Old 07-03-2009, 12:14 AM   #61
sexy_kitty

Talking

keep going its reallllyyyyy good!
sexy_kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #62
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Smile hey all

i am glad every one is enjoying this story. i should have the next part up by about mounday. and thanks for all the comments from those who have commented.thanks to all of you who are reading it as well.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #63
QuoterBuff

awsome can't wait for the next part!

i like Nudity, and slight risk.
QuoterBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #64
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default here is the next part hope you enjoy

part 17

Jenna was exstreamly happy with herself and how she had pleased he master on the Tuesday night.Jenna could not beleave that she had not spoken to her master since then and it was already fryday morning.All she new was that when she logged on to yahoo chat she found a massage telling her that he would not be on much for the rest of the week.He also said he would send a email of the cloths she was to pack for her weekend away.Jenna must of read that email at least 7 or 8 times since she had gotten it.

Hello slave

the following are the cloths your master wishes you to pack for the weekend.
three short skirts two speggetie tops one normal t shirt no panties at all and any four bras 5 pairs of socks 3 pairs of heels and one pair of tackies.
also slave enjoy your weekend and remember all your rules are still in place.

Jake sat at home thinking about what he was going to do for the weekend and felt a pang of regret for it.

jenna packed her stuff for when she was going to Kristy's place then went to school for the day.Jenna could not beleave that this very day was the start of three months of holiday in the uk.She was exstreamly happy about this thoe she still had to make it throe the last day of school.Kristy came running up to Jenna almost screaming so load that it made Jenna loose her hearing.

The rest of the day was very boring for both Kristy and jenna as most of there classes for the day where given as frees.When school was finished Kristy and Jenna had one last thing to do before holidays where to start it was there last cheerleader meeting.By the time that was finished it was 4:00 Jenna could not beleave the last meeting of the term lasted two hours.

The girls left for Kristy's house right after the meeting they got there around about 5:30.Kristy received a phone call at 6:00 from her brother asking if she minded if he joined her and her friend for the weekend.Kristy said it was fine then went off to tell jenna that her brother was going to spend the weekend as well and that he would be over later that night.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:00 AM   #65
QuoterBuff

let me guess . . . is Kristy's brother Jenna's master? THIS IS AWESOME!

i like Nudity, and slight risk.
QuoterBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #66
HeadHunter_t

Default here is the next part hope you enjoy

part 18

Jenna was a bit worried as she had never met Kristy's twin brother before but she thought it may be a fun weekend.Jenna and Kristy had some time to have some dinner which was stake, egg and chips.then they watched some t.v while waiting for Kristy's brother to arrive.The door bell rang at 7:45 when Kristy opened the door
jenna got a bit of a shock but then composed herself.There standing in front of jenna was her master even thoe she had only seen his pic she new it was him.

Jake walked up to his sister and gave her a hug then walked up to jenna and introduced himself saying it was nice to meet her.They all sat down in the lounge for a while chatting then jenna decided to go and get some drinks for them leaving Jake and Jenna alone in the lounge.Jenna did not know what to say but it was jake who spoke first very softly into Jennas ear hello slave.it is fine we are two people who don't know each other from a bar of soap for now so just relax and enjoy your self.

Jenna was a bit more relaxed after her master or who she had just found out was jake had spoken to her they relaxed most of the night having a few drinks and watching some t.v but it got to the point where they where getting bored just watching t.v.Jenna could hardly believe what she heard Jenna suggests she had to ask if she heard her right.Kristy said it again lets play a game of truth or dare.

Jenna couldent beleave this could the night get any worse for her ok meeting her master would of been fine had she been alone but at her best friends house.Also her master was her best friends twin brother. Now her friend was segesting we play a game of tord.Jenna never even new Kristy was in to tord until that day and was worried about might happen if she agreed to play.Then Jenna taught to her self that her master said nothing would happen tonight so she relaxed and agreed to play tord.

Jenna decided to go first she turned to Kristy and asked truth or dare.Kristy asked for a truth then Jenna thought very hard on what to ask her friend.Ok then Kristy who do you have a crush on at school.Kristy blushed then smiled and told them it was john from one grade above them.It was now Kristy's turn Jenna thaght for sure she would choose her for revenge.Thoe to Jennas re leaf Kristy asked her own brother truth or dare jake.

jake also chose truth to begin with the difference was Kristy all ready had a question in mind she asked jake how often do you masturbate in a week.Jake replied about 3-4 times a week.It continued like this for a while longer then it came to a point where it was Jakes turn to ask Jenna truth or dare Jenna.Jenna thought for a while before replying due to the fact that this guy new more about her then even Kristy did. After a while she replied truth and jake started to smile.This worried Jenna a little bit but she decided to go with the flow.

please leave comments telling me what you think of it.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #67
yomoma15

keep it going its great. im addicted
yomoma15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:22 PM   #68
insane44

this is very good continue
insane44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #69
sexy_kitty

definitely. id loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to hear more and i cant waittttt!!!
sexy_kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #70
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

great story
i like to read more

continue as fast as you can

----------------------------------------------
masturbations, soft pain,humilation,bondage
NoGos:
messy things,pop,permanents,public nudity around my home
wedgie ( that damash my undies )
sending pics or dared to buy a cam or so ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #71
HeadHunter_t

Default ok here is the next part enjoy it every one

part 19

Ok then jenna tell me what is your we will give you a easy one then what is your bra size.Jenna breathed a sigh of releaf and said 36b.
Kristy decided that they needed more drinks so she went to the kitchen to get them.When she went to the kitchen Jake started to speak to Jenna it took her a miniut to register he was talking to her.she replied quickly and softly yes master what is it.Ok Jenna how would you feel telling Kristy about you being my slave then for the weekend if she agrees we can dominate you together.Jake heard Kristy coming back from the kitchen and quickly and quietly said if you wish to agree to this at any time tonight just nod and i will convince my sister after nodding your next turn will be a dare ok.

