Progression: If you have an accident tomorrow is Day 3 again, but now you are on Regression. If you use the toilet for longer than the allotted 10 minutes tomorrow is Day 3 again but you still on Progression.
Regression: You must flip the coin everytime you are allowed to, and try to go everytime the coin says you can. Additionally, you must have an accident in the second half of the day, before going to bed and not in an hour you are allowed to use the toilet. If you don't meet these conditions repeat Day 4.

I'm going to have a bit of time away from work. Personal preference would be something long and complex but dealer's choice as always.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 09:45 AM   #284
DiaperGal1999

For the next week (Start on Monday end the following Monday morning) you are going to attempt potty training.

Monday-Wednesday
These first three days are to get you used to being back in diapers. After all what's the point in potty training if you already know how to use the potty?
Rules for Monday-Wednesday
1. No using the the toilet at all during this period.
2. You will only be able to get changed after 8 hours have passed from your first wetting per diaper. (2 hours after messing)
3. You will wear double diapers the entire time. Since you have to wait so long between changes this will help you not leak.
4. You must drink 1 glass of water every hour. You may spread it out throughout the hour, but it must be done by the end of the hour.

Thursday-Saturday
Now that you've been in diapers for a few days I'm sure you have the motivation to get out of them! Starting Thursday morning you've moved onto wearing pull-ups (During the day at least), congratulations!
Rules for Thursday-Saturday
1. You must be wearing pull-ups for the entire day from when you wake up until you get ready for bed.
2. You will get ready for bed between 8-9pm every night. You must wear diapers during this time and the toilet will be off limits until you wake up the following morning.
3. During the day when you feel the need to use the washroom you will have 3 minutes to get to the nearest toilet. Once those 3 minutes are up you must release wherever you are no matter what you are doing (Even if you are in the washroom about to pull your pants down)
4. No using urinals.
5. You may only change an hour after any accident (if you have one)
6. You must spend at least 6 hours out of the house each day.
7. Drink one glass of water at the beginning of every hour.

Sunday (Day) Wake up - 10pm.
You've made it passed the pull-up stage! One more day left before you're fully potty trained during the day!
Rules for Sunday (Day)
1. Wear regular underwear today. No diapers or pull-ups.
2. Drink a bottle of water every hour.
3. You must spend 4 hours out of your house today.
4. Whenever you feel the need to use the washroom you will have 3 minutes to get to the nearest toilet. Once those 3 minutes are up you must release wherever you are no matter what you are doing (Even if you are in the washroom about to pull your pants down)
5. If you have an accident it's back to diapers for the rest of the day, you may not change until the following morning and must take a laxative when you diaper up.

Sunday (Night) 10pm Onwards.
If you had an accident today stay in that (probably messy) diaper and change in the morning.
If you didn't have an accident well congratulations you're finally potty trained! During the day at least. Diaper up for bedtime since we can't be sure you won't wet the bed tonight.

Monday (Morning)
Hopefully you had a nice night. Count up all the accidents you had during days Thursday - Sunday (Sunday counts every diaper use after your first accident if you had one).
That's how many more nights you must go to bed diapered. During those nights you must stay in bed until your normal wakeup time.

Pm me if there's anything you need to be altered.
I also expect a report once you finish.
I hope you enjoy the dare!

My Potty Training Dare!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee Holding, Age-Play, Mild Bondage

Dislikes: Wedgies, Messing, Full Public, Messy

Limits: Social Suicide, Nudity, Family, Anal, Pictures, Cum, Edging, Masturbation, Drinking Pee, Eating Poo, Food, Golden Showers

Last edited by DiaperGal1999; 06-30-2018 at 03:46 PM.
DiaperGal1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiaperGal1999 for this post:
Old 06-30-2018, 07:01 PM   #285
johnsmilk

For you, diaper up and go to a store to buy some dulcolax laxatives, go to the bathroom and insert one and diaper back up, now go and get some hot wings from a restaurant, save some of the hot sauce and again go to the bathroom and put some hot sauce down your diaper, finish your meal and wait for the explosion of poo and the hot burn in your diaper, you may change an hour later after shitting

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo