Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-28-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
Bball11

Default I’m into driving in my underwear...anyone else?

I’ve recently (within the past month) discovered I enjoy driving in just a tshirt and panties. I wear a short and tight cut off tshirt and pink panties. I find it ENORMOUSLY exhilerating when I am on the interstate and people in other vehicles look over and see me. I drive a full size truck so usually only semi drivers can see me.

A couple weeks ago, a driver honked at me and gave me a thumbs up. After a little cat and mouse to verify interest (I have no interest in getting arrested for indecent exposure) I ended up jerking off in my truck with him watching from his.

Humiliation is the biggest fetish I have so me being a straight man and having another man see me “like this” was what I think gets me going so much!

Anyone else have a similar interest, experience, or tips for improving the experience?!

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide
Bball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 05:20 AM   #2
ExhibCouple

My wife takes me out for drives while crossdressed every once in a while. It is such a vulnerable feeling.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9150.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	9510  
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ExhibCouple for this post:
Old 12-06-2020, 04:42 PM   #3
Bball11

God that sounds awesome...and great pic!

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide
Bball11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk