Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2018, 02:50 AM   #4186
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
Just reminding everyone to send Sam either "PLEASURE MATT" or "DENY MATT". And make sure to tell her why Matt should or shouldn't get to cum.

Also, Matt, how badly do you want to cum? A well worded message here may convince me and some other people to send Sam the right PM dare.
I'm not good at this lol but I'll try.

Well it has been almost a month now since my last orgasm, I have had to do countless edges and tasks that make me very horny! Usually to the point where I'm dripping pre-cum and am soooooooooooooooooooooo desperate to cum I would do almost anything even for the chance of a ruin (and I hate ruins!!) Goddess Sam is an expert at teasing and tormenting me right to the edge of what I can endure, you just have no idea lol Just the sound of her voice or even just a text message can get me hard in seconds (and that's without us even being together...) Which depending on where I am, can be a bit awkward...... After this denial period I have to start the longest one from the thread, 27 days and 9 hours So it could be almost October before I get another chance to cum! My last orgasm was on August 10th..... The thought of having to go another month without cumming scares me, feeling the way I do now, I can only imagine how horny and desperate I'll be by then! So I am begging everyone to please send the "Pleasure Matt" pm dare...

But if denying me an orgasm is what Goddess Sam wishes and if it would give her pleasure, then I will of course be happy to do this for her, as Goddess Sam's pleasure is far more important than my own, and I trust her to know better than me what is best for me <3

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 09-01-2018 at 02:53 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 09-02-2018, 04:58 PM   #4187
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
So I am begging everyone to please send the "Pleasure Matt" pm dare...
You got my vote, good luck.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:31 AM   #4188
Sam~
Truth Freak

Here are some of the PLEASURE MATT and DENY MATT pm dares I received -:

Please PLEASURE MATT and let him cum. You are so good at teasing him that it will make a good stepping stone for a bigger denial following. It's a good denial period for now already. Besides I think you deserve to harvest the seed of your work. I mean he is so desperate now that you shoukd let him cum in a twisted way mixed with his dislikes or fears like (semi) public, or after having his legs and butt waxed . Matt has done so well as I have witnessed so far.

PLEASURE MATT because he is so great. He is such a smart guy that he has a PM Dare POSITIVE MAN (maybe you suggested it to him?) which is so wonderful for someone who can be so down on himself (I read his blog in June!) and yet knows he has things to be positive about.

Matt: and sain were advertising sending you deny/pleasure matt without mentioning any fun for you due to your hard work so I think thats worth a DENY MATT

PLEASURE MATT

I think Matt should get a chance to cum because he did a great job on the one reduction task I gave him. I left the difficulty (how long his edging session is) of the task completely up to you, and you sure teased him a lot! It's actually difficult for me to imagine having to constantly edge for over an hour while you're teasing him on the phone.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 01:28 PM   #4189
Sam~
Truth Freak

After discussions with Lucy, we decided that Matt could have an orgasm, provided he performed tasks on a cam session with us both. How well he performed would decide if the orgasm was full, ruined or more....

Well Matt did very well, and entertained us both to our satisfaction, so I am happy to say he got a full orgasm it was hard earned
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 09-04-2018, 12:01 AM   #4190
Matt:

Thank you to all who sent the PLEASURE MATT pm dare to Sam!

The orgasm was amazing, even if I did have to do some rather humiliating things in order to get Sam and Lucy's permission.......... It was worth it though!

I have now started the final denial period from this thread.

The 657 hours from wedgiebondagebabe.... This is due to end on the 29th September...

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 09-29-2018, 02:05 PM   #4191
Matt:

Well I am pleased to say I've finally completed the final denial period from this thread!! It felt a very long 26 days......... As Sam had said I was not allowed to do any reduction tasks.

Then Sam gave me a very big (and very pleasant) surprise today! She turned up at my house! I had absolutely no idea she was coming!

This is only going to be a brief update/report as, well, Sam is still here and I think she has other plans for me......

After getting over the shock of Sam turning up unannounced, I was ordered to strip naked and make her a drink. Then kneel down in front of her and continuously kiss her feet while she drank it.

