Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: what happens next
let Jane free with shock colar in place in wilderness and hunt her down 22 59.46%
make Jane change into were wolf and stop her returning to human form 1 2.70%
let her free to continue depraved life 6 16.22%
another torturered sex session but kill her at the end 12 32.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2018, 10:05 AM   #16
jane@

Default Hunters revenge and seeking a cure Part III

I (Sprit Jane) Jane had spent the night as a sprit trying to penetrate into the real world but it was just out of reach.

Towards dawn I was aware of another presence near me I followed it and ended up in The Hunters house we could almost touch.

The following account is the revenge of the Hunter John for being bitten which caused him to start changing to a werewolf that would if not stopped complete at the next full moon. November 23rd Beaver Moon.

All characters are human no wolves were hurt or involved in this consensual play.

Edited by but not written by Jane@

The Sprit Hunter sat at his desk trying to search the internet on how to reverse the changes that were occurring in him.
He was looking at Jane who was by the the edge of his bed. During a short pause The Hunter looked over at Jane with a sly grin "I think it’s about time I used my spirt bitch" he said confidently is stare making Jane blush. Jane fidgeted in place for a moment but nodded turning my gaze down. "That’s my good girl now be my spirt wolf" he said with a grin, at that Jane arched my back and slid down the bed.
My face was flush as I arched my back in leaning my head back exposing my body to his gaze.
The male lust caused my spirt body to change reshaping in a matter of moments into that of a wolf that laid on its back for a moment panting then with a somewhat lustful glint in my eye Jane got back off the bed sitting in front of The Spirit Hunter who was leaning back in his chair watching contently with a smirk at his well-behaved bitch. Once she was back on the floor he leant forward his hands rubbing under Jane’s chin softly but soon he was pushing his thumbs into my mouth pushing them into the back of my mouth rubbing my tongue roughly. As he played with my like this she reformed as human he moved forward on his chair while pushing me up so she sat on my up in the begging position. He relished the look on my face my eye glossy with lust my tongue gently trying to lick as she panted Jane was clearly in heat already.

The Sprit of the Hunter stood up pressing me my back more while he kept playing with my mouth with one hand he undone his pants slowly, making my wait desperately. Then his semi hard cock flopped out onto my face I instinctively inhaled deeply my body desperate for my master. I could smell the dried cum at the base of his cock and I wanted it. The Sprit of the Hunter however kept my held in place denying my, my prize instead he slowly rubbed his cock against my face my tongue lapping lazily from my mouth and against his balls every now and again. The Hunter smiled letting my go as he stepped back leaving me like a dumb mutt whining with lust "you want it don’t you mutt? then get up on the bed and present your ass". It took Jane’s mind a second or two to process but then she snapped to attention twisting and getting up onto the bed ass presented as she panted in heat. "Mm that’s my good dumb bitch" he said stripping down before stepping forward I let out a low whining noises as he did. He pressed his stiff cock to my anus slowly prodding then his hand gripping my bum tightly.
The Sprit Hunter took a moment to enjoy his bitches whining and pleading eyes and for a moment I thought he might step away again but then he thrust hard slamming his manhood deeply into my ass I gave a low satisfied growl as my anus was stretched around his cock. He gripped tightly pushing into me then yanked back not letting my get used to the large intrusion in my rear. The Sprit Hunter hoped this sexual act would prevent his transition and maybe bring Jane back into this world.
Hunter held me down ignoring my dripping cunt as he ravaged my ass deeply slamming his balls against my needy pussy over and over using my ass as his cum rag. he then grabbed me by the ears tightly gripping them causing some pain as he pulled back using my ears as some leverage so he could thrust harder. this brutal anal pounding went on for about 15 mins before The Hunter yanked back his hot spunk spraying onto my anus leaking down my needy cunt as discarded for a moment I lay there panting.
‘Did you enjoy that bitch he he like I even need to ask it does not matter how it felt for you bitch" The Hunter grinned widely glaring down cruelly at jane with his climax he felt the changing process start to reverse.
‘Time to go down stairs". he said gripping on of my ears tightly and yanking my off the bed then down to the bathroom were he yanked my forward letting my slide in and slam against the side of the toilet. "Alright mutt I have been thinking while I looked you over I think a dumb bitch like you should not have such nice hair." he laughed out shutting and locking the door behind him. He grabbed the electric clippers from the counter and clicked it on letting it buzz with no guard on it. He grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and then began to shave my, hair until I was bald.
The hunter laughed it was the first stage of making me into an object.
The Hunter smiled seeing his shivering bitch cowering in front of him but noted she still had lust in her eyes and a dripping cunt. "Alright bitch you want something don’t you hmmm fine I have a gift for you get in the tub." He stated. I eagerly jumped in and sat in in the begging position back to the wall front paws up at my chest my slightly round doggy teats on display. "Oh yeah bitch you want it don’t you keep your mouth and eyes open." She did so happily my eyes wide and mouth agape. The Sprit of the Hunter laughed to himself as he pointed his semi hard cock at me again then began to piss. I felt the hot stream, whined but did not budge an inch as I received my master’s affection all over my face and into my mouth it poured down my cold body nice and warm as it dripped from my tint tits.
I sat there waiting for the next order "hmm you think you are going to get my cock all covered in piss you dumb mutt not a chance" he laughed out. I began to cry but then he spoke again lifting my spirits. "Lay down on your back head up near the drain mutt" I dropped to the side getting on to my back without hesitation. The Hunter then stepped in standing over my then kneeling with the shower head in hand, he turned the water on hot not even a little cold. I did not realize that just yet since the water from the faucet pour down onto my face the water still cold I struggled to breath. Hunter turned the water so it would go through the shower head and held it out to the side I was grateful to have it no longer pouring down my face but soon I could see the hot steam rising and knew what was coming. The Hunter pointed the water down onto my pussy the water scolding hot though not enough to cause actual harm he kept it on my pussy slowly moving it up my tits as I laid yipping and whining but not resisting. "hehe feels good to get clean doesn’t it bitch" he laughed out his cock now rock hard as he watched my writhe in pain then he grabbed my leg lifting my lower body up onto his lap his stiff cock hovering over my needy bitch cunt. He kept spraying my down but I had gotten quite silently pleading for his cock. He then shifted me in his lap the head of his cock stabbed into my anus again. I whined as he sprayed my in the face as his hips began to move violently fucking my ass deeply. It did not take as long this time I could feel him getting close again. He dropped the shower head to the sided and grunted yanking out of my ass this time grabbing my head and pulling my up. He pressed the tip of his cock right against my nostril then began to cum a thick hot jet of it quickly filling my nose the second pushing it down into my throat the third caused cum to squirt out of my tear ducked and coat my eye. He kept pumping more ejaculate into my nose till my throat was filled and my eye was fully glazed with it. I did not blink just sat there being held up by him my face clearly in some kind of ecstasy now that she had a taste of my masters cum.

