Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2020, 04:03 AM   #1
Perie

Default Newbie for nipple instructions

Hi! I'm new here, exploring alone as encouraged by my Dom. His only instructions are that I'm not permitted to orgasm as He reserves control of that, otherwise I'm free to be toyed with and expand my horizons.

At the moment, much as I would love to, I'm unable to play with my pussy or clit for the next week or so for medical reasons. (In fairness, the frustration of this is fun on its own...)

It seems like a perfect opportunity for playing with my nipples in the meantime. Toys and limits etc are below (if I need to add to limits and the like do let me know if I missed anything useful).

Please do be mean. I will be extra excited and frustrated if you are particularly demeaning in how you phrase your instructions, especially as I can't touch below the waist right now to work away at the nagging need.

I'm on work time (from home) so can check in to complete what I can but reports may be a little delayed depending on my availability to do them justice.

I can't cum until I finish the edges because I'm a brat (115/2210 completed)

Dom not on GD but aware His toy is and encourages it.

Toys

Likes and limits
Perie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 05:03 AM   #2
Perie

Since posting I've been instructed to circle my nipples with my pinky at all times if I am not actively using my hand, so if I am using one hand the other should be tantalising one dirty nipple and if both are free I should frustrate both with a light touch until otherwise instructed.

It has also been suggested that I ask if using I, my or me is inappropriate for someone asking to be used and instead the reference should be to it or another preferred term. Please tell a frustrated girl if this suggestion should be taken up and why you deem this to be the case, and what term you think suits best.

Toys

Likes and limits
Old 05-29-2020, 07:15 AM   #3
Perie

Still taking nipple torment, either here or by PM, if anybody else out there is interested in dishing it out. And the afternoon is less busy than anticipated, with the exception of the next 45 minutes, so reports will happen promptly.

They're not tender enough yet to regret this. Can that change...!?

Toys

Likes and limits
Old 05-29-2020, 07:18 AM   #4
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

take a brush or wooden spoon annd spank each nipple 50 times
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:28 AM   #5
Perie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
take a brush or wooden spoon annd spank each nipple 50 times
Thank you, I'll do this in about half an hour and report back!

This has taken me a little longer than anticipated as I was delayed, but as soon as I was able I started this using the flat side of a hairbrush. My nipples have already been spanked this afternoon so they were already aching.

I found myself kneeling on the floor anxiously biting my lip before starting and forced myself not to, and to accept this without grimacing so unattractively. I started with the left and spanked it five times, which stung ferociously, before moving on to an equal stingy five on the right. I gave each strike time to register and begin to fade before striking again. By spreading it out I hoped to not give one nipple a longer break than the other and to equally distribute the pain so it would last longer.

I missed several times on both sides, and didn't count these strikes. About halfway through they started to numb to the pain and were just throbbing constantly, and in response I hit them harder until I could properly feel it again.

Thank you for the task, I can feel my nipples pulsing now and they are very much at attention.

Toys

Likes and limits

Last edited by Perie; 05-29-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:50 AM   #6
Perie

I've had some very lovely PM tasks I could complete whilst working, and my throbby nipples are currently back to being lightly circled and frustrated. They're very pert at the moment and would adore some more punishment, which is no longer constrained by the fact I need to be able to work whilst undertaking tasks.

A wonderful side effect of this is it is making me really very horny, abusing my nipples because strangers tell me to, which is just made worse by the fact I can't touch.

Toys

Likes and limits
Old 05-30-2020, 01:37 AM   #7
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perie View Post
I've had some very lovely PM tasks I could complete whilst working, and my throbby nipples are currently back to being lightly circled and frustrated. They're very pert at the moment and would adore some more punishment, which is no longer constrained by the fact I need to be able to work whilst undertaking tasks.

A wonderful side effect of this is it is making me really very horny, abusing my nipples because strangers tell me to, which is just made worse by the fact I can't touch.
I think you should try 10 minutes with the tweezer clamps, then after 10 minutes you can take a minute to let blood flow resume and then clamp again but at a 90 degree angle for a further 10 minutes.

If you wish, you can combine this with edges using your vibe. 1 edge per 10 minutes clamped.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 02:57 AM   #8
Perie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
I think you should try 10 minutes with the tweezer clamps, then after 10 minutes you can take a minute to let blood flow resume and then clamp again but at a 90 degree angle for a further 10 minutes.

If you wish, you can combine this with edges using your vibe. 1 edge per 10 minutes clamped.
Thank you, this was a lovely surprise to wake up to! My nipples appreciated the wake up call, reminding them they are there to be used. After a break overnight they are very sensitive and responsive - I felt the bite right away and then sat on my hands to stop me playing with them for more stimulation.

After the break, the second round was worse in putting them on and for the first few minutes before my nipples settled in to it. They didn't want to let the clamps go at the end this time - I had to really pull on the clamp to get it off my greedy nipple, which protested the loss of its friend by screaming at me.

