Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-24-2017, 01:09 AM   #1
EllennaK

Default 18/f Help me break in my toys! (and my holes)

Tomorrow I should be receiving a package with my first(ish) sex toys. I've only ever had a small metal butt plug, which I like to wear but have gotten a little bored of. I've also never been properly fucked in any of my holes, but now that's about to change!

I ordered
a 7 inch dildo
a curved silicone butt plug
and a bullet vibrator

I'd love some tasks for my new toys (even stuff like fuck your pussy for x minutes), I'll take them here, in PMs or kik. Please keep in mind I live with other people, and I don't want anything overly complicated. I will try to do and report on all the dares, but I might modify them slightly, sorry...

I really want to be properly broken in, so please don't be too gentle.

I will add a picture of my toys to my sig once they get here
EllennaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 01:56 AM   #2
dutchdude1990

Default Broken

If wanna get broken then just but the curved but plug inside without any lube and u have to ride for 30 minutes on the dildo in your pussy everytime all the way out all the way in then u but the bullet inside aswell u can decide wich inensitie dan dilo back in and leave it there for another 30 min

Love to get a report on dutchdude1990
dutchdude1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:32 PM   #3
EllennaK

There was a bit of an unexpected delay, but they are here and I will be starting on dares soon!
Old 07-24-2017, 04:26 PM   #4
EllennaK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchdude1990 View Post
If wanna get broken then just but the curved but plug inside without any lube and u have to ride for 30 minutes on the dildo in your pussy everytime all the way out all the way in then u but the bullet inside aswell u can decide wich inensitie dan dilo back in and leave it there for another 30 min

Love to get a report on dutchdude1990
I finished the first part of the dare and figured now would be a good time to write my report.

I got the plug in okay, it just took a minute. It didn't actually hurt at all once it was in, but i could definitely feep that curve. Then i put my dildo down on a chair and lowered myself onto it. I've never had anything more than a couple fingers in me, and my tight little pussy almost couldn't handle it but I loved how full it felt. When I got it all the way in i felt like i was going to split in half and the curve of the dildo was rubbing against the curve in the plug. My legs are still shaking.

I've still got them both inside me, and about fifteen minutes left to complete the task. After that, I will try to do a couple I recieved over kik, and I hope I see more here!
Old 07-24-2017, 04:29 PM   #5
Yinto

Put the dildo in your pussy then tape it so it dosn't fallout. Go on a two mile run and gag yourself with your socks for 10 minutes. Now take the dildo out and clean it with your mout
Old 07-24-2017, 04:52 PM   #6
EllennaK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinto View Post
Put the dildo in your pussy then tape it so it dosn't fallout. Go on a two mile run and gag yourself with your socks for 10 minutes. Now take the dildo out and clean it with your mout
Thank you sir. I would like to do this dare tomorrow when I have more daylight if that's fine with you
Old 07-24-2017, 04:59 PM   #7
EllennaK

I got a dare over kik to keep my bullet in my pussy until the battery dies, so I will go start that now.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:02 PM   #8
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Keep the plug in your ass till the battery dies
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:03 AM   #9
Jeagermanjensen

Smile sneaking out

Lets put a timer on things. Pick one night this week. That night you have only one chance to cum. In order to cum, you must be outside of your house (daytime or nighttime your call) and naked. Once you're naked set a 5 minute timer, after that you can't cum for 24 hours. If you fail I'll give you a punishment This should incentivize you to break yourself in. You won't have all that time to be sensual and ready. Just strip and go!

Let me know how it goes!

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, buttplug, dildo, toys, training