"Damn you are pathetic mutt" he said sternly as he shut off the water and dropped me letting my hit the floor of the tub. He then yanked my back out by the ears disorientated I did not understand until he flipped up the lid and seat of the toilet. I could smell his piss inside from the night before. I began to fear a little but before I could protest my ass was in the air and my head along with my arms were being pushed into the toilet. My head sank deep inside even getting into my ears as I thrashed unable to breath I felt it again a fat hard cock rammed up my ass. The Hunter pounded away for almost a min or more before grabbing my ears and yanking my head above water she could feel his cock pulsing inside my deeply. "Alright mutt time for your favourite gift" he said pushing my head back under the water I could feel his dick pulsing and growing into at the base to lock (knot) us together. The Hunter shifted into his werewolf form his cock stuffed inside my belly was bulging between my tiny tits or teats from his girth. Then he yanked back the fat cock stretching my anus and my insides straining as it felt like he was churning us insides around with his big dick.
Soon I could feel his balls prodding against my already stretched ass as the Spirits cock grew to the size of a baseball bad deeply embedded in me. Still holding me by the ears it had been a little over a minute since I had breathed my face was turning blue. The Hunter gripped me yanking my up again for only a moment before plunging my back down as my head went under again - it was too quick to take a breath. I could feel his body weight coming down pushing his cock deeper, ripping me apart blood coming out of my anus but he did not even slow down as it rammed inside me. he kept thrusting hard each thrust felt if it would as if he was going to break the toilet with how hard my was abusing my inside. My lungs were burning as hand slammed down pulling me back against him as he did, I felt the burst of cum pumping into my anus pouring deep into me his bitch. As he came I gasped out under the water and inhaled water piss and cum.
As my vision began to darken I was pulled back and dumped on the floor.

I felt a blow to my head and passed out – when I awoke I realized I was back in the cell chained and collared I had been though hell but I could feel the collar and the chain - I was alive

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination

Last edited by jane@; 11-01-2018 at 01:44 PM.
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to jane@ for this post:
Old 11-01-2018, 10:33 AM   #17
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Default Ahhh

A mutt like you should be put in her place, I have no sympathy for you, only the hunter who has to take time out of his day, and his family to keep you in line.

You should be more respectful,

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bankerrtx01 for this post:
Old 11-25-2018, 07:20 AM   #18
jane@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
A mutt like you should be put in her place, I have no sympathy for you,
You should be more respectful,
You are right Sir I am grateful for the Hunter and his abuse which is for my own good and personal development.

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
animal-play pain, bondage, forced impregnation, hunting, wolf