Ok lets continue with the game Kristy said as she walked back into the room.Jenna and Jake both nodded there heads and then Jenna said truth or dare Kristy.Kristy surprised everybody next by choosing dare.Jenna Thought Back to something her master made her do she then said give yourself a bra connection wedgie and don't remove it till another dare counters it.Ok kristy said as she got up and left the room came back with a gap btween her shirt and skirt to show her bra and panties were connected.

Jenna thought about what her master had told her should she do it.What would Jenna think of her if she found out that she was a slave.Would it change there relationship as friends if so would it be in a good way or a bad way.She had always wanted to try being with a girl now her master was offering her a chance,But Jenna still was not sure yet.Jenna truth or dare which do you choose.Jenna replied truth very quickly to jake.Ok then have you ever dreamed of sleeping with another girl Jenna.
yes i have and it is something i would really want to do some time.Jake then turned to his sister and playfully said with a smile on his face what do you think of that Kristy.To which her reply was could be fun jake.The rounds went on until it got to Jenna again when she was once again asked by her master truth or dare she quickly nodded her head and said dare please.

Jake nodded back to Jenna and asked her to leave the room so him and Kristy could discuss her dare if she dident mind.Thoe jenna new deep down in her hart that this was not a request from jake but more of a carefully fazed oder from her master.So Jenna quietly left the room wanting to know what they where going to say and What Kristy would think of all this.Jenna was very worried ,but very excited at the same time.she could feel her self getting wet just thinking about what could happen over the night.

suddenly Jake came out of the lounge and and walked to Jenna then started talking to her.Ok Kristy has agreed that if you choose so for the weekend she will be your mistress and help me dominate you slave if you agree,strip to your underwear get on your hands and knees and follow me.Jenna new this was truly happening and she wouldn't want it any other way.Jenna quickly striped to her underwear and dropped on to her hands and knees while replying yes master.She followed her master in to the room where her friend was sitting on the couch.Kristy took one look at Jenna and said so it is true you are a little slut for my brother.Ok since i now know this secret of yours i will tell you one of mine.Kristy walked up to her best friend on all fours like a dog and whispered in to her ear i am bie and have always liked you as more then just a friend.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #72
HeadHunter_t

Default here is the next part sorry it is a bit short hope you all enjoy it

part 20

Jenna was afraid and excited at the same time hearing these words from her friend.Ok jenna now i am going to state your rules for this weekend kneel and remain quite until i am done.Jenna quickly knelt on the floor and replied with a yes master.First Of all from this point you will refer to me as master as you usually do and refer to Kristy as mistress.second rule you will remain as you are in your underwear for the weekend unless told otherwise by me or your new mistress.The third rule your mistress has as much power over you as i do.Your forth rule is that you will be on your hands and knees at all times unless instructed or kneeling where you have been told.If we leave the house at all panties may not be worn unless stated by us.All your general rules i gave you online still are in affect do you understand my slut.

Jenna new this was her cue to talk she quickly said yes master i understand and will obey.Good slave now that we have that sorted out your first oder is to go upstairs to your mistresses room and retrieve the red bag i braght with me."Yes master" Jenna quickly went and retrieved the bag and returned to her master and her new mistress.Here we go master Jenna placed the bag at her masters feet.Ok slave kneel before your master and mistress and close your eyes.Jenna did as she was told then all of the sudden she felt something close around her neck.She also heard her master moving around her and then all of the sudden her master ordered her to get on her hands and knees and open her eyes.When Jenna opened her eyes she was shocked the first thing she saw was a mirror with her reflection.Then the red coller around her neck that wasent all attached to the coller was a leash and a tag saying masters pet.Jenna herd the words good pet but they where not from her master but from her new mistress.

Ok slave you will now wait here kneeling for your master and mistress to return is that understood "yes master".Once her master and new mistress had left it hit her for the very first time she was just Humiliated in front of her best friend and the worst thing was that she enjoyed it.she could all ready feel her pussy lips getting very wet from how she was dressed and treated.She was truly her masters and mistresses slave not because they forced her to be but because she enjoyed being a slave and wouldn't want it any other way.

"Kristy and jake where talking as they headed down to the basement of the house"See sis i told you it would work i mean you saw her on the web cam she will do almost anything we tell her to.Yes you are right i am glad we arranged this before hand now lets get to the basement and add the finishing touches on it."they both smiled from ear to ear as they went in to the basement.

Jenna had no idea how long she had been kneeling in the lounge waiting for her master and mistress to return but when they did return they ordered her on to her hands and knees and pulled her along by the leash to the basement of the house.Jenna went throe the basement door after her mistress and master and her jaw dropped as soon as she entered the room.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:25 AM   #73
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

come on please
its very good

----------------------------------------------
masturbations, soft pain,humilation,bondage
NoGos:
messy things,pop,permanents,public nudity around my home
wedgie ( that damash my undies )
sending pics or dared to buy a cam or so ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #74
yomoma15

amazing. i effing love it man! keep it going!
yomoma15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #75
HeadHunter_t

Default Thanks

Thanks i will do should have the next part up real sooo.thanks for the comments

Advertisements
Kink Talk