Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2017, 10:38 AM   #1
man-oh-man

Default 23 f looking for creative humiliation tasks

Hello,

I'm a piggy slut who craves humiliation, and I am looking for punishments for me to complete today when I have the house to myself later. My likes are humiliation, pain play, light anal, bathroom control and orgasm control. My limits are public and semi-public, pictures, blood/knifes, ageplay, actual scat/piss, messy, and anything dangerous/illegal/permanent/insane. I'm open to both longer and shorter dares but am really looking for tasks that are both creative and extremely humiliating. I'm going to try to choose at least 5 tasks to complete today.

I have a butt plug, a very powerful vibrator, nipple clamps, toothpaste, and several implements including a wooden spoon, a rubber paddle, and a belt.

For some examples of humiliation:

I really like being made to verbally degrade myself by repeating things aloud, and I also like having to be complicit in my own humiliation - like having to come up with the degrading insults about myself and explain why I chose each one, for example.

Also humiliating tasks or positions, like something involving humping a pillow (or if you're feeling cruel the floor), or having to hold a coin to the wall while spanking my own asshole, etc. with punishments for dropping the coin. Once again, making me complicit, by having to choose between different options for example, is a plus.

Lastly I find piggy play very humiliating - being made to oink (particularly while teasing/fucking or spanking myself), being called a piggy (with whatever combination of other degrading words), etc.

Feel free to include specific requirements for reports, particularly as a form of added humiliation.

Thanks
man-oh-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 07:51 PM   #2
Dogfishdaily

Default Kik?

Do u have a kik? Message me at dogfishdaily if u still want dares.
Dogfishdaily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:41 PM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sluts lose rights and you have lost the right to sit on bathroom seats until further notice.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, humiliation, punishment