Once she was ready we then started on doing a few of the tasks still remaining from this thread. Including -:

HEAVEN & HELL while wearing chastity cage, I must bring Sam to orgasm. And let me just say I was already so horny that I had to rub my cock with ice cubes for some time before I could manage to get the cage on... This task really does live up to it's name! Watching and hearing her orgasm and shake with pleasure, tasting her juices, all while my cock was straining in the cage....not even being able to touch...

FUCK - I must fuck Sam using her strap-on while caged, This feels embarrassing, having to use a "fake" cock while my own is locked up in a cage.

SMOTHER - I will lie on floor or bed while Sam sit's on my face, this makes me so incredibly horny!!! Especially as Sam was teasing my cock at the same time..(thankfully out of the cage by now!)

HELPLESS I'm to be tied and blindfolded while Sam torment's me. Believe me Sam is an expert at this! And being blindfolded just seems to heighten my senses. Never knowing where she was going to touch or what she is going to do at any moment. She just drives me insane (in a good way lol)

Then we completed the remaining BLOW (Sam will bring me to edge by giving a blow job) Now Sam had said at the start that she would decide at the end of these weather she would give me a full orgasm, a ruined or deny me longer...
I was so horny I felt I could explode at any time, I was not sure how I'd cope if I couldn't cum at the end! Sam seems to instinctively know when I'm right on edge even with out me signalling.

After the 8th and final edge I was so horny I was shaking, I don't think it would be possible to be more horny! I was really praying that she would allow me a full orgasm.....

She started to blow me again, oh my life, she is good at it... within seconds I was on edge again, dripping pre cum, dreading that she may pull away again before I could finish... But she didn't!!!! (She did finish me off by hand) I had the biggest most amazing orgasm I can remember for a long time! OMG!!!!!!!!! It felt so incredible!!! It made all the denial edges and tasks all worth it, just for these few moments of ecstasy! There are just not words that could do it justice. I have to say I made a bit of a mess, it was quite a load I produced..

So I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to Goddess Sam!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Now I'd better go, Goddess Sam is waiting.....

Last edited by Matt:; 09-30-2018 at 10:01 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 10-02-2018, 02:56 PM   #4192
Sam~
Truth Freak

Now then due to targets reached in another thread Matt was in, I did say once he had finished the denial from this thread, I would run another thread for Matt....

Due to recent issues I have had, I won't be starting it straight away.

Also I need to try and think of some idea's for the thread. Not sure just running it basically the same as this one would be so successful now, as people may be bored of it, a few of the main posters are either not around or not as active anymore. Probably could do with thinking of new tasks too, although I may reuse some of them from this thread

If anyone has any fun idea's, feel free to pm me.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:09 PM   #4193
CSasha
Oracle

More with his big teddy, please!

Besides that, he is a good boy, and I think he deserves some nice task to be given by us, at least optionally. I don't what he usually enjoys, but hot baths, hot chocolate, sweets at all, a nice walk, a glass of water, watching a happy movie, etc. Those kind of things.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 10-02-2018, 11:23 PM   #4194
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
More with his big teddy, please!

Besides that, he is a good boy, and I think he deserves some nice task to be given by us, at least optionally. I don't what he usually enjoys, but hot baths, hot chocolate, sweets at all, a nice walk, a glass of water, watching a happy movie, etc. Those kind of things.
Yes, I think they are good ideas........

Old 10-03-2018, 04:25 AM   #4195
CSasha
Oracle

What are the three most enjoyable things or activities for you, Matt?
And what are the three most healthy ones for you?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:44 PM   #4196
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
What are the three most enjoyable things or activities for you, Matt?
And what are the three most healthy ones for you?
hmm spending time with Sam, giving Sam orgasms, having orgasms... but not sure they can all be given as tasks though.......

other things such as watching a good film or TV programme, listening to music, eating chocolate, I have an exciting life lol

healthy hmm - I guess cycling or walking, using cross trainer and drinking more

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denial, matt, sam, torment