I can't edge at the moment as my vaginal area is off limits for the next week. Being given the option and not being able, being forced to decline, is almost worse than the no touch itself. Vibing with my nipples clamped always feels amazing, and now I'm fantasising about it whilst my nipples delightfully throb and chafe against whatever they touch.

I'll still take tasks today, and if there are any interesting suggestions for tasks I should do daily I'd also be interested in those.

Toys

Likes and limits
Old 05-31-2020, 08:10 PM   #9
Perie

I have tomorrow morning off, so anything you'd like to queue up whilst I'm asleep for me to complete when I wake up and I'll check in first thing!

Toys

Likes and limits
Old 05-31-2020, 08:33 PM   #10
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Are any of your clamps connected together by chains? If so, which ones?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:37 PM   #11
Perie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Are any of your clamps connected together by chains? If so, which ones?
The circular and tweezer are. I can cobble something together for the clover clamps though they don't have something already there.

Signing off to sleep now (or try to, since I seem to have insomnia tonight). Make me regret waking up!

Toys

Likes and limits
Old 05-31-2020, 08:45 PM   #12
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Let's have some cornertime!

You are to be naked except for your highest heels, nipples clamps with connecting chain on (you may choose which clamps), chain held in your mouth, and blindfold on.

Start a stopwatch. Stand holding a coin against the wall with your nose, hands on your head, and feet more than shoulder width apart. Maintain this position until you think 7 minutes has passed.

When you think time is up, stop the stopwatch.

Report back with what the actual time was. Every second you were away from the target time is one time that you'll flick each nipple/clamp before removing them.

Make sense?
The following user says Thank You to bananabob for this post:
Old 06-01-2020, 01:32 AM   #13
Perie

Quote:
Let's have some cornertime!

You are to be naked except for your highest heels, nipples clamps with connecting chain on (you may choose which clamps), chain held in your mouth, and blindfold on.

Start a stopwatch. Stand holding a coin against the wall with your nose, hands on your head, and feet more than shoulder width apart. Maintain this position until you think 7 minutes has passed.

When you think time is up, stop the stopwatch.

Report back with what the actual time was. Every second you were away from the target time is one time that you'll flick each nipple/clamp before removing them.

Make sense?
Made a lot of sense! And this was harder than I thought it would be, but not for the reasons I thought it might be hard like guessing the time accurately.

I put the circular clamps on first since you let me choose - the chain is a bit longer, so it's easier to keep it in my mouth and get my head into the position you wanted. My highest heels aren't actually very high, only about three inches, so when I put myself in the corner I spread my legs as far apart as I could to make up for it. I pulled my tits up by the nipples putting the chain in my mouth, bit down on it firmly, and added the blindfold before leaning forward to hold the coin against the wall with my noise.

Hands on my head, I started the wait and counting off seconds as best I could whilst not moving. I got what I thought was about a minute and a half in before I started getting distracted by my position - not the burning in my calves and my nipples (though it was there, especially in my nipples every time I took a breath) but the ridiculousness of it. The way I had to bend over to hold the coin with my nose had my butt really sticking out, especially with my legs spread so far in the heels, and I was very exposed. My mind started fantasising about people walking past and noticing, then laughing at me for being in such a humiliating position, commenting on how I was obviously excited by it since my pussy was visibly wet, and how naughty and dirty I must have been for someone to leave me there like that... or had I been put there by someone for everyone to use with everything sticking out so invitingly like that? I wiggled my butt to relieve some nagging discomfort, and my imaginary audience laughed even more as this seemed to be seeking attention.

My nipples were pulling more on the chain as I was breathing more quickly, and I know I was getting wetter staying in that position thinking about how easily I could be used along with the pain.

I eventually remembered I was suppose to be stopping the timer and figured it must have been at least seven minutes by now. It was actually 9 minutes and 5 seconds before I stopped it, so 125 flicks to each clamped nipple... You didn't tell me to, but I blindfolded myself again to do this and kept the chain in my mouth to flick each nipple alternately to make it more difficult and didn't count anything that missed. The thing about this that I'd not really factored in was that when I missed, I still hit the clamp and sent stinging flares through my hot nipple anyway, which really entertained the audience I'd conjured up. After missing about ten times I got much better at aiming.

Removing the clamps was a challenge as my nipples had swollen into them and didn't want to let them go, which often happens. They're now released, hot, and puffy but erect as I type this.

Thank you for starting my morning like this!

Toys

Likes and limits
The following 2 users say Thank You to Perie for this post:
Old 06-01-2020, 01:54 AM   #14
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Well done! Thank you for your detailed report.

I'm glad my task could brought some mental challenge and excitement, as well as the physical aspect
Old 06-01-2020, 02:16 AM   #15
Perie

Quote:
Well done! Thank you for your detailed report.

I'm glad my task could brought some mental challenge and excitement, as well as the physical aspect
It was lovely and humiliating as well as painful.

Happy to take on more!

Toys

Likes and limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk