Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2020, 07:05 AM   #31
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default 2nd hour of work

Gosh I’m so wet! It was just time for my edge again...I guess edges now. My needy hole feels full with my vibe pushed in there turned off, when I readjust how I’m sitting I can feel it so much. I reached into my undies and found my needy hole absolutely leaking!! Gosh! *blushes* I rubbed my clit slowly to one edge then another.

The edges made me realize I need to pee again! I’ve gone through at least 2 more cups of tea. Please may I pee?

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:12 AM   #32
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Anyone else following this? I'm going to give someone else the opportunity to approve your pee break.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:20 AM   #33
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I just got a pm that our little slut desperately needs to pee.

You may pee slut, don't forget to clamp your nipples and log the time. Maybe you should remove your panties for the remainder of the day as well......
Old 09-15-2020, 07:26 AM   #34
aloe
Distinguished Member

Thank you *blushes*

I peed at 10:21 has been added to the list....gosh that’s so humiliating

Before going to the washroom I put the pegs on my nipples. Afterwards as per a pm dare I added toothpaste to my clit and add.

Gosh I’m so needy! My hole must be constantly leaking, my panties are soaked *blushes* you are all definitely making this a more fun work from home day and I’m only 2.5 hours in!

Thank you

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-15-2020, 08:03 AM   #35
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Hour 3

I feel like I am spamming you all a little so sorry about that....

I just completed my edges again, from a pm dare I had toothpaste on my nipples for this one. Gosh my nipples were hard and I can feel them pressing into my bra. Plus I but my headphones back on so I’m listening to more moaning and edging. *blushes*

When it was time for my edges I reached into my panties and felt my leaking hole, it contracted and squeezed around the vibe. So.Needy. And it’s only day 1.
I slowly circled my clit to one edge. Then pinched my nipples a couple of times...then rubbed quickly to another edge.

My panties are absolutely soaked I’ve been leaking so much *blushes*

Old 09-15-2020, 08:09 AM   #36
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I'm enjoying your public descriptions of how wet you are each time you do your edges. That has to be a bit humiliating.

It's also been a while since you peed. Still have room on your stomach to log the next time?
Old 09-15-2020, 08:17 AM   #37
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe instead of only describing how wet you are you should in addition also taste yourself by inserting your fingers in your mouth after each time touching your wet edged pussy.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matdoc for this post:
Old 09-15-2020, 08:19 AM   #38
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I'm enjoying your public descriptions of how wet you are each time you do your edges. That has to be a bit humiliating.

It's also been a while since you peed. Still have room on your stomach to log the next time?
*BLUSHES*

Writing the descriptions may add to my arousal....and be more then a little humiliating

It’s been almost an hour....the urge is definitely starting to grow again. It would be much appreciated if I could get permission soon...

Matdoc I just saw your post....I will begin commenting on my taste after the next edges *blushes*

Old 09-15-2020, 08:28 AM   #39
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Somehow i miss that your asshole is teased. Each time you go pee and mark it you should use the sharpie to tease your asshole for a short time before marking.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:31 AM   #40
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Somehow i miss that your asshole is teased. Each time you go pee and mark it you should use the sharpie to tease your asshole for a short time before marking.
*blushes* I will use the marker to tease my asshole when I get to pee.

Speaking of *blushes* please may I have permission, Im getting all squirmy again *blushes*

Old 09-15-2020, 08:33 AM   #41
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I don't know, I kind of like the squirmy idea.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:37 AM   #42
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

However, I'd hate (hmmm maybe not) for you to have to explain the mess to your roommates.

You may pee, with the clamps and everything else. Don't forget to tease your ass and taste your pussy. I wouldn't want you to confuse them.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:55 AM   #43
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face Hour 4

I put the clips onto my already hard nipples and went to the washroom. I was so happy to get to pee. From a pm I was to release half my bladder, pause, edge, then the rest. Gosh it was so hard to stop once I started *blushes* then I quick rubbed my needy clit to the edge. And immediately let the rest release.

Afterwards I recorded the time on myself and then used the marker to tease my asshole *BLUSHES*

My panties are still soaked from my leaky hole. And as per an earlier pm dare I reapplied the toothpaste to my clit and ass as well *blushes*

I’m realizing it’s time for my edges so I’m just going to quick do those before I post

.... reaching into my panties I pushed the vibe up deep in my needy hole making it feel so full! Then rubbed by little clit to a quick 2 edges. As I’m typing this I can still feel myself desperately clenching around the vibe looking for more. *blushes*

The following 2 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 09-15-2020, 08:59 AM   #44
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Good girl.
Do you want o come up with a denial suggestion or should the lovely people of getdare decide that ?

How do you get to the building ? Do you drive by car/bike or train/bus ?

To get you started and in the right mood I want you to do this as a first dare (hopefully you are alone right now):
Get four ice cubes. Insert two into your pussy and press the other two aganst your nipples
Wait until all are melted, then put clothespins onto your nipples and pussylips and edge twice.

I think a "No orgasm allowed" writing above your pussy would suite you well, as long as you are denied
My roommates finally left but when I went to get ice I realized it was all gone and I can’t find the tray I’m sorry

I did put the clothes pegs on my nipples and pussy lips. Then edged twice

I also now have no orgasms allowed written above my pubic hair

Old 09-15-2020, 09:08 AM   #45
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

As you said your panties are so soaked, remove them and put on new ones.
Gag yourself with the used ones for the next hour.

As you can´t find the tray, you have to use wax on your nipples and pussy to redo the task.

Maybe a clothespin on your clit would help you find it faster ?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk