Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Female Masturbation methods for women

For those with female parts looking for tease instruction, I have assignment.

Below is a list of eight masturbation methods. You are to masturbate ONLY using a given method and you may not cum until you’ve gone through all 8. If you don’t have a vibrator, then no edging or even touching (including nipples) during that specific method. If you can’t edge by crossing your legs, that’s okay just do your best anyway. You might be aching to fill your pussy right away but as of now, it’s ONLY allowed during a stage that requires it.

Now… how much torment are you looking for? Choose the level you’re sure you can do, then then… maybe choose the level after? >:-) It’s up to you. (Feel free to roll the dice if you in doubt).

LEVEL 1:
Edge at least once per method. If you can’t edge (because you just can’t get to the edge that way or because you don’t have a suitable toy) then do your best for an uninterrupted 15 minutes even if it gets too frustrating or boring.
LEVEL 2:
Same as above, but you’re not allowed to cum until the next day (i.e. after you’ve slept… staying up until 12:01AM doesn’t count, silly!)
LEVEL 3:
Same as above, but edge (or 15 minutes best effort per edge) at least six times per method.
LEVEL 4:
Same as above, but you cannot move on to the next method until you take at least a one hour break with no touching.
LEVEL 5:
Edge using all 8 ways. After the 8th method, stay on edge however you like and choose a number 1 through 6, then get a random number somehow. (roll a die, use random.org to generate a number 1 through 6, etc.) If you guessed the right number, then you may cum! Otherwise, edge and rub all you like for the rest of the day, but no touching (and of course no orgasms!) until you try again another day. Odds are that you’ll only have to wait three or four days, but maybe you’ll get lucky….
LEVEL 6:
8 days of denial. Masturbation restricted to one method per day, in order, until you’ve done all eight. Edge (or best effort) at least twice per day. Cum on the ninth day, or… ?
LEVEL 7:
Cummulative… on the first day do the first method. On the second, do the first then second method. On the third day do the first, second, and third methods, …

Now… have you chosen your level? Good!

Now make it worse. Modify it so that it makes you hotter to think about, as if your fantasy dom was in your head, chuckling, plucking an idea out of your own head and using it against you, making your clit throb.

Be sure to post this (or tell me privately) including what you’re going to do!

Ok, here are the methods!
So I’ve written about a bunch of different ways girls can make themselves feel good.

1) Rub your clit

It’s that little bump at the top where your lips meet. It’s super-sensitive and full of nerve-endings that make lots of girls feel pretty fucking great. Rub around it, or directly on it, slowly, quickly, softly, firmly… whatever works best. Wetter can feel better so drag a finger between your lips to get some natural lube, or use saliva for a little extra

2) Grind something…

You can get something like a pillow, scrunched up blanket, or soft toy, place it between your legs, and rock backwards and forwards against it. More pressure usually feels better, so try folding up a pillow so it’s firmer, or putting something firm on top (like a rolled up towel) if you aren’t feeling much. Lying flatter - so less weight is on your knees, and more is you-know-where - can help too! (all the posts about this)

3) Water

Water can feel really good. You can either use a detachable showerhead, or scoot under a bath faucet…
There are jacuzzi jets to play with too! Let the water run over your clit (spreading your lips some might help) and enjoy. Just avoid water blasting inside of you (a little is OK, just don’t turn yourself into a water balloon!)

4) Vibrators…

Little, buzzy things of joy. Small ones, big ones, ones with a single speed and ones with fifteen… unf. You can hold them against your clit, use them inside of you, and some come in certain shapes to stimulate different places all at once. Yum.

5) Things that just happen to vibrate

If you worry about keeping your own sex toy in the house, there are other things that buzz, brr and vvvvvvvvvvvvvmmmm! As with all not-entirely-designed-for-sex things, make sure they’re clean first, and consider using saran wrap or a condom or something.

6) Penetration

A finger or two inside can feel awesome too. You can combine it with clit stimulation as well for extra goodness. If you haven’t tried before, it can take a bit of getting used to… just be gentle and explore yourself the first few times while you do your usual thing. Try curling your fingers up towards your tummy to find your g spot. If it doesn’t really do it for you, please don’t worry - most girls tend to enjoy clit rubbing better, and it doesn’t mean you won’t enjoy sex either.

It might also give you a gotta-pee feeling… don’t panic, you might be about to squirt

7) Penetration with something

Nothing with sharp edges, or that’s gonna break, or has a part that comes off, or is dirty… but yeah, many a hairbrush handle has been repurposed in the hands of the curious and sexually frustrated.

8) Cross your legs…

This is kind of rare, but a surprising number of peeps have written saying they can orgasm hands-free. A combination of leg crossing, thigh squeezing and contracting your muscles down there might do the trick… and let’s be honest, we’ve probably all done this a little bit when we’re randomly horny somewhere inappropriate

OK, I think that’s enough for now. Reply or ask me up with any extra suggestions…
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 08-07-2016, 06:38 AM   #2
Loopy
Baby Member

Wink came at water

I came after the water edge - about the try this again today, hopefully I can last longer!
Loopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:16 PM   #3
marielleslave

Default Masturbation control

I love my masturbation techniques being controlled. My kik is camillebdsm if you’d like to go further.
marielleslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, masturbation, masturbation instructions, masturbation methods, tease and denial