View Poll Results: Who should be tied up on Omegle
Juanmessy 40 45.45%
TransAubrey 48 54.55%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2023, 02:52 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Juanmessy Vs TransAubrey Omegle Punishment Poll

Me and TransAubrey have decided to set up a Punishment poll between the two of us. Recently my luck against TransAubrey has been terrible losing the last 5 times and now its hopefully time to get a bit of revenge back in one way.

How the Poll will Work
As for a bit of fun for the both of us, We have decided that each vote each person gets will be a pie to the face

The Loser of the poll will also do the following
- Spend 1 hour tied up to a chair on Omegle, Fully dressed and Diapered up and then kitted out with a chastity cage, Inflatable buttplug and vibrating, ball gag, nipple clamps and then ankle or spreader bar. The loser will remain tied up with no way to escape early. Their diaper will be soaked with 1Ltr of water and then filled to the brim with shaving foam aswell. During the time on Omegle, the person on the other end must know that they can control the vibration levels and pumps for the buttplug. By the end off the punishment the loser will be a complete dribbling mess all over the place.

Each Voter can also put in their own specific requests for the loser to do aswell as their own dares and punishments for the loser to do off Omegle and extra punishments. They can either be a generic dare/punishment set for both of us as we have similar likes and dislikes or an individual set of dares for the loser so one for if I was to lose(not happening) and then the one for when TransAubrey loses.

Overall the difference in votes between the winner and loser will be the amount off time the loser will take their largest dildo in the ass whilst having their face smothered inside their diaper which they have just worn on Omegle

My likes, dislikes and limits will be in my sig below and TransAubrey will post below shortly.

Now lets all do the right thing and make TransAubrey lose for a change.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247

Last edited by Juanmessy; 05-19-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 02:58 PM   #2
TransAubrey

I can’t wait to see you lose, Juanmessy!! It just seems like the lovely people of GetDare prefer it when you lose and I win! A streak which I’m sure will continue here

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 07:07 PM   #3
TransAubrey

We have also both agreed that in addition to the above, if the loser loses by more than 10 votes, they will have to post pictures of their pieing to an album here on GetDare

PM Dares
Old 05-22-2023, 10:51 AM   #4
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Remember to keep those votes coming in for Aubrey

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 05-23-2023, 09:52 AM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

TransAubrey should be tied.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 11:25 AM   #6
TransAubrey

Every time the votes get tied back up, more people start voting for me to lose again…how about we turn that around and get some more votes in for Juanmessy?? They certainly deserve to continue on their losing streak against me!!

PM Dares
Old 05-23-2023, 01:58 PM   #7
adirow

The loser of the poll should be sent on a humilating walk or set out to do a humilating task by the winner.

Dislikes: Anal, Lines, Cumplay, Cum eating, Long term

Limits: Scat, Family, Full public, Blackmail, Blood, Needles, Exposure

Kik Adirow123
adirow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 06:00 PM   #8
adirow

Seems like Juanmessy may be getting away with this one

Dislikes: Anal, Lines, Cumplay, Cum eating, Long term

Limits: Scat, Family, Full public, Blackmail, Blood, Needles, Exposure

Kik Adirow123
adirow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 06:17 PM   #9
TransAubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by adirow View Post
Seems like Juanmessy may be getting away with this one
It definitely looks like it’s going that way so far but there’s still plenty of time to change that!!

PM Dares
Old 05-24-2023, 08:04 PM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Hmm. Should be fun either loser, but is does seem to already be decided. We'll see, but I hope whoever wins gets the most out of their victory.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 05:00 AM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Im sure we will have fun either way, Well especially me at this rate. It going to need a miricle for me to lose but anything can happen.

Remember to leave some task ideas below on things you want the loser to do as additional punishments

Old 05-27-2023, 03:47 PM   #12
dltboy

the loser should have a full bladder at the start of the hour. or maybe even before the start of the hour!
dltboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 04:36 PM   #13
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dltboy View Post
the loser should have a full bladder at the start of the hour. or maybe even before the start of the hour!
I'm sure TransAubrey will love this, looks like I am in the safe which is amazing.

Old 05-29-2023, 01:27 AM   #14
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

This is a great poll. I voted for juanmessy to lose but it does seem like it's decided. I do look forward to see whoever is tied up though

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 05:23 PM   #15
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Final push for any final dares for Aubrey to be doing once the poll ends on Friday? Leave them all below

Advertisements
Kink Talk