Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2020, 12:01 AM   #136
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Changing underwear already before work? My, you are getting wet. Let's see if we can help that along. Take a dildo (improvise if you have one) and insert it into yourself. It will stay in for the next 2 hours. When you take it out, say out loud "Thank you for keeping my needy hole filled and frustrated.".

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 04:01 AM   #137
aloe
Distinguished Member

I am so needy.

Even just waking up my nipples are hard and begging for attention, and my needy hole is wet *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
More tasks to keep you wet!
When you are going back home from work, take off your panties and stuff them inside your pussy. Once you get home, take them out and gag yourself with them. Hold an edge for 30 seconds before taking it out.
I did remember to do this leaving work *blushes* I popped into the washroom and for another task had to edge once while I was there....making me super needy *blushes* then I slipped off my pants and panties, quick put my pants back on, then slowly shoved my panties into my needy hole. *BLUSHES* they made me feel so full.

When I got home right away I went and edged, holding it for 30 seconds which was super hard with how needy I am *blushes* then took the panties out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Changing underwear already before work? My, you are getting wet. Let's see if we can help that along. Take a dildo (improvise if you have one) and insert it into yourself. It will stay in for the next 2 hours. When you take it out, say out loud "Thank you for keeping my needy hole filled and frustrated.".
*BLUSHES* I have inserted my turned off vibe and will leave it in for 2 hours. Gosh it felt so good having push into my needy, wet hole this morning *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:18 AM   #138
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

It has been a long time since you asked for permission to pee.
YouŽll do that again while working from home with the addition you always have to offer something youŽll do for getting the permission.

Clamps on your nipples for every break worked well too.
Furthermore I would add to always have something in your ass whenever you leave your desk

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 07:23 AM   #139
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
It has been a long time since you asked for permission to pee.
YouŽll do that again while working from home with the addition you always have to offer something youŽll do for getting the permission.

Clamps on your nipples for every break worked well too.
Furthermore I would add to always have something in your ass whenever you leave your desk

Oh gosh *blushes* okay ...

Also...when I took out my vibe about an hour ago I said “thank you for keeping my needy hole filled and frustrated” BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Last edited by aloe; 09-24-2020 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-24-2020, 07:33 AM   #140
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Have you sniffed yourself yet today ?
Take your panties off and press them onto your nose while edging two times...lick your fingers afterwards.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 09-24-2020, 07:39 AM   #141
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Have you sniffed yourself yet today ?
Take your panties off and press them onto your nose while edging two times...lick your fingers afterwards.
Oh gosh.

I’m already so wet! ...there was a patch on my panties *BLUSHES*

I held them to my nose and used my fingers to edge my needy hole twice. It felt so good *blushes*

Then I licked my sticky fingers clean before putting my pants and panties back on *blushes*

Old 09-24-2020, 07:52 AM   #142
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good girl

You said earlier your nipples are begging for attention. I think that's a good point. We have realy focussed on your wet pussy and didn't do much for your nipples.

Instead of edging every hour like the other days youŽll take 5 minutes at the start of every hour to tease your nipples. You can pinch them, twist them or simply rub them.
You are not allowed to tease your pussy in any way during these 5 minutes.

And something new:
Whenever someone says "Thank you", "Well done" or similar to you, youŽll circle your clit for 5 second immediately.
When this happens later in the building, youŽll add the time up and do it once you are back at home.

Ps.: Thank you for the report

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-24-2020, 07:56 AM   #143
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good girl

You said earlier your nipples are begging for attention. I think that's a good point. We have realy focussed on your wet pussy and didn't do much for your nipples.

Instead of edging every hour like the other days youŽll take 5 minutes at the start of every hour to tease your nipples. You can pinch them, twist them or simply rub them.
You are not allowed to tease your pussy in any way during these 5 minutes.

And something new:
Whenever someone says "Thank you", "Well done" or similar to you, youŽll circle your clit for 5 second immediately.
When this happens later in the building, youŽll add the time up and do it once you are back at home.

Ps.: Thank you for the report
Oh gosh. My nipples are going to be so so hard *BLUSHES*

And yet I’m still going to be tormenting my clit....

*blushes* please may I pee, I will put my vibe in my needy hole on low afterwards *blushes*

Old 09-24-2020, 08:01 AM   #144
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

You may go, if you keep it in for one hour
If the battery dies before the hour is up you have to edge once for every 10 minutes left on the timer.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-24-2020, 08:06 AM   #145
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You may go, if you keep it in for one hour
If the battery dies before the hour is up you have to edge once for every 10 minutes left on the timer.
*Blushes*

Thank you. It is in and buzzing away.

I did the first 5 minutes of teasing my nipples. Gosh they are so hard. But it felt so good *blushes*

I have to go downstairs for a moment so I gusss that means the pegs are going on my nipples and a marker in my ass...*BLUSHES*

Old 09-24-2020, 09:20 AM   #146
aloe
Distinguished Member

*BLUSHES*

I am so needy. So needy.

I love it, and hate it *blushes*

At the beginning of the hour I spent the 5 minutes teasing my nipples. Gosh they are so hard *blushes* but it feels so good and just makes my needy hole more wet *blushes*

The pegs have been a torment whenever I break. And getting up from my desk *blushes* I’ve been avoiding....the marker in my ass feels so strange and it’s so awkward walking around....especially when the vibe was on in my needy hole as well *BLUSHES*

My vibe died with 16 minutes left on the timer...so I had 2 edges. I took off my pants and panties and took out the vibe and plugged it back in to charge. Then I lay on my bed and spread my legs wide *blushes* my needy hole was so wet, warm and inviting. I slowly fingered myself and rubbed my clit to the 2 edges.

Please may I pee before I leave to work *BLUSHES* I will leave my nipples and clit pegged for 5 minutes right before I go

Old 09-24-2020, 09:33 AM   #147
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Let's make it 10 minutes for you to earn the permission

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-24-2020, 07:28 PM   #148
aloe
Distinguished Member

*BLUSHES*

I am so needy! Teasing my nipples left them so hard all day... and I have had so many edges. Gosh. I am so needy. So wet. Between my nipples and my needy hole, I was constantly aware of my need *blushes* I left 2 pairs of panties damp *BLUSHES*

Tomorrow is a weird day I’m in and out of virtual meetings and then have to make it into work for a bit as well...

Old 09-24-2020, 11:19 PM   #149
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

After each visual meeting you will edge and collect all your juices with a spoon and store it in a bottle. When you go to work fill the bottle with water and use it as your drinking bottle while at work enjoying your self-made refreshment.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:31 PM   #150
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

During all your meetings tomorow your cunt must always be filled with something. It must always be something else but it must always fill you (nothing too small).
During one meeting you will use your vibrator and switch it on on a low setting for the meeting.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk